1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Already 9000 replies and 463 pages, while I know I probably won't win or be called a constructive member of the forum, I thought I'd reply anyway just to thank the whole LTT for all the awesome content that has been put out, it has been incredibly fun and educational (two things that usually don't go together) and has really spiked my interested in PCs and computing in general.

tl;dr Thanks LinusTechTips, you guys are awesome 

I got sent to prison after following Linus' instructions to #Makebombs

Forum's resident nihilist.

A JRPG just wouldn't be a JRPG if it didn't end with teenagers using the power of friendship to kill God.

Congratulations on 1 million subs :D I've been a subscriber for a year and since then LTT has been the youtube channel i go to for reviews on new tech i look forward to the future of this channel   :)

congratulations :) you come a long way here and I did too. back in days, your videos and motherboards.org[back when it belonged to elric] helped me to choose all components for my first custom pc and build it. thank you for ALL of your videos, I dare to say that they helped me more than you can imagine :)

P.S. my favourite video from you is still the good old broken pin on amd cpu :)

Concrats to Linus and his company for reaching 1 million subs.

Hope you keep posting amazing videos.

Kep-Calm-Keep-Going.jpg

Found y'all when trying to build my first PC. Still don't have the money for it, but at least I've got the dreams now. Love all the videos you do!

No thank you, Linus and co.!

Without your videos, my PC builds would be a lot more difficult, past and present.

Linus, congratulations on your achievement. Hard work pays off at the end. I really like and miss your style of video where you unbox everything. To me that was the best part of your videos. I first found you when I was looking at the Microsoft Arc mouse and just happened to stumble on your videos. After the video I clicked on other videos which was just so damn interesting! Following you on YouTube really made the tech side really fun! I hope to see more videos and hope you will continue this further! Yet again congratulations on you and your team!

Hey Linus and team. I started watching your video's when I was looking for components for my gaming PC about two years ago. Now if I am looking for components, your LinusTechTips and NCIX are always the ones I go to first. Your one take per video does bring out your character and because of that I always watch your WAN show because you, Luke and your guests are welcoming and very funny. Anyway, keep up the good work guys and I hope you and your team's future keeps on burning bright.

Motherboard - ASUS GENE VII   CPU - i5-4690k   Ram - 2X4GB Corsair Vengeance Pro DDR3-2133MHz   GPU - ASUS GTX 970 STRIX 4GB   PSU - Corsair CX750   SSD - Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

Case - Bitfenix Prodigy M (White)   OS - Windows 8.1 (64x)

Gratz on 1 million! I love your videos, maybe i'll start using the forums now!  :)

Awesome work in these past 2 years Linus! 130 years of watched videos on your channel just blew me away seeing as I've only got 12 days total =( Keep up the awesome work and boy would I be happy with a signed postcard from you! No matter a damn PC!

I remember i was watching an unbox therapy video in which he was doing colaboration with someone and some comment that had a lot of upvotes said

'OMG you should do it with Linus' so I checked out your channel and that's how I got in tho DIY PCs and stuff.

Congrats on the 1 million subs!

Thank YOU very much.

Resolution is a word. 5 is a number.

Linus Media Group,

First off congratulations on hitting 1 million, 2 millions is next!.  Linus i've been watching your videos since your NCIX days.  Thank you and your team for all the great content, I have learned alot along the way.

... now, back to looking for an awsome monitor for that awsome gaming rig!  I like GREEN!

Sincerely,

TwinTurboZ

Congratulations on 1 million subscribers :D this is my favorite tech channel on youtube. your unboxing and reviews are very useful When Choosing new components. 

Random stuff about me:

I'm from Norway and I'm 16 years old, my favorite color is blue, and I'm an active martial artist :)

Hi I first found your videos when you did the nvidia haf x review and I have been watching everyday since! Thank you and your team for making so many amazing videos! :D

Congrats on 1 million subscribers! It's quite amazing how this community has grown!

I would like the Surface Pro 3 (Would use it for school mainly since I don't have a laptop). I found Linus Tech Tips by looking at the Intel Core i5 2500k unboxing video. My favourite series of videos made by Linus Media Group is probably the Techquickie series which helped me explain a lot of stuff to friends and family who don't know much about computers. Review a Pizza. That is my favourite food.

Most people will give the story that Linus inspired them to go the distance for PC and everything tech, for me it was more than that. Like most I was your average gamer not even knowing what RAM was until age 12 and thats when I found this channel. I remember watching your unboxing of the ARES II gpu from the briefcase and was instantly sucked into the PC world. It was fantastic to see how this channel has grown from random benches and rooms to now a full fledged studio. Camera work and editing by your team has taught me a lot in shooting with my passion being for film making. My rig now edits like a dream, but you didnt stop there. Most would see this channel as just PC based tech that not everyone can get into, but you expand. Your reviews go so in depth and give ideals on every perspective. Its open to anything interesting such as cameras and phone. You spread and share your passion for tech and bring it to others creating the Linus community. I was so exited for the first announcement of the first WAN show and have been watching every one ever since. It was informative and the conversation had create so much more than you can find anywhere else, its enjoyable to watch unlike so many other streams. It was even cooler when me and a friend of mine met your at CES 2014 up at the north hall as you were rushing to get all the content possible. Thats the kind of passion im talking about Linus and it motivates a lot of us. All I can say now is keep up the amazing work and no matter what I will always watch this channel! Cheers Linus!

Im often playing games with my brother and a friend, we usually have a good time playing but my friend is using a Macbook air that he got from his school. This makes him miss out on alot of things when we are playing. Since I already have a PC I would love to, if I win give it to him. I think that would make him happy and very thankfull! 

Congratulations to the milestone and whoever wins, Im happy for you.

Oh, and my brother is the one that introduced me to this channel!

Found you guys through a NCIX video and that leaded to watching LinusTechTips videos, soon after I found myself trying to listen to the WAN show weekly after it is posted to Youtube. I enjoy the content of the WAN show and use the channel for searching and learning on stuff from GPUs, to explanations of monitor types, etc. Recently joined the forum instead of continuing to browse it as a guest because I plan to post a build log sometime in the near future. Thanks for all the info and content you guys provide, keep up the great work.

It is great to see Linus get what he deserves. 1000000subscribers. He brought me into my garrage to search for some garbage. It was an Alps White Acer Monsoon keyboard. If there is anyone who is typing his reply on a membrane keyboard, shame on you!

But that is not the point. I watched his videos for a long time but I never felt the urge to sign up on the forums. It came with the Asus NTB giveaway, but in the video, it was clerly said that there is a lot of fans like me, that contributed in the comments, but not on the forum. I know that I wont win the notebook, because I posted only twice, and both on giveaways. But I promise to all of you, that if I win the system, I will tear apart Linuses work and make a watercooling build log. (I will use all the parts including the case)

Good luck to all of you!

I hope the ones who deserve it, will get what they need.

Hi Linus! 

I first came across your channel while looking a cool hardware on Youtube, you were also mentioned on PKA (a week or two before you were on).

I love watching you guys build PCs. I don't need guides on how to do it, but for some reason seeing a sweet computer coming together gets me exited!

It would be cool if you guys did some (more) headphone/headset reviews that ARE NOT STREETS. ( I recently got a JBL S400BT bluetooth headset, I like it but would like to see your opinion on its flaws).

Anyway, hope I win the giveaway, or at least have you read this, it's nice to communicate back.