1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I like quality of you channel. That's the reason why I love Linus Tech Tips.

tumblr_lm11bt4OaK1qe6xr2.gif

Congrats LMG, you deserve it for your tons of dedication and hard work towards the tech community!

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

I found Linus Tech Tips just by accident actually, I was trying to find videos about some computer parts for my now built computer - unfortunately I do not remember. What I do remember is watching this fast talking guy who was entertaining and informative. I started to casually browse to see what other videos were there and ended up spending a couple of hours watching video after video. I have definitely learned a lot by watching your content. I am happy to finally be a part of this community. 

Also, out of curiosity, what RNG algorithm will y'all be using for the drawings?

Much love from Texas!

Keep on Keeping on Linus and friends!

Linus you are to me like anand is to you thank you for inspiring me to get into computers, i think i have been watching since 2011 and it has been glorious ever since your videos are the best please continue to make them.

love watching the videos learned so much just joined the fourms today thanks for the help

I really love your "Build Guides" video, in fact i've based my rig in one of your guide, the $1000 guide.. hope you'll do that every year :) and congrats!

First of all ...thanks for all knowledge u guys share with me and the good time...I find u when R9 amd series come out and I didn't had idea what all this was about ...I was just browsing for info... and u guys convinced me to stay  :wub:  :D  :P

I found you just recently by searching Youtube for hackintosh builds. Since then I have binged on as many videos I could in the last few days. I decided against building the hackintosh, but I have already used your knowledge to upgrade individual components in my current computer and will be building the gaming for $2000 soon. Thanks for your hard work!

Congrats Linus & co.! Keep doing what you're doing, cause you're amazing!

Greets from Slovenia!

Congratulations on 1mil Linus!! I really like your <100 video series ^^

Thank you for all of your honest reviews and unboxings where you weren't afraid to say what you wanted! Congrats LMG! I can't wait to see where LMG we be in the future.

I Love Playing CS:GO!

Current 

AMD Athlon X4 760K | MSI A78M-E45 | Sapphire R7 265 | Cougar Solution | Cooler Master Hyper T4 | ADATA XPg V1.0 1600Mhz 8GB | Fractal Design 650W

I started watching LinusTechTips around 6 to 8 months ago and I love it! 

I am from Germany and I am always be happy when i can watch a video in the night before I go to sleep! 

You guys do a great job, keep going! 

Lieben Gruß aus Deutschland ;-) (Kind regards from Germany) 

Earl

If i live in the uk and i still win the pc does it still get shiped by linus?

Cheers linus. I'd love to see some more gaming content :D

Ryzen 9 5950x | NH-D15 | ROG STRIX X570-F | G.Skill 32GB DDR4 | MSI Ventus RTX 3080 | WD Black SN850 1TB PCIe 4 | Samsung 850 EVO + 860 EVO 1TB | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Dell S3422DWG | Dell S2721DGF | Corsair K70 RGB Keyboard | Logitech G502 Lightspeed | ATH-R70x

I've been sbscribed for a pretty long time and I love the quality of your videos and the straight to the point review. I watch all of your videos as soon as I see them on youtube :)

I found Linus via Elric of Motherboards.org (now TechOfTomorrow.) I've been a subscriber for the last few years now. Great work.

Linus made me do the man-tear thing. Linus you're a cool-cat, media group, all you guys are cool-cats, everyone in the forum, we all cool-cats!

Linustechtips is the reason i know to do what i do and love pc builxing and hardware and also with out all this free public knowledge of technology many ppl would have been scam and decived so thank linus and linus media group hope go see you on youtuve untill youtube becomes dead

1 Million Subscribers WOW!  I found your channel by looking for a build guide. More unboxings vids :D

I found LTT watching a youtube video it was a video advertise. Just started to watch your videos. My first video was a PC build video. U have great content also keep up the work. Hopping to win!!! Something I've never won a giveaway.