6750 gre 10gb (260$) or 6700 xt 12gb (280$)????

I've seen that the 6750 performs slightly better but i don't know how balance performance, price,and vram.

Pls help(also this is a budget build around 550$)

2 minutes ago, atrianln said:

I've seen that the 6750 performs slightly better but i don't know how balance performance, price,and vram.

Pls help(also this is a budget build around 550$)

GPU benchmarks hierarchy charts

from what i can tell the performance is pretty similar. However, you might also want the extra 2gb VRAM . so it basically all comes down to price. the 6750 will be more expensive but if the difference is less than $40 maybe $50 then you should probably get it. otherwise just get the 6700xt. $550 build sounds interesting, what other parts do you have lined up and what's it for?

11 minutes ago, okkee said:

GPU benchmarks hierarchy charts

from what i can tell the performance is pretty similar. However, you might also want the extra 2gb VRAM . so it basically all comes down to price. the 6750 will be more expensive but if the difference is less than $40 maybe $50 then you should probably get it. otherwise just get the 6700xt. $550 build sounds interesting, what other parts do you have lined up and what's it for?

Sorry i didnt understand, in my case the 6750 is cheaper and the difference is less than 30 dollars so which one should i get ?

also this are my parts

ryzen 5 5600(with cooler)

asrock b550 pro 4

ddr4 3600mt 16gb

p3 plus 1tb

650w psu

deep cool matrexx 40

and the 6750 gre or 6700xt

13 minutes ago, atrianln said:

the 6750 is cheaper

what are the prices?

14 minutes ago, atrianln said:

which one should i get ?

if the 6750 10gb version is basically the same as a 6700xt in terms of performance. However, it has less VRAM, which can be limiting on some games especially at higher resolutions. If you're looking for a decent 1080p experience tho, get whatever's cheaper. The 2gb difference might be a bit noticeable but it shouldn't impact your performance too much. So get the 6750 and if the difference in price isn't that great, then probably get the 6700xt.

seems like you're building a pretty good system. nice!

9 minutes ago, okkee said:

what are the prices?

260$ for the 6750 gre and 280$ for the 6700 xt

4 minutes ago, atrianln said:

260$ for the 6750 gre and 280$ for the 6700 xt

if the extra 2gb vram matters to you, then get the 6700xt. otherwise, just get the 6750.

Please avoid the 10GB version of the 6750 GRE. It is a 6700 (non-XT) that has been disguised for sale to the Chinese market

The 12GB variant, however, is identical to the regular 6750 XT

PPG4pDtPeDhPzweE.jpg