1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

i know this is a long shot but oh well i need a new computer so bad. Linus your videos are amazing and really down to earth you deserve all the subscribers you have

i found linus tach tips when i was learning how to build my first computer

That 1000000 subscriber video has more views than LinusTechTips's first video with 67313 at the time of posting, 12 hours after the video was posted, versus 48114 on that other video. It just goes to show how far LTT has come since the days of foldaway lunch tables and probably Windows Movie Maker... I don't know if the extension cords on the ground has changed though... You guys were the first to do these videos on a mass scale non-commercially, a sector in which I believe you still have a monopoly! Who would've guessed a side project that long ago would've turned into something this big! After all it's a wonder today where LTT will be in another 5 years-6 years, likely chance says one thing though: I will still be watching!

Thanks for the great content LinusMediaGroup! Congratulations on 1 million subscribers!

Calvin aka Cal920c

Love the Techquickie videos, keep posting and the community will all be happy.

I found out about LinusTechTips about 6 months ago, just when I got a new PC, I didn't know a whole lot about PC hardware back then so I just told my brother about my budget, how it was going to be used, etc. And he would assemble the the PC for me. I stumbled upon your channel when I was looking for a new keyboard for my new PC. I was looking to replace my Levetron Mech5 keyboard, which I didn't not know it was mechanical until I watch several unboxing videos of Linus mentioning mechanical key switches (I went with the Logitech G710+). I was so impress with the content of your videos that your channel became my main source of information for products that I'm interested in purchasing. When I was still watching your videos on different keyboard products, I saw that you have Techquickie channel that explains and going in depth on how technology works. I use to be that guy that didn't know difference between a RAM and storage space memory, with your Techquickie channel, you have changed that, I can hold a discussion about PC related subjects to my friends because of you. I watch your videos everyday even when I don't need to purchase anything new because you and your team are just so damn entertaining. To the bottom of my heart, thank you very much for entertainment and seducation that your channel brings. I accidentally typed seduction instead of education but I'll leave it there. 

Congrats Linus and other co-workers of yours. It's always nice to see someone reach a million subscribers.

I love LinusMediaGroup Content. They are able to upload videos every day with such high quality and such good work. Thumbs up !

Awesome and great giveaways ! I've been a subscriber since I first built a PC in 2010 or 2011 and even now I always trust and prefer LinusTechTips over other youtube channels. 

I found LTT by one of his video about RAM memory, and i really liked it!

Been watching Linus ever since I first got into computers. I'm amazed by how much Linus has achieved and I can't wait for what will come next!

Hey i would like to enter ;)  :)  :)  

If i can be the lucky one i will do a NUTELA FACE cinammon challange :) 

My pc i so crap :/

Wow 1 million! That's a lot although you deserve way more. I've been watching for years and love your videos. Keep up the good work!

i found LinusTechTips just likle that (when i was looking for cool new parts to upgrade my pc)

Ps. Keep up the good work Linus Media Group

I actually remember the specific video that got me started watching the channel: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dM5a2GYoXoE&list=UUXuqSBlHAE6Xw-yeJA0Tunw

I've been watching ever since then, and the channel has continued getting better. Congrats on 1 million, you guys deserve even more than that for the work that has been put in. Here's to another million!

This is amazing and Linus you are amazing for doing this and I congratulate you for getting 1 MILLION Subs! And I hope to see your channel grow even more and your reviews are awesome.

Linus, thank you. Thank you for everything! I love your content; every single bit, but especially your build guides - it has been a while since I built my rig, but your videos convinced me to build it myself, and I haven't stopped building since! I found you a long time ago, randomly browsing YouTube and there you were. Been addicted ever since! Luke, you're fantastic too; I get so happy every time I see you on a thumbnail, no matter what the video is about!

Oh, and regarding the giveaway:

post-3356-0-68833200-1410469246_thumb.gi

I came here because I wanted to get away from my lava-hot "gaming" laptop so I could learn how to build a PC. CONGRATS <3

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I totally didn't just make an account :P

I've been watching your videos for about a year now, and think you guys are awesome!

Pie.

I just remember finding Linus when he was dressed as Duke Nukem for some reason

Not really bothered by the give away but well done on getting 1 million subs!! I found you only a few months ago while building my own  computer being the dumbass I am I broke the cpu pins and found that one of your videos helped out and then I started to discover all of your other channels like NCIX Tech Tips:D I can't wait to see more videos and this channels growth it'll be 2 million in no time!xD

I found LinusTechTips and TechQuickie when I was getting ready to build my first PC. I learned a lot and was about to get all the way through my first successful build.

Thank you for the brain knowledge stuff, and the chance at winning some awesome prizes.

Was looking to find a new gaming laptop and stumbled upon Linus and he helped me choose!

Was looking to find PC parts which are the best for what i need. Linus helped

Was looking to find a new headset for listening. Linus helped

Was looking for a community to answer the questions Linus couldn't and found one.

Thanks a lot and to everyone good luck.

I wish I had a really cool quote to put here