1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I was looking for something good to watch that was technical, and i found Techquickie. Then I did a bit of digging and found out that it was actually run by another channel, Linus tech tips. this all happened about 2 weeks ago a day before you made the "Ultimate surround gamer PC", so i'm fairly new to the channel/s.

Congratts on the million, let's make it 10!!! Found your awesome channel when i converted from 360 to pc master race, haven't looked back since!

Fun Fact: If you yelled for 8 years, 7 months and 6 days, you would have produced enough sound energy to heat one cup of coffee.

I would really like to see your review and opinion on a OnePlus One (@ oneplus.net) and if you are interested I'll send you an invite. Good job on 1 Million Linus! Been watching since 2011 and haven't hated a video yet. 

Congrats Linus,

The first video I remember watching of yours is RETRO UNBOXING - Intel D850MD "Cutting Edge of the Internet" Motherboard from 4 years ago and have watched almost all your videos since then. You actually inspired me to get my Comptia A+ certification and Ill be getting that here soon, I am also in the process of starting my own computer repair business.

Thanks for all your hard work and hopefully you will hit the 10m mark soon,

TheMageLives

I found your videos while building my first computer and never looked back. Still watch them today.

I've been hooked on your videos linus since the Ncix days! Star Citizen will is going to be all I need a computer for so hopefully fingers crossed I get a new one

The videos I enjoy most from LinusTechTips is computer builds! Especially ones that are for a budget!

Hey Linus, I found your channel when I was first looking to build a pc and a friend of mine had brought you up. You have helped me understand what to look for in anything tech related. Thank you so much! Good luck to everyone!!

Congratulations Linus, and the Linus media staff on reaching 1mill subscribers. You guys have been a big help to me i still remember how i stumbled across this channel when i was building my first computer and i was looking for how to build a pc and when i clicked and saw the video i knew that this channel was going to be successful and i was going to stick to it for tech. Linus and Luke do so well in explaining things for reviews unboxing's and builds. I just cant thank you enough and the Linus media group crew for putting so much detail and effort into your videos. Hope to see more wonderful videos in the future. Best regards Grant

You have literally changed how people view technology and I want to thank you, and your whole team for doing so. Congrats and keep on doing an amazing job!

i9-6930X @ 5.3GHz | ASUS Z1007-A | 64TB G.Skill Ripjaw XIV 2400GHz RAM | GTX 1080 Ti | Corsair 900R

Corsair CX2500 W | 15TB WD Green | Noctua NH-D24

I remember finding LinusTechTips like sometime between a year and a half to two years ago when I wanted to build my own PC. I started watching lots of videos from different people like Newegg and Austin, but I've like LinusTechTips the most! My favorite videos are the WAN shows because you guys are hilarious sometimes and its a good way to catch up on tech news. Anyways, I hope I win and I want to thank you for all the great content you have given us.

I  would love the gaming rig! Your series is top notch, keep it up!

Thanks for the videos, really usefull while searching for a graphics card.

Whenever they come out, i definitely want the GTX 900 series shown (or 800 if I heard it wrong)

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers Linus! You've inspired myself and many others to pursue my dreams in the technology field and I'm sure you will continue to do so in the future.

I've built 3 PC's, but none for myself... In fact, I'm using an iMac that my dad bought for me as my desktop. Awkward...

Please don't say "SSD drive." By doing so, you are literally saying "Solid State Drive Drive" and causing my brain cells to commit suicide. The same applies to HDD (Hard Disk Drive) and PCIe (Peripheral Component Interconnect Express).

Hey Linus, thank you for providing me with knowlede about computers. If I win the gaming pc with your graffiti on it I would cry because it would be my first gaming pc. Thanks for being awesome Linus tech team :)

Man I just found this channel around 2 months ago. You guys are doing really good!

I found LinusTechTips when i was looking for a good in depth guide on how to build my first PC. Anyway it was one of the best tutorials out there and I love your content in general!

I just created this account so that I could thank Linus and the Linus Media Group for the hours of entertainment. I have only grown to love your content as the past year and a half have flown by and cherish every moment.  

I would not know what I do today if it wasn't for the comprehensive videos that you guys have created. I have shared your videos when my friends come to me with questions and problems. I plan on continuing to follow your content and to hopefully meet you in person at a convention and thank you with a handshake.

Thank you for all you do!

I am not a forum person at all, but i am a hell of a YouTube Tech community fan( specially Linus , and The tek ) Thanks to you all guys  I've been so engaged by technology that i changed my school plans to learn more about the subject. and  well, more The 1,00,000 subscribers its awesome i always assumed you had them already because yo deserve it  and (even more millions) because you really seem to know every little detail of everything you review Congrats You give oen of the best explenation.

i discover you by Tech quicky when i was starting on PC gaming and i needed to learn more about parts and the new terms. and until this day it  teaches me and keeps doing it, once i watched a whole playlist and didn't notice it ( i almost failed a project because i watch your videos instead of working hahaha xD)   i am real fan of your work... keep it up