1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congrats on 1 million subscriptions.

Good job Linus and the tech tips group.Your videos are both educative and entertaining.

How did i find this channel? Actually by youtube recommendation was watching Austins and MKBHD channel foe quite a while.

Fav series or style of videos? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................ HELL, I guess all the series. Wait I actually like those motherboard and laptop reviews.

What i like to see from you in the future? the mobile phone reviews like those htc one m8 and variety of budget pc build like $300 build, $500 build etc..

Favorite food is? Samosa.... HELL YEAH. 

You guys are the best. Still my favourite tech channel and you linus a great role model for me.

THANK YOU.

You make absolutely awsome vids. Congrats for 1 million subs!!  :D

I think it was the Corsair 600t review that brought me here, I was genuinely interested in the product and was a new user to youtube,searched for the same and got 2 videos which I watched over and over again over the course of three years.

You were spot on and amazing that I subscribed to LinusTechTips. I have watched all videos that you have uploaded ever since including Live Streams and WAN shows.

The best video style for me is the WAN show though I feel bad at the finishing minutes that It just wasn't long enough(Can never get enough of Linustech). Even my parents who know literally nothing about tech know you as the guy that teaches tech to their kid. I did hate it when you said you were making this professional, I thought that I was going to lose the casual Linusness of the channel, well I was wrong. Your videos continue to provide the quality content with professional and casual aspect at the same time.

I am the go to guy for technology in my college and it all filters down to you. 

When Slick came in he was this weird tall guy and somehow he complemented you to the fullest.When he cohosted the live stream you two made the impossible make the best show on youtube better. I can never forget the moment when you put a rag on top of him to hide his face :lol:

THANK YOU for being an awesome part of my life and dont you dare putting a pause/stop to this channel,I cant sleep without watching at least one video of yours  :angry:

STORMBORN

CPU : Intel Core i7 4790K 4.6Ghz
Motherboard : Asus Z97-A
GPU : Asus GTX 970 Strix
RAM : 16 GB (8*2) Kingston Hyperx Fury
Case : NZXT H440
Cooler : Corsair H100i
SSD : 2 X Intel 530 Series 120 GB in RAID 0
HDD: 2TB Seagate Barracuda + 500 GB Seagate Momentus
PSU : Corsair RM 750
Display: 2 X Dell S2240L Monitors in Surround
Mouse : Logitech G 402 Hyperion Fury
Headphones: Sennheiser HD 439 
Keyboard : TVS (cheepo) Cherry MX Blue Mechanical Keyboard
Mousepad : Steelseries QCK Mass

Purpose : Mechanical 3D Modelling/ Photorealistic Rendering (Solidworks) and Gaming

Congratz on the million! That's about 1/17th of all the people in the netherlands, or 1/9 of the swedish population...

Found your channel, and NCIX Tech Tips, when I was building my first PC about 2 years ago. They helped a lot in deciding which parts I wanted. Thank you!

I don't watch every video, because not all things are equally interesting and I only have so much time. But I think that's okay.

Keep on rocking!

I was living under my nice comfortable rock but then I found LinusTechTips, I slowly climbed out of that rock since. Once I win the giveaway, however, I will go back to my rock and game long and hard.

Please be me :') Please be me :') Please be me :') Please be me :') Please be me :') Please be me :') Please be me :') Please be me :') Please be me :') Please be me :') Please be me :') 

So you said you wanted a post about food, so err, right? I think Pizza is the best, as, like, so many toppings and stuff. AmIRight?

Yeah, anyway.

Seriously, Of course I am replying to enter the give-aways, but hell, good job on 1M. That is awesome of you. I remember watching you back when dyed-blonde hair was the thing, and you're under-powered scooter I think it was that you had. But now, the editing style of the videos is insane with some of the effects you put in, namely the "ULTIMATE Build a better etc." intro with Linus in hundreds of different outfits. I hope to see many more videos (and give-aways of course) in the future!

Now I just have to wish to get myself a some-what power full computer!

Your guys' channel is the best! The first video I watched was your review of the cm storm quickfire mechanical keyboard and I've been subscribed ever since! ^_^

I found LinusTechTips searching for a review of an Intel processor (can't remember which one xD). I found that video, and then started watching all the other videos posted there. I think I've followed the channel for almost 4 years now and always loved all the content uploaded. Thanks to you I've learned a lot more about computers and almost make a living out of it.

Thanks for all, hope I win something, sometime. Greetings from Argentina!

I found linus tech tips wen i was lookimg for a asus monitor ever since the i have fallen in love with his channel,but i do think u should more consol gaming. You should also review Astro A40s , i Know u hav reviewd the A50s but those arent as good as the A40s trust meand plssss review Much love<3 keep doimg wat ur doing<3

Just wanted to say a huge congratulations to LTT and the linus media group, I found you guys when looking for components for my new pc almost 2 years ago and honestly never believed I would still be watching today. Every video from computex or pax to tech under $100 has been interesting and has not only made me more enthusiastic about tech than I ever was before (which admittedly has left a rather large whole in my pocket) but has also inspired me to start making my own case mods and builds to show off the amazing computer technology around today. Its been an amazing 2 years and again I just want to say a huge congratulations and good luck in the future. 

-Cieron

C

Intel

I started watching about a year ago after I noticed the channel kept popping up in search results for tech reviews. My favourite series is the WAN show and I watch it religiously! I'm currently at uni and I'd kill for the job you guys have, thanks for the videos, keep doing what you're doing!

Your videos are absolutely amazing!!! Sorry guys but I AM WINNING THIS!!!!!

i'm Glad you achieved this milestone

i remember the first video i watched on your channel when i was about to buy a new graphic card and i saw your Nvidia gts 450 Review video . after that i bought that card(it still works with most of the games)

and this is the video....

When I saw the video on the bench, I remembered how I watched his first videos around 4 years ago. Now I`m subscribed for 2 years and watch every video. :D

Congratulations Linus, Luke, Edzel and co.

Congratulations on hitting the 1M sub mark!!

Have been an avid viewer since your CoolerMaster Cosmos II unboxing over 2 years ago, and am very impressed by the huge increase in production values over that time.

Giveaways are nice.

So is your Youtube channel ;)

Thanks for the Excellent Videos Linus and also Linus Team. I learned a lot about Computers and Tech because of your channel and community.  Congratulation for 1 million subscribers :D and also i would commend your Approach in your every video! You help us a lot!
how you found Linus Tech Tips: while searching for a tech channel in youtube.

your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips: Graphics Card reviews!
what product you would like to see us review in the future: more graphics card unboxing/review benchmarks!
anyway i Like your Jokes!

Equality doesn't mean Justice.

Congrats to the LMG crew!

Needs more LinusCatTips videos btw :(

Hey guys, I found your website when I built my first PC!  It was a 3770k, x79 platform but I could not decide on the graphics card!!! Your videos helped me so much because you posted had REAL LIFE values.  Holy s*** was this a first for our community!

You've pushed me towards silence in all of my technology applications. I spent way too much on my fans and I love you guys for it!  The content and time you give to your community cannot be purchased with any currency.  I know I do not have a lot of posts on this forum, but I'm studying in school and I don't have the time to be active and maintain great grades. I wish I could manage both, but sometimes I barely have time to watch your videos. A Surface Pro 3 would benefit me a lot.

I want to see more channel super fun.  I know it's the opposite of productivity for the team, but I mean...who doesn't wanna make a super-fun episode?  

I would love to see more tablet(like?) devices.  I've realized my bulky laptop isn't that portable, but I pretend it is sometimes  ;).  Below are my favorite videos.

Linus' vlog in the beginning is priceless:

The one that started it all for me:

Also...we need some more 'real-talk' videos like this one:

Take Care,

Daniel Paquin

Applied Physics '15