1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I just randomly happened upon this channel one day looking for some build videos and PC tips. Since then I've been watching your videos alot and it helped me ALOT with my new rig! You guys certainly deserve the 1 mil subs. Congrats and keep up the great videos! 

I have been interested in computers from the moment I could walk, always wondering about what "magic" that was happening inside a computer, so one day I opend up one and I just sat there and stared at it for an hour.. It was full of dust. I started cleaning it and began to follow the cables from the psu to the components trying to see if I could understand the "magic" that was happening inside the computer. I did not understand how it worked, so I took the side panel back on and plugged everything back together and left it. Now 5 years later I stumbled over your channel Linus, watched one video, then one more. The way you explained how the "magic" in the computer worked have made me so addicted to computers that it's hard to explain. I really wan't to win the desktop (I know all this text doesn't increase my winner chance) because I can't afford one and the one you're giving out is priceless for me knowing that the man that opend my eyes to see how the "magic" worked was the man that built that computer.

Keep up the premium work Linus!!

I've been watching and lurking on the forums for a long time before I had an account for the LTT forums. The community here is unbelievably great, I've learned so much from you guys up to the point on me being an assistant teacher for one of my teachers at my own school for IT hardware. Thank you truly everyone on the forums and especially to you Linus. And I'm sure receiving a custom build from Linus is everyone's dream here.

Good job! You guys do rly good job. I like the way how you merge humour with useful informations :)

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

Dear Linus Media Group,

I really think you are one of the best content creators on YouTube. Not only are your videos funny, they are interriesting and informative as well. So I would like to thank YOU all for making such great videos. 
Well I would like to mention that my hobby is playing snooker. If you have the chance to play I would really recommend it, it's great fun.

Greetings
Transportationer

best channel/community ever, i wish i had found LTT sooner

Linus you are the best!!!

I have been watching for a while and your videos have come a long way!

Best of luck for the future

I wantada prize b0ss

| i5-4670k @ 4.2Ghz | Corsair H100i | Gigabyte Z87X-UD4H | Corsair Vengeance Pro 8GB | ASUS Geforce GTX 770 |

| Samsung 840 Pro 128GB | WD Black 1TB | Corsair AX760 | Fractal Design Define R4 Black w/ Window | Corsair AF140 x2 |

| Windows 8.1 | ASUS 23" 1080p monitor | CM Storm Quickfire Stealth- MX Blue | Logitech G9x | Logitech G930 |

Linus, your videos are very informative and they've helped me learn SOOOOO much about computer hardware.

THANK YOU, AND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK! :D

Congratulations Linus and staff on your 1 million Youtube subs! You've been my #1 PC content go-to for quite some time, and I'm sure will remain so for a long time to come!

I've been watching Linus since early 2012 and have learned almost my whole computer knowledge from watching his videos. i've always checked his uploads everyday to see what new video is up as well as tech quickie and superfun. it has been really awesome and i'm glad to have supported and watch alot of Linus's videos over the time

Specs: CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.7ghz  GPU: GTX 1660 TI

I've watched your videos from the very start. Your dedication to the audience is absolutely amazing which is exactly why I always get my daily dose of LinusTechTips.

Although, I do want to point out I would like to see you guys actually test the hardware on camera because I have loved watching the videos where you kinda vlogs and tests at the same time. 2 million won't be that far away!

Found the youtube channel and binge watched everything. Glad you guys made it.

I think the first video I watched from LTT was this one about the Steelseries WoW mouse a few years ago when I was researching various mice and trying to figure out what to buy. Since then I have watched close to all your content. You guys do an amazing job on all your videos keep up the good work!

It has been a long time from when I first started watching Linus. It was his NCIX videos, as well as the ones on Linus Tech Tips, that not only helped me pick out the parts for my first pc, but put them together as well. So thanks Linus, for helping me easy into the custom pc world.

Wow... How this channel has changed and grown since I started watching, and now.. 1 Million Subs O.o? I can honestly say then when I first started to watch NCIX Tech tips and LinusTechTips I never thought it would get to this point. While I do miss some of the old content, its still some of the best if not the best content on the internet. I just want to say from the bottom of my heart, Thank YOU for all of your hard work and dedication.

As a side note... how long until 1.5 or even 2 Million subs?

yay giveaway

So I found linustechtips when was building my first gaming pc. I had no idea what to do so I just searched it up and found the linustechtips channel. I thought the channel was cool so i subscribed :)

I came across LinusTechTips when just searching for reviews of computer parts when I was building my first computer over three years ago. Since that time it has always been on my list to check if I was looking at some new tech. It has been cool seeing the channel grow. This is admittedly my first time posting on these forums but Linus has made great videos and I am very happy to see the channel having over 1 million subscriptions. 

I found LinusTechTips from just surfing youtube looking for computer builds and such, the channel helped and the more I watched the more I learned.

Awesome channel with awesome content. I love watching your videos although i don't always agree with you ;) . You are great and your company is something to be proud of. Keep up the good work and w well, on many more years :D

PC: R7 5800X, AMD RX480 4GB, 32 GB RAM, 1TB 970 EVO, 500 GB 860 EVO, 500 GB HDD, RM 750 PSU

Laptop: Lenovo Ideapad 510s 14":  i5 7200U, 8 GB RAM, 500 GB 860 EVO

Phone: Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 4G