1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

been watching since february this year and go back and watch the old vids, honestly the best channel of the 50 or so i'm subbed to

I found LinusTechTips out of pure chance and I've now become addicted. I absolute love every single video that is posted on that page! My favourite series is the less than $100 episodes, I've snaffled some of the products on that series such as the JAS stand because of you introducing me. Plus I'll happily sit and watch you review a Chicken Curry because I know it'll be full of the wacky humour you guys include. Thank you guys for making amazing videos and I hope you keep going for a long time!

post-133821-0-12588400-1410469500.gif

I first found out LTT almost at its very beggining, with the insane hairstyles.. It was on a tower heatsink that I found cool looking because it was massive. I was a console peasant back then and this played a tremendous role in my shift towards the master race! LTT was the first tech channel I subscribed to and the only one I've continuously stayed with up to now!

Thank you Linus and the rest of the team, your enthusiasm is seriously appreciated

You guys are the best tech youtubers around! You are my only motivation to check youtube on a daily basis. <3

Keep it up!

I found Linus Tech Tips when you were doing unboxings outside and i was in the hospital looking at pc parts.  The Linus Tech Tips channel got me into PC gaming, converted me from console to pc. Thanks for everything guys! 

I first discovered LinusTechTips through TechQuickie when I were searching for some info about ram. Ever since then I`we been watching your videos and I LOVE them! You`re channel`s are some of the few of the 50 channels I subscribe to that I actually check daily. And you NEVER dissapoints! Thanks for beeing GREAT!!!

Well uhh, I never really joined the forum until now, but I think I first found your channel (and NCIX's) back in about 2011, when I was considering building my first PC. Really helpful channel, and well, hopefully you're still successful in the future, considering the fact that it looks like you've pretty much dedicated your life to it (And of course, all the LTT staff).

Wow, I remember when I first started watching the blonde haired you make badly lit videos in what seemed to be a NCIX closet, it was awesome. The time you announced your marriage, the time you made the scary transition from NCIX to your cold garage, the first live show that included introducing baby#1 and doing handstands in your living room, baby #2, legit commercial videos. It's been one hell of a ride. I sort of miss the days of unboxing mobo's on a park bench like a hobo, ok never mind it's better now, but what I'm saying is the community has grown really well. Keep whipping it into shape Linus, so it keeps its form.

I would like to thank the people at linus media for without them I would not have gotten into the pc community. Continue with all the great work that you guys do. I would also like to say in advance congratulations to the winners of the giveaway.

videos are great keep them up. Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

Been watching since NCIX tech tips. Boat loads of awesome info, wish you posted more handy tech under 100 though.

CPU: Ryzen 5800X | GPU: RTX 3080 FE | Board: x570 Aorus Master | RAM: 32GB GSkill TridentZ | Case: Phanteks 719

Hey Linus, 

I've been watching your videos for about a year and a half now and I think they're great! I first started watching your videos when I wanted to build my own gaming computer. I watched your "How to" videos for the computers and listened to all your instructions... After all that I purchased my own computer parts and built it. I also got all my friends interested in building PC's and I have helped them too. All my knowledge on that topic is because of you. Just watching your videos are exciting the energy that you put into them and the thought that you upload once every day amazes me. So for that, I would like to thank you. I've even been watching your other Youtube channels like ChannelSuperFun and I just recently started watching Techquickie. I love the different kinds of videos posted in both of them. Before I do anything "technological" I always consult your channel first. So I would like to finish this off saying Great job and you and your other 6 members of LinusTechTips and keep it up! 

I found Linus when i was building my pc and i had a problem, shortly after i noticed i didn't have the power switch cable for the case all the way in. Thanks you Linus he saved my head of hair!

I don't know how I found you guys, but I know I did, and I'm glad I did.

I found LinusTechTips while searching for a new keyboard to buy. Everything posted is my favorite. I would like to see you review anything and everything. Congratulations on hitting 1 mil! :)

I found LinusTechTips when I decided I was going to build a pc at some point a while back and the channel has been a great source of techy goodness ever since. Thanks

I'm not sure I deserve anything from you guys, you have already given me so much, and so many others deserve it more, but I might as well give it a shot.

I found LMG when I was looking for a good benchmarking and reviewing website/channel where I could get help on which parts to buy for a build and when to buy them.

For a couple of weeks, I watched all of your build guides and all of the GPU & CPU reviews, I actually felt some sort of friendship towards you guys and I'm glad I found such an amazing channel as Linus Media Group (which showed my some other cool channels like Nerdgasm and Tek Syndicate)

Anyway, THANK YOU for everything, you deserve everything. (dunno if that's bad grammar, I'm not english :3)

Gz for 1 Million Subscribers;)

I watching your videos everyday your are awesome guys.

How about reviewing a beyerdynamic headset? Would be rly cool;)

Keep up the good work!

Ive been with LTT for quite a long time, (not the forum however) and this will be my first giveaway I enter.  I mostly watched older videos and never really got into any of these, so this would be great!  The Surface Pro would help me so much with school, and I've always wanted a great gaming laptop!  I am obviously a forum newbie, but I am not new to LTT at all and am an avid PC gamer.  Linus recently mentioned my comment in twitch chat on The Wan Show and I freaked.  It is amazing that he could build such a fan base.

I look forward to linustechtips videos every day and these videos are what inspired me to get into the pc community 

I found Linus Tech Tips through my friend who shares my love of technology. I've been a viewer for a while now and I always go to LinusTechTips for an honest unbiased review of the tech that I am considering to buy :)