1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I have discovered LTT by an accident when i was looking at YT over WaterCooling and found that single video:

That lead me to other great videos you created and 

helped me a lot in school.

Linus, is this giveaway limited to US or its worldwide?

Again thank you and LTT team for great videos.

I always had an interest for computer hardware, and LTT has helped me take that to the next level. Thank you guys so much :)

Thank you guys to giveaway good stuff, your videos helped me to know more about Pc's !

I found Linus like four years ago when I wanted to buy a graphics card for a Core 2 Duo, the family's computer.

I have helped my almost all of my friends choose their parts and build custom gaming PCs and I hope to have enough money at the end of this year to build my very own first gaming PC.

I started working (my first job) 3 weeks ago at a store that sells PC parts (with the money I'll buy my PC parts), and I already made an unboxing video for the store, we are in Mexico and all of our videos will be in Spanish.

Congratulations Linus, and team, you've made it so far and helped me a bit to land this job.

Congrats on 1m Linus and the media Group.

Hey linus i really like your videos and it was actually you and ncix who learned me all about the computer and the tech Things.

And when you were talking in the video you actually made me cry a Little bit.

So congrats on 1M Subs, 2m views, 4,8M likes, 1,8 comments(they were all mine.)100.000 members on the website(like me), 2500 videos, 702,332,064 minutes of total Watch time, seven members of the linus tech tips media Group and three channels(that i all Watch.)

facts about me as you asked for:

Name: Rasmus Lind Andersen

Favorite food: lasange or Soup.

Congrats on the achievement guys. The LMG has definitely produced some of the best PC related content I've seen. Just make sure Linus doesn't bet the Titan Blacks on anything :D.

Watched you on and off for a few years, but around the beggining of 2014 is when I started to watch your content every day, first thing I do when I come on my computer! - I loved the 'cinematic' style videos (such as the dust cleaning and the crime scene one) but I love all your videos, CONGRATS ON A MILLION. (side note: The shirts are awesome!)

Soo many games, not enough money to get any.

Hey LMG,

You're doing awesome stuff, keep going! The only thing i can complain, is that you're focussing a lot on gaming products and less workstation/server stuff, if you could do more reviews on for example workstation grade graphics cards, that would be even more awesome! Btw. My favorite drink is apple juice :)

Hmmm..Where to start? Many years ago I was looking to build my first custom built PC. I searched the internet for different suppliers and came across NCIX. What made them different from all the others, was their excellent Forum and this young kid called Linus. I'd watch his un-boxings, reviews, and tech tips almost every day. It was people like Linus and Mushkin Mike that made the difference, and started me on my new adventure and career as a custom PC designer and builder.

Today, I run a small company and I like to think that we offer our customers great designs, quality components and excellent price/performance value. I learned these three pillars of PC design from Linus and his team. The coolest part of this video was when Linus talked about doing what he loved, with a great group of people. So perhaps, I have learned a fourth pillar, do what you love to do, with people you care about.

Am I successful? Well that depends on how you judge success. I'll spend hours and hours watching linustechtips, perusing the forum discussions, in preparation for a build, for which we bill $50. I think it breaks down to earning a few dollars per hour. So why do it? The answer is simple. It is a matter of passion, pride and the biggest reward, watching the smile on your customer's face as they un-box their baby.

So, thank you Linus and your wonderful team, for keeping me informed of all the latest and greatest technology, but more importantly, for building my passion and enthusiasm for PC design/build.

Steven Bely
BDR Computers

It's awesome to see how your channel has evolved, been watching since 2011 :D

My rig: Case: Corsair Vengeance C70 - Military Green | Mobo: ASUS P8Z77-V Pro | CPU: Intel Core i7 3770K @ 4.4GHz | Graphics Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 980 SC | RAM: Corsair 16GB 1600MHz Vengeance | Sound Card: ASUS Xonar Essence STX | PSU: Corsair AX 750W SSD 1: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SSD 2: OCZ Vertex 4 256GB HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 2TB Cooler: Corsair H100 OS: Windows 10 Pro | Fans: Noctua NF-F12 PWM

Peripherals: Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core | Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow 2013 | Headset: Audio Technica ATH-AD700X | Microphone: Antlion ModMic 4.0 | Mouse mat: Steelseries QcK+ | Monitors: BenQ XL2411T + EIZO Foris FS2331

Congratulations Linus and everyone in the Linus Media Group, you all deserve it. Without you guys, I would've never gotten into tech (school makes it boring, you guys are so much better) and been able to build my own computer and help my family out with all of their tech troubles. I hope to see you guys going strong for years to come.

Thanks for the great content. Your videos really helped me choosing good components. I found Linus Tech Tips when I was searching for a build guide last year.

Define R4 | MSI Z87 G45 | i5-4670k | R7 265 | Corsair Vengeance 2x4GB DDR3 1600 | Corsair TX650M | Asus PB287Q

I found LinusTechTips while I was trying to find a laptop for college. Though the videos didn't really help my indecisiveness, they really helped me figure out what I wanted and needed in a computer, performance, hardware and design wise. For a little while I remained unsubscribed thinking I'd never need to go back the channel, but once I found myself coming across more LTT videos I soon came to realize that I found the style of videos, being both informative and comprehensive, that really allowed me understand the technology being shown, be it the abilities and applicable uses of it or what ever. And that's how I subscribed to LTT!

Also my favorite food is Chinese, I like long walks on the beach, holding hands, watching movies and having deep conversations. Call me! ;)

I found Linus when looking for my PC parts and thanks to him the system is still working :) Everyone loves you and your content and you deserve 3 times the amount of subscribers. And if I think you should review something in the future it would be........ ATH-M50's because we know how much you want to ;) 

The first Linus video I ever watched was a build guide, I'm hooked on these daily bundles of joy ever since :)

Hay Linus been watching for god knows been months maybe over year now even watched a bunch of ya old stuff with NCIX and so happy for ya congratz on ya 1 million subs pround to say i am one have been for like almost to last year maybe longer and keep up the vids dude love what ya do and love the knowledge you hand out spesh been loving the quick and easy fast run through been doing explaining things like hyper theading in a mater of mins so yea please keep it up and ill keep watching :)

Linus you made me get interested in tech.  I was always a pc guy but I never really looked into my pc to see what was going on in there. And you opened my eyes and a lot of people eye's in what you can do. You made me get a mechanical keyboard, let me build me pc and many more things that you said that helped me and many other people. I hope you keep on making the great content and I hope that you will keep nagging on George from corsair and keep fireying luke (sorry for bad english) because we all love it.