1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I saw your first video when I was told about a quite 'odd' intro... Referring to your unboxing of the Zalman Z11 Plus case. Then I just saw the intro and closed the video. After a while I came across one of your other videos and started looking for more videos on your channel! After that I subscribed and I never unsubscribed yet.

My favourite series? Well, I basically watch every single video you guys make. Your content has improved a lot since 2011 when I first saw you.

I hope you'll be continuing to make videos just like these or even inprove more if possible!

Keep up the good work!

Jesse (clgst14)

PS: I like pizza ;)

Congrats on 1 mil :). I like turtles. Turtles are cool.

this is how i found the website, well i like computers a lot so i wanted to know how to build one so i found ur channel, Ive been subscribe since 2011 because of your reviews, i would be subscribe before that but i dint have a laptop back then and my fav food is everything! lol Keep up the great work.

You are awsome Linus

my rig ( fx-8370@ 4.6GHz / Nepton 240m/ msi 970 gaming / 16 Gb corsair xms / antec VP700P /  aerocool xpredator x1 white / costum rgb lights / r9 290 direct cu2 / 1 TB hhd/ sandisk 128gb ssd / adata SP900 128gb )

peripherals ( steelseries apex / sharkoon fireglider black / razer goliathus / lg25ub55 )

I would like to say your videos are EGG and so are custom built gaming PCs =}

Awesome! Have been watching Linus videos for quite some time now! Love all the videos especially the cool build guides! Keep it up! Hope you can get another million subs!

Congrats Linus! I love your channel, you helped me with my first gaming pc by giving amazing info that was easy to understand and helped to tweak it so it kicks ass!

I found LTT by searching on youtube for more in depth info on building pc's and specific info about RAM timings and such. I've always loved tech and computers in general but haven't had the money to build my own custom pc yet. Now that I have a big boy job I'm trying to save up, as well as convince my wife that there is worth in a well built custom pc. This forum and channel has been so entertaining, fun, and educational. I pretty much stopped looking for other channels for a while once I found LTT. 

Thanks for all that yall do! 

I haven't been with you for too long... but I have to say - I will be around for a very long time to come with the videos I have come to love. Thank you so much!

Your channel is the most inspiring thing for me!!!! Thank you Linus!! My favorite channel!! Congratulations and I wish that you reach 2 million and more!!!!

Thank you for making such wonderful content for us to enjoy!

You deserved the 1 Million Subscribers.

I love the benchmark videos :) and all the vids xD they are professional with some humor! I'd like to see videos on the new series of gpus from nidia when they come out. I LOVE CHINESE FOOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

A well deserved million!

If it wasn't for your videos I wouldn't have built my interest in computers so much and gotten the job I have now, keep making the great content you always do and stay awesome!

I actually built my first PC last year and stumbled across LTT. Thank you for making my life easier with your enjoyable to watch videos. Congratulations on the 1 million subs; let's hope for many more!

Linus, your videos are always fun, even though i disagree with your opinions are everything other than tech

Keep up the great work, i'll see you in another million

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Thank you for putting your time in making video's, Hopefully we will see a 2 million!!!

a friend of me actually told me about this channel and it got me very happy (shoutout to itzKarma).

Lets keep going and keep it alive

Linus has done so much for me whether its doing a review on an item I'm looking at or just making my day better by making me laugh. Linus, *sniff* *sniff* u mak mi cri ery tim :')

I love Linus Tech Tips, I first found them when I thought that I would like to build my own gaming PC, whilst watching reviews of components I started coming across your videos more and more and realising that they were the best quality out of all the others I had seen. Soon I realised that I cared less about what the product was and just that you reviewed it in an interesting and funny way. Thanks. Now I build computers for anyone who will pay for the parts because I love doing it. My first gaming computer is still my labour of love and I'm am constantly working to make it just a little bit more awesome. I would love to win any of the prizes, the Gaming computer would be great for a friend I make videos with but unfortunately he has a mac :( and not even a pro. The surface would be a great upgrade from my currently ancient laptop I use for work.

Thank you again and best of luck for the future!

Man, I've been watching your channel since 2008 and it has been adventure. To my surprise meeting my ex-classmate whom now works for you to see him succeed. Good Job Guys!

Congratulations guys! Found the channel when I was looking for info on a PC build I was gonna do. 

Congrats linus!!!! been following ur channel for a while now. glad to know ur doing what you love! btw. ur review on the msi gs60/70 really helped :P in fact i just purchased the gs70 lolol