1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I think my first video I watched was actually the Razer Edge Pro and here I am. I really the vids because it's more lively and funny than other tech reviewers. I'll be waiting for the review on the iPhone 6. :) Congrats to Linus and the tech tips group.

Being part of  the Linus Tech tips has been awesome and I will be part of community for a long time to come if you guys are not going anywhere. 

Big ups to you and your team for this awesome tech tips channel. It was worth it creating this. 

Good luck.

Love everything about Tech. :) :)

Don't remember how I found techtips. Its been a long ride though! LTT was the first channel that got me looking for a new video everyday. 

Hi ya I'm new to this forum any I've always loved tech I remember play a Disney interactive game when I was little I also had to use windows 3.1 was one of my first o's I use actual Dos would be the first I remember the tank game that only had to color green and black and was just made out lines well anyways congrats on getting a 1 million subscribers

I first found Linus Tech Tips about 6 months ago when I decided I needed a new computer and started visualizing a build. (I watched 3 different build guides just to get a feel for how to properly build a computer.) I still don't have a new computer but I enjoy the content nonetheless. Whenever I look for information about new tech or even useful little gadgets to make life easier, I always go to the LinusTechTips youtube.

I was really happy when you started Techquickie. It really helped me choose the right parts for my computer. Thank you.

I don't even care that I won't win this giveaway, I just really enjoy the videos this channel puts out and hope they will continue to be made. 

P.S I enjoy Udon, haha.  :D

I found Linus Tech Tips because that's what came up whenever I typed "<any product ever> review" into YouTube. 

Love the content, and the general non-fanboyism and educational aspect of the forum.

Thanks you very much for all you've done in this years for me and all the comunity around you, you were the ones who taught how to assemble a computer, how to look out for parts, how to judge a products... And finally I love you're accent :P

BTW a suggestion a really like the wan show and it would be great if you could have it something like 2 times a week (obviously shorter) or even a "daily tech news".

Rig: i7 4770k, R9 290 tri-x, 16gb Corsair Vengeance, Asus Z97 PRO, Corsair RM750, Carbide 300r, Cooler Master Hyper 212 evo, 120Gb samsung 840 evo, 2tb WD green

Found Linus Tech Tips from an unboxing video on ncix.com a few years back

Please keep on making epic videos. I really enjoy watching them and hope that you will never stop :D.

I'm really happy to Congratulate you @Linus. I've been watching your videos from the past 4 years. All the videos are really helpful to understand what actually it does. Especially your "PC Build guides" and making me to dream about a  Ultimate gaming setup with help of your videos. You are my "One Inspiration". I love #LinusTechTips upto my last breath.

Intel Core i3 2100 @ 3.10GHz - Intel Stock Cooler - Zotac Geforce GT 610 2GB Synergy Edition

Intel DH61WW - Corsair® Value Select 4GBx1 DDR3 1600 MHz - Antec BP-300P PSU

WD Green 1TB - Seagate 2.5" HDD 1TB - Seagate Barracuda 500GB - Antec X1 E.

I found Linus because i wanted to upgrade my computer. I just watched 2 videos about SSD´s but then I saw all the channels and I was like: "Hm... maybe a new graphics card would be good too xD"

I really enjoy your videos because there arent just raw information. You give your own opinion on every product and that is very helpful :D.

Congrats to 1 million subs  <(^.^<)  <--- KIRBY HYPE

I found Linus a couple years ago in some old ncix reviews and loved his corkyness. From there on I am pretty sure I have watched every video he and his team have released. I'm always excited on Friday for the live stream. I wanna say thanks for the great content you let out. Keep it up

I initially came across your channel after I made the jump to build my first PC rig.  I wish I had found Linus Media group BEFORE ordering all my components because your knowledge and insight caused me to realize some mistakes I made in the build process :wacko: .  HOWEVER thanks to you and the rest of the crew I'm now confident that my next build will be about 70% more badass.  That said hanks for the great content and keep up the good work!

I've been a fan of linus' videos since the beginning have been following you around as you have moved from NCIX to now your own channel. regardless of style or production quality I could always count on getting an accurate depiction or assessment of any item you unboxed/showed off or reviewed. You really have redefined the whole "tech talk review channel" genre as a whole. I was just talking with my fellow nerd friends IRL and we were all in agreement that not only did you have some of the best production quality on youtube, but you also answered the questions or performed the tests we would test on said product. I would like to see you test the Titan 2 and the GTX 980 next week ;)

congats guys well done the first time  i saw your channel was on your personal rig after a friend told me about you i saw that video first and bloody hell i knew you were my kind of guy and for an up comming video please review bose audio you dont and its like on of my favourite company that and sony oh and my favorite food is parsnip so what ever i like it =D 

I remember finding your channel back when I first started building systems, I needed a no-nonsense (okay, maybe a little here and there) run down of an old NVIDIA card if I recall correctly, and as soon as I finished that video, I knew I'd be subbed to you until the bitter end. I love what you guys do and I wish you all the best for the future. Best of luck to everyone involved in the giveaway.