1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I've been a long time viewer of linus tech tips (around 4 or 5 years) I like the layout of the show and the reviews of the hardware

Woop woop! My first post ever on this forum :)
Don't really know why I never registered on this forum... There are lots of times I could have used help from this community! :)
At least now I can post and browse for some help in the future :)

I actually found LTT/LMG a loooong time ago, but I only watched a few videos of products I already owned or wanted to purchase. Nowadays I watch a looot more, and I always enjoy WAN show! (wish there were more WAN shows..) :D

In my eyes, LMG are the best tech-YouTuber-thingy, and certainly a channel and community you can trust and who won't fool you or sell out/be biast :)

Keep up the good work, love from Norway <3

Pretty sure this is my first post here as I usually hang out at the Computer section of MMO-Champ's forums, where I often saw your videos posted as part of a build-help thread or for a specific item's topic.  Finally got around to checking out your channel and I found quite a bit of useful information and I love how straightforward you are and ended up subbing a few weeks back. 

Doubtful i'll win but I just want to say that I appreciate all the effort you have put into this and hope you keep up the awesome reviews :)

I'm only surprised that Linus didn't pass that milestone a while ago. Good job !

That said, I hope that it's a worldwide giveaway.

i like the as fast as possible series as it explains things in details such as anti-aliasing, panel types, etc but  :P​  i watch just about everything I really liked the 5960x  :ph34r:  Time capsule unboxing too

post-130313-0-54648900-1410448773.gif

I can't remember when I started watching, probably too long ago! But I know I haven't missed a video since! You guys actually inspired me to want to be a Tech Reporter! I don't know where that will lead me, but I know where it started!

Thanks to all of the Linus Media Group team :)

I found LinusTechTips in summer 2013.. I actually never was interested in tech that much until my laptop burned down and i decided to build my own computer so i started searching videos about computer parts and computer building on youtube and one of the channels i found was LinusTechTips , i started watching basically all of the rewievs you have done even before 2013... because i wanted to start understanding the pc's and what do all the compunents do and i actually got in the tech a lot and now i watch basically every video you guys make <3

Thank you guys for making all the videos you make and putting the effort in the <3
Thanks to you i have build my own system and im happy with it , keep making awsome videos and good luck with next milions of subscribers  ;)

All of your media and content stuns me with its quality.  When I was building my new custom rig a couple months ago, your videos helped me understand a lot of the lingo and tricks of custom pc building.  It also helped me make decisions on parts, which is always a challenge.  I went with the Red/Black NZHT h440 after you reviewed it, and I love the thing to death. 

Thanks for all the amazing videos, and keep doing what you're doing!  I'll be there watching.

CONGRATULATIONS

484758599-turquiose-conure-wearing-birth

Hope this parrot with a birthday hat brings me luck for the giveaway! 

I used my old EVGA GTX285 with its thermal limiters off to cook an egg once.  ONCE.

If I got drawn (fat chance lol) I would love to have that sexy custom PC. I'm at work right now and today is rebuild every PC in the office day, apparently. I'm on the fourth one! I love watching Linus' videos while searching for replacement parts. My favourite videos are the more personal ones like the plasti-dip paint job and Linus' home media PC ventiation modification. I love the channel content and the way you do sponsors is awesome!

Well, i found linustechtips just before a built my first PC, and even used the recomended parts Linus said in the video, but before that i was already a subscriber of the channel, it has always been interesting to watch all the videos they upload an very entertaining aside from Linus' jokes (joking) xD, I've always wanted to learn about computer parts and tech in general and thanks to linustechtips and others channels i watch I've learned a lot. Great work

i think your videos are very good.

its alot of fun to watch (because you bring it well).

the favorite serie i liked is the personal rig updates.because you got such an awesome build.

i found you on youtube because mostly i wanted to know how those products were doing in benchmarks.

And please dont stop with this channel. even if you are 65> years old i would still like it to warch

As a fairly in-active member on here I don't feel obligated to come here and post hoping to win a system, my four posts don't exactly show much. So instead I would like to use this post to thank the LMG for helping and educating me over the past 2-3 years I have been watching. You guys are a massive influence in this community and are doing a great job entertaining/educating your now >1,000,000 audience! Good job guys.

You guys were the first tech group I subscribed to on YouTube. I knew only the basics about computers and have learned so much since then, even changed my major due to the interest I couldn't thank you guys enough.

I found LinusTechTips by wondering what mechanical keyboard to buy. And when i saw the "OMG LOOK AT ME IM HIGH PERFORMANCE" on the ASUS G750JZ video. I had to subscribe

Well where could I start

You guys are just awesome!! I can not thank you guys enough I learned so much from you guys about Computers  and other stuff.

I love your System Build guids, I have never seen another person who Build a PC and recorded it soo Professionally you also Tell what you do and give us some Tips and explain everything pretty damn Well !

I also Follow you guys on Twitter and i read every Post you make and I am also watching every WAN show which is probably hard for me because i life in Germany and when you guys do the WAN show its already 2:00 AM :D but i dont care.

For the Future i would not change a thing you Guys are just Perfect !

Thank you Guys so much !! and Congrats for the 1Million Subs !!!! i already see the 2Million coming :D again Thank you !

(Sorry if i made some Gramma mistakes, as i said i am from Germany)

About a ear or two ago, I was looking for videos on how to build a gaming PC. After hours upon hours of looking it up in different wording, I found LinusTechTips. After watching that How to Build video, I felt like I could do it right that second. It was the most detailed and helpful video I've ever seen! Ever since then, I have been subscribed to you, watching every single video almost right as it pops into my sub box. And although I never got to building a PC, that video still holds a special place in my little gaming/tech heart

P.S. My favorite food is Chinese :-)

I know I'm not very active on the forum but I have always loved your content and It has taught me lots over the years. Hope I win  :D

Man, I'm not a "community" type of guy, so I never thought of becoming a member here, but I just love the videos, the style and delivery of content.

And I love giveaways.

So, here I am!

:P

01000011 01101111 01101110 01100111 01110010 01100001 01110100 01110101 01101100 01100001 01110100 01101001 01101111 01101110 01110011 00100000 01110111 01101001 01110100 01101000 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 01110010 00100000 00110001 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110000 00110000 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100010 01110011 01100011 01110010 01101001 01100010 01100101 01110010 01110011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100100 01100101 01110011 01100101 01110010 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100001 01101100 01101100 00100000 01101111 01100110 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 01101101 00100000 00111011 01110000  :P

Congrats on the 1m subs!! I actually just subscribed yesterday and noticed how close you where to 1m  :D

Signed up just to say congrats!  You guys deserve it

First of all, congrats with the 1 million subscribers!

I've been watching for at least four years and I'm still loving the videos.

Thanks for doing the giveaway, haven't been on the forums before but I think I found a new place to check each day. :)

Great Job Linus and team!!! :D I just want to say that watching these videos has changed my life, it was your videos that made my keen interest in computers now into a fiery passion for it, your videos has taught me most things (don't want to say everything  <_<) about computing, it taught me how to build my first computer, how to build my first watercooling system, RAID, overclocking you name it! whatever you taught I have learnt from the best  :lol:. Forgive me but i'm not a forumyyy type of person ( or just never got used it it  :huh:) so I haven't been as active as I liked but I was subscribed to yours and NCIXs channel since you started it  :D (still remember when Linus was soo nervous when making that first watercooling guide for NCIX haha) and is still watching every video you guys pump out  B). AND great job on the WAN show too I try to tune in every week but when I don't i'm always sliding in them archives  :ph34r:. Before I start tearing up just want to say again Great job Linus and team :P you guys have changed my life  ;).

Insert "HA GAYYYYY" joke here.........

Hey. 

Thanks to you too Linus :)

It will be awesome too see a unboxing like old time :)

Outdoor and all that. just for fun and to remember the good old time :) 

And thanks again for a awesome youtube channel :)

And sorry for my dyslexic english :/

You sir, have a wonderful day ?  | Sorry for my bad dyslexia English  :(

Spoiler

Gaming PC - MB: MSI MEG X570 GODLIKE - CPU: AMD 3950X - RAM: G.Skill TridentZ RGB DDR4-3733 C17 DC - 32GB - GPU: ASUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti ROG STRIX OC - 11GB GDDR6 - Soundcard: Creative Sound Blaster ZXR - Headset: Sennheiser PC350SE - PSU: Corsair AX860i - SSD: Samsung 980PRO 1TB - SSD: Samsung 970 Evo+ 1TB

HTPC - MB: MSI B450M MORTAR - CPU: AMD 2400G - RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX Black DDR4 3200MHz 32GB - GPU: AMD 2400G - PSU: Seasonic Prime Titanium Fanless 600W - SSD: Samsung EVO 120GB - HDD: 7x 3TB WD RED in raid 6 - Raid controller: MEGARAID LSI 9361-8I