1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations to Linus and the team! You deserve all the success that the channels and community have brought. :)

I've been following LTT since the early days, where unboxings were done on a park bench, where the colour of Linus' hair was like a weekly lottery draw, and where the mystery of Slick's real name was the talk of the community.

The human touch given to all of the LTT videos is what has made them stand out from the crowd, and kept me entertained all these years.

So thank you Linus, for everything I've learnt from your channel, and for providing that personal edge that has kept you in touch with your subscribers. :)

You were a noob once too!

Linus, you helped me build my first PC and I love it!  I really appreciate all you do.  Keep doing what your doing!  

Congratulations on this amazing achievement and continue to make great videos!! ;)

I think i saw some explaination vid after watching MKBHD. At first i thought you are too hyper, but with time i got used to it and liked quick as possible vids. Watched some reviews and unboxing even though i cant afford most of that i just did it. Learned some cool stuff there i think, and always liked humour you put in there sometimes.

To be honest hearing you talk slowly at the end of this 1kk sub vid almost put tears in my eyes. No idea why. Probably cause you seem so happy and grateful. And thats touching.

Sorry for my english btw. :D

I probably won't win, but congratz to people who will, and i wish you all the best in the future of your business and personal lifes guys. :-)

First i Want to Say thanks everyone at LinusMediaGroup for producing QUALITY content about things i want to know about.  I found Linus NCIX channel at first and then i was recommend via YouTube to one of his videos on LinusTechTips.  My goal going to his NCIX channel was to learn about computer and there parts and what make this GPU better then this GPU, and boy i know so much more now then i do a year ago. So thanks Linus for having this great idea and thanks for doing this giveaway.  Who ever wins... give me me a piece of it... i want something from Canada.

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers! I remember finding the channel back in 2010 when I got interested in PC's and I've learned alot from watching your videos. And I always loved the good old unboxing videos :)!

You guys inspired the confidence in me to not only build a PC, but thanks to your build guides, do it myself.

Best decision I've made tech wise.

keep up the great work the great work

I once had an issue with getting some software to work. A member of this forum PM'd me and took time out of his busy schedule to try and fix my problem. He even went so far as to spend hours trying to emulate my issue. I was blown away by this level of courtesy over the internet.

Also, I don't make anyone angry, but if I win that computer, I fully intend to take it apart just to put it back together again. Building the computer is 90% of the fun.

Also doughnuts!

Wow! I don't even remember what was the first video I watched on your channel. Oh... I remembered it was Ultimate "overkill" pc build guide, I wanted to build my own pc by that time and without you guys and this forum I wouldn't have been able to do that. Thank you so much for doing what you do and keep going! Congratulations!

I recently made this forum account, but since 2011 I've been watching linustechtips. 2011 was when i first switched from console to PC and was interested in building my own. Linus you made that happen i literally ordered a Bare bones kit from TigerDirect that had a Phenom x3, 4gb of ram and a GT240 GPU without even having the confidence to build one lol.(which i found many videos from other channels on how to build)

But without Linus i probably wouldn't have gotten a interest in Tech or PC gaming. So for that Linus, i thank you.

I found you guys in the related videos to a tjharlow video (YouTube throwback haha). Back when you guys still had the awful 70's music for the intro. It's really funny/great to see where you guys have come from. Great job!!

Thank you for your work. I appreciate the amount of effort it takes to produce such awesome content in a timely fashion! I recently returned to building computers after a 7 year hiatus with a Mac Pro, and your channel and forum has been so valuable to me.

You guys have helped me very much during the past year and i thank you for that. Congratulations on your 1 mil subs :)

Hey found your channel a few months ago, watched every vid since. ty

So the first video I watched was the $2000 Build Guide, then I watched the Watercooling Guide. I thought,hey, this guy is pretty cool. So, after that I was hooked. I have watched you since then. Thank you for creating such amazing content and I hope you continue to enjoy forever! I would love to win this giveaway btw.

Congrats Guys, you really deserve all the success you can get. I found you from the overkill build guide and you've helped me so much building my own PC. I love watching the wan show live even if I have to stay up late to watch

it. Channelsuperfun is really enjoyable to watch, the humor in you and your team is amazing.

Here's to 2 million!

Thanks to the LinusTechTips community for helping me with my first PC build!

I found out Linus Tech Tips when I was looking for a device review on youtube (I forgot which device was it),I immediately subscribed to the channel because of the honest and detailed reviews :)

When I first saw Linus back in 2009 reviewing some tech stuffs, right then and there I'm always waiting for his review before buying or even considering to buy any gadgets. I recommended his channel to all the techie people I know and all their feedback was "Nice, now that is one good reviewer" and I agree to that 100%. Congrats reaching 1 Million Subscribers and keep up those tech reviews.

Congrats on reaching 1 million subs! Thanks for giving me the confidence to build my own PC, it was worth it!  :D

I've been watching for about a year now and I love you guys. I wish you actually weren't in Canadia so I could work with you doing video production. Please please please keep up the good work! <3

Cool! I love your channel! I like the testing video's.

I want to see you reviewing the nVidia geforce gtx 870 an 880 if/when they release.