1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I have to say that I'm absolutely proud of you guys in every way.  As I've posted before in the general discussion section recently, you have come so far with Linus Media group and to the extent that I feel it is deserving, you have earned it.  Linus Tech Tips, before it was NCIX tech tips when I first started watching, is the reason I'm enthusiast at all with a PC.  Your video for the ASUS P55-GD80 i5-750 overclocking guide is the reason I learned to overclock with confidence.  Since then you began to hold the streams on Friday nights at 11 CST and holy crap was I ever excited to tune in every Friday just to get a chance to listen to news updates and also talk tech with you via twitter questions and what not.  It has absolutely exploded to the point that now we have this wonderful forum which has done exactly what you guys set out to do, to provide a resource outside of just what you and Luke can do via youtube to help us find answers, guides, and recommendations for our projects.  

You guys are an inspiration man, I remember talking to my wife back in 2011 telling her that the donations I was sending you guys was going to be for a great cause. That these guys I tune in for from Canada are incredibly innovative in what they're doing, and that I wouldn't be surprised if they don't end up as a Brand Name as a tech resource for comparison.

Keep it up, to all of Linus Media Group I think I speak for everyone when I say we love you guys and we're proud of what you continue to do.

P.S.

That Overclocking guide back in the day helped me reach a 3.8Ghz O.C. on that i5-750, thanks bro!  Now I'm using a beloved 2500k for 2 years now at 4.7Ghz

Noticed the 420 topics earlier...very smexy:)

I honestly can't remember when i first started watching Linus&Associates probably around the time i did my first build, which by the way turned out to be amazing thanks to the help of several topics and the commentsection, But it worked out gladly^^

much love and grazzles to the future and [insert inspirational quote by Linus #69]

^_^

I found Linus Tech Tips with searching to a Overkill pc, I'm 16 so i will learn more about pc build

Funny enough, I opened this thread and the first thing I saw was Linus with his helmet and sword from the video - meanwhile, I'm listening to Black Sabbath - Iron Man :P

Fantastic work with the Youtube channel guys, PLEASE do keep up the epic work! I love you guys! Every night before I go to bed, I sit and watch whatever new vids was uploaded while having a smoke and a coffee! 

What I would like to see more off is - for lack of a better term, "more affordable gaming hardware". 

I'm entering this giveaway, it's really awesome that you guys are doing this.

I just wanted to say thanks to you all because thanks to you i am considering building a computer, and even starting a small business on fixing and building computers. Your videos have really changed my future, and i will keep on watching. Thanks!

I just want to say that I just love pizza, pizza makes me happy, just like when a new LTT video comes out :)

I personally love all the content on this channel and the sister channels. i found you guys when I was looking into periferals for my pc i built this year. I couldn't find a reviewer that gave the product a fair shake till LMG and have been sending people your way ever since. Keep up the amazing work.

CPU: i5-4430 @ 3.0GHz RAM: 16GB GPU: GTX 670
ASRock Fatality H87 Performance Win 7 Pro

i have only known these channels for like 6 months now but i was easily hooked in by how AWESOME the videos were and how great the format was and how it was informative ofcourse! ;)
these channels are some of the few ones i actually watch ALL the videos wether i know about what the video is about of maby not even slightly know what it is about... though maby if the video did not give me infromation i could use or im not interested in it there would still be a great deal of comedic fun implented. :D

To the whole team:
You guys are freaking AWESOME keep it up!!

Well, this thread explains why I've been getting the "server is too busy" error on the forum this morning, everybody and the mom are busy creating new accounts to participate in it.

That said, you haven't said to who this give away is open for. I live in Quebec, having to deal with the fact that 99% of giveaways exclude my province I'm gonna guess that this one does as well. :(

But regardless... I personally found out about Linus's channel a long time ago, like in 2009? I was in search of a place to buy my new PC from and a website that I visited regularly at the time had posted a news bit on how they got their new server from NCIX. One thing led to another, I ordered my first component from NCIX on July 16, 2009(ordered a Zalman VF700-CU-LED video card cooler, for my old AGP x800 XL, gotta start low afterall, I didn't know NCIX at the time so before shelling out $2000 on new PC parts, I ordered a GPU cooler since the one in my old PC was dying and I was giving that PC to my mother), found about the NCIXcom youtube channel and by proxy, Linus's channel. (May or may not be in the correct order)

So let's just say I've been there for a looooong there, lurking in the shadows... posting random stuff in the youtube cesspool (comment section) :lol:

It did make my day when Linus actually said my username and read my comment, live on one of the WAN show(wouldn't be able to tell you which one, selective memory got rid of that tidbit ^_^), though he pronounced the "sky" bit in my name as in "ski", come on Linus, it's an English word, look up at the sky. ~ :rolleyes:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

Been watching ltt for over a year now, allmost every day. Was I helpful? Not. Faithful? Absolutely... :)

Watched your videos since 2012 maybe, and when I really need to buy something It could be pc parts, keyboards etc. I always check your channel and look if it's worth buying. I Don't really have anything smart to say other than I wish you al the best in the future

Congratz first of all!

Very impressive Linus!

I mainly use your youtube channel, but would like to take look in here every now and then!

Thank you for all the reviews! Because of you I now have Fractal Design R4, Razer keyboard and other great hardware and I love it all.

Simon from Denmark aka kunddizzle

Thank you for making some of the best technology related content on YouTube! I never could have learned all of the things that I know right now about computers without you guys aiding me along the way. Thanks so much for doing what you love!

Something, something, something, famous quote, computer specs, and stuff...

i found you and you and your yoytube crew for about half a year to a year when i was browsing around youtube for some pc parts :)  and discowerd that you had and stil have the best tilps about tecnology :D  congrats on the one million you deserve it :D

You are the best Linus! I would really like to see a review of the ASUS PB279Q monitor!  :)

Thank you guys so much!

You inspired my passion with computers!

I certainly haven't been here long, but since watching you're amazing, informative videos, I've never been more interested in the way a computer works, and now, I want a job in this field,I'm planning on going to university to study Computer Engineering, this is all down to you guys, and the wonderful tech community, without you, and you're sneaky potato box jokes I don't know where I'd be.

Thankyou!  :)

I only learned about linustechtips due to a WAN show with Total Biscuit and I have been following ever since.

I really like the sometimes subtle, sometimes heavy handed humor, both in the products segments, but also the light-hearted take on the in video ads. Heh even the full-blown ad videos, like the one with Linus crying in a tent, is worth more than one viewing ;)

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us quality tech videos.

Now give us free stuff xD

I own some games... not many, but they have taken my life.

CPU: AMD A10 6790k GPU: GTX 750 Ti SC (+600 / +135) RAM: 4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz PSU: Corsair CX 430W HDD: 1TB Seagate Barracuda & 60GB Kingston SSD Case: Fractal Design Core 1000 Etc?: Laptop HDD for downloads folder :P

Your videos are the highlight of my day. Once I wake up, whatever day it is. LinusTechTips is the first thing that I watch. Keep up the great work!!! 

You are doing a great job with the youtube channel. I found LinusTechTips when I was searching for mechanical keyboards reviews.

Thanks guys for all information you bring to us. <3

Congrats on the 1 Million subscribers.  I would like to see more videos on having a low budget.

Main PC:  CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | CPU Cooler: Lian Li Galahad 360mm White | Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix B550-A Gaming | RAM: 32GB Corsair LPX 3200Mhz | GPU: Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Holo | Case: Lian Li PC 011 Dynamic White | Storage: 2TB NVME, 4TB Spinning Rust | Power Supply: Corsair RMX850 White

Server PC:  CPU: 2x Intel Xeon 2697v2 |  RAM: 384GB ECC Registered DDR3 | Case: Dell T620 | Storage: 44TB

I'm glad to hear about your accomplishment.  I first found the youtube channel when I was looking to build my first computer.  I was able to follow along with the build guide and get it working.  I also enjoy watching the different videos on products less that $100.  I wish I could buy them but being a college student means I don't have any money.

Look forward to seeing what else you produce in the future.

i encountered the youtube channel "Linus Tech Tips" while researching on parts for my new pc, and i must say, my dear friends, that bout the forum and the videos have been pleasantly helpful. 

thank you very much, good sirs, for being awesome ;)