1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Ahh those were fast 2 Years, i still remember when you would unbox your Server, which is in the Bathroom, on a PARK BENCH! Seriously, i like your Videos so much, you Ascent is very clear and you speak with the right Speed. I' am not a nativ english Speaker but still can understand everything you say.

Linus, just want to congratulate you and your Team for this Achivment, and this will be the only Channel i will never unsubb. (Escept SuperFun, that too :D  )

Sorry for my really bad English, Linus,
Keep doing what you are doing! You are just awsome at it.

Greetings from Austria (Yes whe have Kangoros but only in the Zoo)

Congrats for over 1 mill subscribers! Love your show, i've learned so much from your videos.

Very well done, keep up the great work and I look forward to the 2 million subscriber video!

I must say that, LinusTechTips has really helpedc me out. I would've been screwed over so much if it werent for them. Also they have helped me with building computers know what hardware to get and what peripherals. I truly wish you good luck in the future :) (PSSST Give us video on the unboxing of golden play button when it arrives thank you :) )

Only i can say is damm guys,you did it :). Will continue to follow you because you have thought so many things,thank you

I discovered the youtube channel about a year ago, didn't check out the forum until recently, now I watch Linus every day at work! 

Wow, congratulations guys! You deserve every sub you have. It's amazing how your content has not only grown so much, but helpt so many people. Often, I'll direct people who want a review on a product or a little tech guidance straight to your channel's knowing they'll find what they need no problems. And your production quality, it just gets better and better! Your H440 build was incredible, I was blown away by it and look forward to seeing even better content! I guess all i'm trying to say is you've created an amazing community and resource and we, your views, users and community really appreciate it! :D Time for ya to PARTAYYY!

I found you guys when I was about to build my new computer, and I do not regret subbing and starting to watch daily. I really like the quality of the videos, and they seem so professionally built. Keep up the great job

First of all thank you so much for making awesome videos!!! I found out about you via reddit which is probably my best find from that website.  Keep up the good work and I know you will!

Congrats linus, I've been watching your videos and reading your forum for awhile now but I finally made an account here! I think I found out about you from watching the NCIX videos when I was building my first gaming pc, haha. Keep up the great videos!

Hi Linus, thanks for all your hard work I watch you in a regular basis and even built my own computer through your advice. Keep up the good work. :)

I found LinusTechTips by looking up case reviews for my first computer build back in the spring of this year and I have to say I don't think I've missed a video yet. Great work and keep it up!

Best of Luck to everybody!

How I found Linus on YouTube is when I started to get interest on computer technologies. Back in the old day, when Asus ROG become famous and I kept searching for reviews and then there I found Linus's video of unboxing and review of the Rampage III Extreme. After that time then I subscribe to his channel and keep follow for his daily content until now.

My favourite video style of the channel will most likely be the professional style which is like the build guides style but the rest are still nice and also tidy. And also miss the unboxing style of the old days.

But I also want to thanks for Linus media group for all of the internet contribution for the latest technology information. All of them educate me a lot and also let me get more and more interest on the future technologies.

Non of the less, a very big THANK YOU! Thank you Linus media group, will always support you all.

My 2013 First Build
Processor : Intel i7 3930K | Motherboard : Asus Rampage IV GENE | RAM : 2x Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 2x4GB Kit (Mix color black and red) | Graphics : Asus GTX 680 Direct CU II OC | SSD : Intel 520 Series 120GB | Cooler : Corsair H100i | PSU : Corsair AX760 | Chassis : Corsair Obsidian 650D | Mouse : Razer Mamba 4G Edition | Keyboard : Razer BlackWidow Ultimate 2013

Found LinusTechTips while looking for pc building videos. I didn't get chance to build a pc yet but I continue to watch your videos. Congratulations on your success!!!

Awesome content.  I've watched the channel everyday for the past year+.  :-)

THANK YOU Lines, for making great information videos that we love. Plase do the parrot zik re-review and compare it to the 2014 edition competitors.

I found Linus Tech Tips from a friend in late 2012 and I've watched nearly every video since then, with the only ones I don't really watch being the event coverage unless I see something that really catches my eye. I'm not sure why I'm not interested in watching them, I just never do.

Ever since I started university and moved into a dorm I have been really homesick, I don't have many friends here and I miss my friends and family back home. But watching LTT videos on youtube make me happy, they remind of when I built my first computer. Whenever I watch your videos I start to think I'm back home in my own room with my family, you guys are literally helping me get through university. LinusTechTips is an amazing channel and I just want to say thanks for everything you've done for me.

thanks for all the top quality content. keep it coming. 

Hey, I write the same as under your Video on Youtube:

Linus, you and your whole team is amazing and i love your cahnnel and that what you and your team does. I´m sitting here infront of my PC after school and enjoy to watch your Videos. P.S: Im from Germany. A normal 18 year old boy who goes to "German college" and my homework is waiting but i prefer your videos. I don´t mind of the prizes but i want to tell you and your team what an amazing job you guys do. I want to apologize for my terrible English but i hope you Guys dont mind! ;)

I started watching your videos when I built my first comp, just never stopped watching. I really love the non computer tech reviews like the z-board. I wish you focused more on stuff like that. I would like to give the computer to a less fortunate friend who cant afford a computer.