1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Thank you for all the great videos you are posting every day ! I really love your content. Keep going at it :D

Silent-Gaming rig- Cpu:i5 4690k // Cpu cooler:Noctua NH-D15 // Gpu:Sapphire R9 290x Vapor-x // Mobo:Msi Z-97 Gaming 7 // Ram:8Gb Corsair Vengeance pro // Case:Phanteks Enthoo Pro // PSU:Corsair RM 650W// SSD:Samsung 840 evo 120gb // HDD:1tb seagate desktop hdd // Display:Asus Vg248qe // Mouse:Logitech G502  // Keyboard:Corsair Vengeance K70 Red-Switches //Audio:HyperX Cloud // and a Mac Book Pro 13'

Thanks for everthing you do here Linus! Congratulations on a million subs! Can't wait till you get 2 Million!

I love this channel and I hope it will exist for a very long time from now. congratulations on reachin 1 million subs. I always loved and will continue to love your videos

Maarten 

Congrats on the 1 Million mark reach. Been a subscriber for a long time and its been lovely to look back and see how much you guys have come along. Best wishes to you and the group keep doing what you're doing. But bring back blonde backwards baseball cap Linus please. :3

I WANT THAT RIG!!!!!!

no, seriously, i need it!

anyway, i really like to thank linustechtips and the whole team behind for this awesome platform.

have been watching all your stuff for at least a year now and i really enjoy it!

keep up the good work!  :)

Thank you for bringing me on to the subject of pc building and giving me the gut to actually build my own system.

Congratulations on 1m! :)

You are the best product reviewer and I love your channel. Thanks for all videos.

I think what you built up is worth far more than 1 million subs, but 1 millions subscribers... this isn't a small number, especially if you think of every individual person. GG, well played Linus.

I once had one of these, now I've got this.

This giveaway brought the lurker out of me. 

lurkers1.jpg

Thank you guys! I've been watching your vids for years now, and you're still being able to create new content! 

I'll be working as a firefighter in a few weeks!  :D​ 

Finally you reached 1m subs, i just want to say thank you for all of your videos :D

i first found linus tech tips when i was building my first gameing rig and hadent got a clue what to buy because there are soo many cheaper options and i dident know if they was even worth considdering and thanks to linus and the team i built a pretty good rig for the time and since then i watch every linus tech tips just to keep up to date on what is awesome right now i even say to my friends when argueing about stuff like witch graphics card is better im just like linus compaired them this one is better and my friends wont argue with linus love everything you do keep up the good work :D

Dear Linus

I am a fan of your series my fondest memory of linus tech is coming home from camping at 6am and watching as fast as possible love you byeee

Niall

Man... On the first draw of the ASUS G550J giveaway I was 2 comments away from wining it (if the guy that posted the same thing twice hadn't counted I'd had won it) and no one has claimed it D:
I'd like so much to win something from this giveaway...

Congrats on the 1million subscriptions! Your videos have helped me learn so much and you deserve the activity you get on your channel!

7700k | 980ti | 250gb nvme

I am so happy for you Linus you and your team worked so hard for this :D  I found your channel when I was looking for processor reviews. I have watched every one of your video's since. My favourite video is your review of the LG 34 UM95 34" UltraWide Widescreen 21:9 Monitor. I though that you reviewed the monitor really well and your passion for the monitor was really nice :) Hope I win the gaming PC but I'll be happy even if you read this message. GJ

Keep up the amazing work 

:ph34r:

First saw one of your vidoes over at /r/pcmasterrace, and i've been hooked ever since.

And as long as you keep making new videos, i will keep watching. 

Since i dont know what to say, I will post specs of my "powerful" rig.

Alright, its    : Athlon 64 X2 5200+

AsRock 960GC-GS FX

Zalman CNPS5X Performa Cooler

4 GBs of DDR2 RAM

120GB Seagate HDD

Eurocase 450W PSU

The gpu is integrated in motherboard (AMD Radeon 3000 graphics)

Its old, but i still love it. :)

I found LinusTechTips while looking for a good monitor and the best reviews where from you guys! You are awesome, congrats. BTW I would love a review of the Origin Evo15-s, just saying ;)

when i was searching for a good motherboard for my costumer found a lot of videos supporting some of their sponsors and saying good things of their motherboards. when first saw the ltt video criticising the manufacturer for good motherboard from that day i was following tech-tips for good stuff and knowing the tech news this channel and forum provide. it really helps for my work and reaching this milestone for a group of 7 members its a very big achievement. continue the good work....:)

Keep up the great work and awesome videos, You guys have been so helpful and informative.

I found Linus when looking up some random crap and ended up watching pretty much every Fast as Possible that was out :D