1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

How did I find Linux Media Group? More like I followed you. The first time I watched one of your videos was back in like '08 on the NCIX Tech Tips channel when I was looking for videos on the original ASUS EEE-PC. After watching your three or four videos on that, watching some surrounding uploads, and enjoying the content (which compared to these days was complete poop!) I subscribed. I watched every NCIS Tech Tips video from then on out and when you switched to your own company, well I followed you here! I have a similar story with Logan from TekSyndicate. Followed him from about the same time over at TigerDirect, then to RazeTheWorld (what ever happened fo MeGotRice?), then back to Tiger, and finally to TekSyndicate. Anyways, as you can see, I've been quite a fan for a long time. I have to say I'm really loving the content lately. I like seeing more faces with Luke's camera time getting real solid and meeting Edzel for the first time in that WAN Show a few weeks ago. Keep them coming! The personalities are starting to show, the little things you guys are each picky about, and I love it. Bottom line, I've been watching you for like 6 years, and as long as the content doesn't go below what it was back then (which would be hard to do, ha!), I'll continue to watch you. I'm glad I could be one of many supporters that made you having your dream job possible, and thanks for doing giveaways to sort of "reward" us. Keep up the good work and as always, I'll be watching.

post-125736-0-48895700-1410427306.png

My phone posted the same post 4 times how do I delete the duplicates  posts 

Linus after getting a million subscribers:

QpdZc7B.gif

Been watching for a while, have always loved the content and your team. Keep up the awesomeness that is your channel!! Now lets make it two million!

You guys are great, it's been awesome to watch this channel evolve, and I really hope you won't stop here. Keep up the good work and let us know how else can we help you become even better!   B) 

Congratulations! Found you about 3 years ago when I was looking for some PC parts. Been subscribed since then.

I don't think I'll ever forget the day I tried building my first PC all by myself, pressing the power button and the only thing that worked was the open/close button on the DVD reader... I was so scared and disappointed.

Luckily I remembered watching a video of yours while researching which parts to pick and with the help of your excellent "no post diagnostics" video I got the computer up and running.

Stupid 4 pin CPU power connector...

Thank you so much for all the work you've done LMG!

Yo linus thanks for all the vids it help me a lot when building my rig. Please have a review on Razer Chroma and Blue USB microphones :) Thanks Linus 

thanks a lot linus and the LMG team! since i started watching you in 2009 i think i've come from someone that didn't install windows updates because i thought that they were going to make my machine slower to what i am now, a tech savy guy, hardware enthusiast that has is knolodge always on the cutting edge stuff and is now starting to learn how to code. thank you so much for helping me find what i am trully good about! :D

My very first video i watched of linustechtips was the frozenQ t-virus reservoir few years back. To look for more information about the reservoir, i went to check out your channel and found many other interesting videos. It was then that i started following your channel. I like how your videos were not as boring and spec-based than other reviews. I'm glad to see how far your channel has become since then and lets hope for more.

VntqIsN.gif

I found linustechtips when I was going to build my first PC about a year ago. I have been watching almost all videos since and I really enjoy learning new stuf on techquickie.

keep up the good work

I actually found out about you guys LinusTechTips through my friend. He told me that you had great reviews and sure enough he was correct. Thanks to LinusTechTips, I got into building my one custom Gaming Pc. Thanks!

ps.  My favorite will always be a delicious cheeseburger. Yummy!

1st things 1st, I wanted to say congrats Linus and to extension the LMG team you totally deserve it and I look forward to seeing your content everyday and watch pretty much all of it from beginning to end, and that goes for every video on each channel you guys run.

I am assuming I can do this but I would like a chance at all 3 (but I will be realistic I know the ASUS G550J  would be out of the question for me.) 

If I can only pick 1 of the 3 items umm....I will go with the gaming rig please :) but ya idelly I would like a chance at the Surface, gaming rig and G550J

Anyways thanks again for the great content, looking forward to tomorrows video just like I am every night and keep up the great work guys.

System Specs

CPU: Ryzen 5 5600x | Mobo: Gigabyte B550i Aorus Pro AX | RAM: Hyper X Fury 3600 64gb | GPU: Nvidia FE 4090 | Storage: WD Blk SN750 NVMe - 1tb, Samsung 860 Evo - 1tb, WD Blk - 6tb/5tb, WD Red - 10tb | PSU:Corsair ax860 | Cooling: AMD Wraith Stealth  Displays: 55" Samsung 4k Q80R, 24" BenQ XL2420TE/XL2411Z & Asus VG248QE | Kb: K70 RGB Blue | Mouse: Logitech G903 | Case: Fractal Torrent RGB | Extra: HTC Vive, Fanatec CSR/Shifters/CSR Elite Pedals w/ Rennsport stand, Thustmaster Warthog HOTAS, Track IR5,, ARCTIC Z3 Pro Triple Monitor Arm | OS: Win 10 Pro 64 bit

congrats on achieving 1 million subscribers.  i first watch linus video during 2012. hardly remember what was my first video. i did watch all the videos in the linus tech tips and techquickie. you guys are my favourite when comes to reviewing and unboxing. love the way you guys explain in details.

i personally love the style and presentation in techquickie. short but informative plus a bit of humor. 

i want you guys to review cooltek/rosewill/jonsbo w2. i think it's an interesting case. can't find it in youtube.  these are the links i found about w2.

http://www.cooltek.de/en/powered-by-jonsbo/w2/131/w2

http://forums.vr-zone.com/hardware-depot/3141634-reviewed-jonsbo-w2-window-atx-aluminum-dual-chamber-chassis.html

love what you guys do, please for THE LOVE OF GOD, keep making these amazing videos

Thanks so much for what you do! :) 

I know I have no chance for the laptop, but I would just like to say what an amazing job you have done. From garages to studios, the quality is always improving and it has brought your channel to be my favourite out of the hundred or so channels that I'm subscribed to.

:lol: Good luck and salutations, I can't wait to see what you have in store for us further down the road. :lol:

Congratulations you guys, you deserve it with all the effort you put in!!

Your videos got me back into PC building after 7 years away! So thank you. My bank account doesn't like you at all though.

I'd love to see some reviews of some higher end/pro audio gear, maybe not your area of interest though. If not what you're putting out now is more than fine with me! :)

Ps. If I were to win the draw the surface pro looks tasty.

i5 4670k @ 4.4 GHz | 16GB Corsair Vengeance | GTX 770 SLI | 256GB Evo Pro SSD | 2TB WD Blue | Corsair 350D | Windows 8.1 |

Asus VG248QE 144Hz Monitor | Roland Quad Capture Interface | Krk Rokit 6 Monitors |

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

http://youtu.be/VBBCA6zKZx4

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

hey i dont know if i am doing this right but here we go :D I found linus tech tips because i got into computers 2 years ago i am not in love with computers and everything about them i struggle with reading and writing but computers help a lot with that and just come so easy to me. i love building them and watching you'er videos about the new things that come out. at one point i was thinking about not do the computer thing but watching you'er videos changed my mind i did end up selling my other computer but got one now not to good but use what you got :) would be amazing to win the gaming pc i love making youtube videos as well do mostly gaming videos. would love to meet you guys one day love the videos keep it up. oh and i am now going into job in computers just got out of high school. 

I was looking for cat videos but found this instead. R&R  :wub:

Thank you Linus Media Group for all the content you give us, you keep us up do date.

You're one of my most favorite youtubers and I really enjoy the way you approach this job and lifestyle.

You have grown a lot since 2009 and NCIX, keep up the good work and continue brightening our days,tank you.

I would ask you only 1 thing, please do an event where we can meet you (or something like that), if it's possible obviously.

I've just opened the door to this community and I already feel that this will be a great adventure for me, so thank you community for making this possible; when I have a technology related problem I will always come here because I know that there will always be somebody out there that can help me.

I will never be able to thank you enough Linus, Luke, the Crew, the community.

Sincerely Theo "Pincopallo13579"

Thank you.

I found you guys ages ago, I was looking for random technology videos and Linus was awesome. He still is along with everyone else in the group. I want to see Linus do a review on Luke or the other way round. Hell, throw in an unboxing too. :D

I sooo feel you about running an own company Linus! I would love to meet you guys some day. Love from Estonia!