1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Congratulations and good luck for the future. Love watching your videos.

What was your very first video I saw? It was a video explaining how to bring down the temperatures in a case. Thanks to it, I've acquired the Antec 300R Alternate Edition, (a wonderful case I still use) and switched from a stock cpu-cooler towards a massive aftermarket full copper unit, repasted the cpu and even my graphics card. Saved a friend's laptop from certain death by overheating too.

Come on me, get lucky already!

Learnt more from linus about computers than from anywhere else and for that I'll always be grateful !
Congrats on the first mil !

Think I found Tech Tips and the sub channels thanks to all of the PC Case unboxings. Frankly, I'd love to see more of the How To diy stuff like the Vlog from last month. Never the less, thanks for all of the great content. 

I've never really had the time to put aside to be a part of your forum but I watch your videos constantly and find them to be extremely useful and well made. Keep it up :)

I found you guys when you used to do alot of unboxing and stuff and i bought a deathadder by your gud review and I dont regret! :D

I got to know many things about tech from your channel!

From Builds to Reviews, you always covered it all :D !

I dont regret the day i subscribed to you! Thank you for such an amazing tech journey till now!

Hope this community grows alot in the upcoming time!

Lots of love! :D

One of your old Fans! :D

Thanks for everything guys. I haven't been a forum-goer but I've been subscribed to you on YouTube for a long time. You've been greatly helpful in the planning of my soon-to-be budget gaming rig.

Quite often I will turn on one of your videos or the wan show and listen to it while I play a game. I recently moved schools and don't really have any friends to play stuff with yet, and listening to you guys makes me feel like I'm amongst friends during those long hours of xp grinding.

Thanks for everything,

Max

Wow, congratulations Linus, I'm so happy for you! (notice the positivity?)

Gratz on the 1mil subscribers! You guys definitely deserve it. Have been watching the channel for around 2 years now, haven't missed a single video. :)

Honestly, if it wasn't for LinusTechTips, I would have never gotten into pc and tech. I'm only 14 but from this channel I have learnt a lot and I hope one day ill build my very own custom pc

Ive been watching the videos for about 1.5 years, i really like where things are going with L.M.G.

thanks for all the giveaways you've are doing, have done, and are going to do.

P.S. My first post hype

Spoiler

Nihla

i5 4570k @ 4.20ghz 1.2v | Zotac 1060 AMP + Zotac 1070 ti Mini | Phanteks Enthoo Pro M | X2 LG 29UC88

Hifiman HE4xx | Philips SHP9500s | Swans HiVi M10

Just over 3 years ago as a 13 year old kid who was just getting into watching youtube videos, I was interested in tech and wanted to know how to build a PC.
So I went looking around and I found Linus on an NCIX Tech Tips episode this one specifically: www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIJx6Y3tofg
It was this video that intrigued me into subbing to NCIX Tech Tips and not to long after Linus Tech Tips, I have have been watching both channels ever since and have thoroughly enjoyed watching Linus Tech Tips grow as a channel in its own right.
So I would like to say Thank You to Linus for Sparking my Interest into Technology in General and the Staff of Linus Tech Tips for producing awesome content for me to watch.

I'm a pelican and like this site, like a potato on its journey to the holy mountain of doughnuts, that is on the planet Namek, to revive my family, that was killed by the evil skeletons, who can transform into cars 'n stuff, but then i got a cookie and i settled sown, watched this 1 million sub special video, and thought i should just shut up.

Merry christmas guys.

I could just post a simple post just to enter the giveaway, but this is a pretty special thread/video so i'll right my personal thank you message :P

When i first saw linus it was about installing windows on an SSD and at that point i didn't even know how to upgrade my RAM. I always liked PCs but i didn't really know almost anything...until i subscribed to linustechtips. Its amazing how informative the videos were for me, so i have to say A BIG THANK YOU!

Also, even that i don't spend that much time at the forum, i want thank the forum memebers. They are awesome people! :D 
And by the way, my favourite food is pizza. xD

Way to go linusmediagroup! I've been watching your videos since NCIX did its first special on watercooling, and now I am finally able to afford building my own pc! But without your consistent videos about which products perform better and your ability to provide facts without bias has helped me tremendously in deciding what to put in my system. Without you guys I would still be stuck in console la la land. So thanks for helping me join the pc master race!

pic semi related

8wcnih.jpg

beep boop

You videos are educational. First video i watched was a unboxing for a product i was thinking of bying 

Love your YouTube channels keep up the good work,i have been watching your videos ever since i looked for a video on water cooling and found your extreem gaming computer build

Not even sure how I came across your channel but have always enjoyed the videos and even purchased a few bits and pieces after watching. Love the WAN show, even if I do have to stay up to the early morning to watch, probably my favourite aspect of your whole enterprise. That or the forums, not that frequent a poster but I've had a couple questions anwsered and the audiable sticky post was invaluable when I was looking into getting a better sound setup.

Thanks and here's to the next million.

Wow you guys have honestly put a lot of effort into doing what you love and that's what I love about you guys! You've entertained me for hours and helped me out a lot. I found LinusTechTips when I was researching what should be put into computer to build a great system and I absolutely agree with everything you say, it's absolutely amazing. Thanks so much for the many hours you and your team have put in to make this amazing community and I'll be watching always. Keep up the amazing work ;)

thanks to you i understand how to assemble a pc from the ground up

Even my name say what will happen, but congrats on 1 millions subscriber. I am waiting to see the unboxing of the golden play button.