1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I really can't believe it's 1 million now. I remember when you had only 100k subs I remember your ''eminem'' like appearance.

Almost all my pc parts (sometimes phones) was chosen thanks to your detailed overviews of them. Your Techquikie channel helped me learn some other things about computers etc. Your crew is amazing. I can listen to everyone and not get bored. So basically keep on the good work and good luck with parenting :)  

Best Channel when it comes to Tech News and reviews! Really happy to have found you! And I found the channel because of slicks oil cooled pc :)

Awesome job on the channel, and all that goodness.. 

Googled mineral oil PC,  Lots of Pictures from random posts and One Video from You Guys. at the time. 

Man I remember my first LTT video. Steel Series Siberia V2. lol

congrats LMG!!! you guys are great.

you've helped me not only build my first computer, but also water cool it as well!

you provide great content that I watch on a daily basis and sometimes even go back and rewatch, especially the build guides.

I think your random and sometimes 'unprofessional' videos are the best ones, like the build log of Edzel's ghetto work station.

Thank you for all you've done and the amazing content you guys provided.

You reinspire my love for electronics. Hope to see you guys again at CES for 2015!

da_deity

I found you guys while looking for videos about how to build a PC. After 1 video I subscribed and I've never regretted it.

Also:

Worst day to announce the giveaway winners, its in the middle of Nvidia's Game24 event!

Don't forget to Like the things you like!

Congratulation Linus, and thank you for all the amazing content! You helped me a ton when I was building my PC, whenever I was considering a part, I just had to search for it on youtube and of course there was a video by you about said part. Since then I'm subscribed, and have build a few more PCs for friends and family, all based on your recommendations. I probably do not qualify for the giveaway, but this is a good opportunity to thank you anyway, no matter if I have a minimal chance of winning something or not.

Also, I would like to help this community, who have provided me with all the additional information I needed for my builds which I wasn't able to find in linus' videos. You have helped me out a lot, and (at least partially) thanks to you, I am now using a beast gaming PC instead of my crappy old laptop which sounds like a drill.

A Creative answer? Nah I'll just go for how I find the channel;

I found it while I was searching for something about a product. And I liked the idea of NCIX was able to provide every needed part for unboxing and such. I didn't subscribed back then, but Linus' voice was in my head, and I remembered it later when I was searching for some guides. I'll never be able to remember exact videos, I have a memory problem, I just remember weird stuff. I started watching youtube channel regularly after your first year on twitch I think.

I like longer videos, but no offence Linus but your voice is just too high pitched to listen all day long :D And no one else's voice echoes in NCIX but yours still does in videos. Short burst videos are good for this channel, maybe a little bit more detail about the products can be in there though. I assume after using the products for a certain amount of time will mean a better specs about what's really good and bad about it. Just like phone reviews.

If you actually read this, i have enterd, sorry it took a while to respond (Broken arm)

wow I think the most emotional one million sub video ever... and I remember when you didn't have the horrable jokes in your videos :P

WOO I found your channel while searching for some motherboard reviews. Your videos are very informative. I've been watching you since 2012!!! Congrats :D

I first found Linus Tech Tips on NCIX Tech Tips, your videos were the first inspiration to build a (now outdated) Computer to start my PC master race. My favourite type of videos you make are the build guides, It lets people see the variation of computers and how customisable they are. Thank you Linus and all the team for all your help. A video I would like you to make in the futer, all Linus media group members have to use an old Nokia brick for a month with no access to tablets or smartphones. When I heard about this giveaway, this was my reaction. XNMiSz2.jpg

Linus.. thanks for what you do.. you have entertained, informed, and helped us out a lot... you are truly legendary

• CPU Intel Corei7 3930k | Motherboard Asus RAmpage IV Extreme | RAM Corsair Vengeance 8gbX4
  • GPU Asus GTX680 DCUII 4GB | Case Corsair Obsidian 800D | Storage Corsair NEutron GTX 120GB SSD , WD Caviar Black 2TB
  • PSU Corsair AX1200i Platinum | Display(s) 3x LG W2252TQ | Cooling Corsair H100i  
  • Keyboard Logitech MK710 | Mouse Corsair M65 | Sound Philips wireless headset

In my opinion LTT grew way beyond NCIX, and I find this really cool, as you've done this in less time.

I've got one question: can you upload more as fast as possibles? I find them very entertaining and usually give me a new view on certain things.

Now I'm going to eat a taco.

My favorite taste of the alphabet is yellow. 

Congratulations Linus. I found your channel while i was gathering information for my first self-builded PC not a long time ago. Thanks to you I learned sooo much and everyday its getting more. Keep on going :)

BacardiRoqs

Ok so, I found this channel back in 2012 when I was going to order my rig, but as ignorant as I am I did nt follow his tips, and now my rig barely works.

so if I win this, I will be over-exstatic.

I then revisited this channel for help buliding my brothers rig, which turned out amazing btw.

I also used Linus' channel to help me, with school, because last year I chose a school plan that involves pc and tech. So thank you Linus and your team, i really dont know what I'd do without you guys!

Keep up the good work!!!

Found your chanel when a was upgrading my pc and never left,plus you have great communication skills and pro tips for pretty much everything

I don't know how I found you guys. I think it may have been a build guide long ago when I first built my PC back in the day. You are one of the only people I watch daily on YouTube, your transparent, honest attitude sets the benchmark for YouTube channels.

Best of luck for many years to come, you deserve it.

Frenando II/Grease Lightning and His Perpherials

Intel i5 3570k @ 4.5ghz | MSI Z77A-G45 | Gigabyte 7950 WF3 Crossfire | G.Skill Sniper 2x4GB 2133Mhz  | CM HAF 922 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB | 120GB Kingston HyperX | Corsair TX750 | X-Star DP2710 + 34UM95 | CM Hyper 212 EVO + LOTS 'O FANS | CM Storm QuickFire Pro | Logitech G502| Fiio E17 | Sennhieser HD 600 and CX 985