1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

wooooow, i dont know how i found linus tech tips channel, but i know that i subscribed when i saw a video of him immediately (maybe from 2-3 years). i dont remember which video, but what i like about linus is how special is he. he make too much effort for us in all the channels. the most thing i like and i am really glad that linus thought about is the techquickie. 

i did two accounts in youtube one was banned from line 3 years for no reason, and the other account i made it instead of the first one to make it the default. i believe the first thing i did is to subscribe to linustechtips channel. 

however, i don't want only to thank linus but also i want to thank the crew who have been working with linus , especially luke with his voice. 

i dont think i will win again, but i am here to support linus, but if i win i would be really happy. 

I found Linus a couple months ago while i was looking for a case review on youtube and couldn't find one in my native language, so i just picked the best looking english one and now i'm watching almost every vid you're doing :D  And i really like you and your style, like really really really :D

Also I like it that you draw the winner on my birthday, that must be destiny xDD

PS. i'm really sorry if i misspelled something, as i mentioned, my native language is German and i really usually don't comment that often on stuff, so... well, i'm sorry if someone got ill through my grammar/spelling/whatever ^^

I found out about Linus Tech Tips after I saw the channel Tech Quickie , and I was so mind-blown by it that I subscribed to the other channels as well. Linus is absolutely fantastic, he gives clear and simple explanation of everything, and he knows so much. My favourite thing about it is the way he speaks, so fast, yet so clear. I love the channel's tint of humour as well. I cannot stress enough how much I love Tech-quickie. Though I already knew most of the things, but I never really 'knew' them before watching these episodes.They leave no confusion. Please keep on posting more such videos (of course you will ), and sharing the knowledge, helping people. One more thing, can you please post a link to the T-shirt that you're wearing which has two 8-bit guys , its awesome.

Congrats on 1 million subscribers and thanks for doing the giveaway! I found your channel when I looked up videos on the gtx 760.

Thanks for teaching me all this techy-stuff so I don't have to completely pretend I know what I'm doing when people ask me for tech support. Now I'm only half-pretending! You guys rock!

Congrats to 1 million, you deserve it, thanks for all the great content so far =D

I don't know why i bother entering these things i never win:( but congrats to whoever does. Thanks so much to LinusTechTips you guys have helped me so much and greatly expanded my knowledge of PC's and there components. Thanks for everything :)

You guys make the best review videos on YouTube. I was able to build my first PC because of the channel. Thanks for the entertainment :3

I have found your channel 3 years ago, through featured videos on the side :) The best thing about your channel for me is, you shoot everything in just 1 take :) Thanks for the quality content, I hope you shall soon hit 2 million subscribers :)

congratulations on your milestone archived, great channel on youtube, i never miss one video. and i want to thank linus tech tips to motivate me to build my custom pc. thank you very much and stay cool!!!!

Thanks, For all your hard work. Whenever you guys make a video even if I don't plan on buying it, I still watch it to see what you think.  Your channel has changed the way I choose tech.  I found your channel a while back, searching for reviews on monitors...I saw one with a slim bezel and I am ordering it this christmas. Thank You.

May the LMG live on,

VeryTallMidget

You guys are the best. I've been watching you guys for about a year now and have seen tons of videos. *crossing my fingers*

I had first found Linus when looking at computer builds, salivating over the incredible and powerful components. Now, because of him, I had created my own computer, out of scratch! Thank you Linus and everyone there for creating informative, but still entertaining videos. Here's my rig! 

post-133822-0-54879200-1410469430_thumb.

CPU: AMD FX-6350@4.2Ghz GPU: EVGA GTX 970 SC ACX2.0 RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston Fury Black + 2x4Gb Corsair Vengeance HDD: WD Green 1Tb SSD: Kingston SSDNow V300 60Gb CASE: DeepCool Tesseract SW

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/fJLRWZ

I found Linus Tech Tips when i was looking for a good graphics card. Congratulations in making to 1 millon subs!!

cough*cough* hope I win cough*cough* That is my only wish in life cough*cough*

btw you have the best tech channel in all of the internet!

About a year ago I decided i wanted to build my own PC, something many of my friends had already done. So  I started looking around for parts and asking for reviews on parts on Tom's hardware and someone suggested that I take I a look at your guy's channel because you had some amazing product reviews, were really captivating, and just were all around a great channel. By the way this person spoke about you guy's I had to check you out, so I did and what I found just blew me a way you have an amazing fan base, incredible reviews, and vast knowledge on pretty much anything tech oriented. After watching a majority of your videos, I subscribed to the channel and since then i have been impressed on a daily basis on how well you guys can connect with the audience, how much you care, and overall how much time and effort and care you put into each video. i just want to thank you guys for what you have done and commemorate you on how much you guys have succeed. Personally you have helped me so much in picking parts and building my PC so I wan to thank you for that. I hope you guys can continue to do what you do for a very long time.

Big Hello to everyone in the LinusTT Community, I found the Linus Tech Tips channel after watching some very old NCIX videos with Linus in them. I can't exactly remember what the video was but I want to say it was a PC Build Guide. Everyone in the Linus Media Group have been a great part in my life, especially when I decided to build my first PC. I hope I am selected for one of the prizes and Good Luck to everyone and keep up the good work!

all i want is another great halo game.

Congrats Linus Media Group and LinusTechTips on 1 Million Subs!!!

I've been following you since the days where you did unboxing outside of NCIX warehouse and the High Quality Content is what makes you guys do so well.

Keep up the good work!

I miss your unboxing vids btw. :)

how i found ltt? well the first video i saw (and remember) was an unboxing of a asus 3d monitor and back then i didnt even like linus i dont know why but 3 months later i saw the video with sli and crossfire in one system and i subscribed and every day i look forward to the next video... You guys have done great congratulations!

Thank you so much for uploading these videos. I'm 16 years old and before your videos, I didn't know anything about computers. Thanks to you, I successfully built my own gaming PC. Thank you for being so awesome.

I found Linus accidentally watched some configurations pc bilds, thus stumbled on Linus. Then I looked at a ton of his videos and i immediately subscribed myself..... I love to watch the clips you make keep up the good work greetings from Serbia!!!!!!! SRDjAN

I've forgotten how I stumbled upon Linus, but for years it has been such a great source of entertainment and news. Thanks for everything you guys do and congratulations on 1 Million Subs!