1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Last year I had some serious trouble sleeping and  at some point I found your videos knocked me out  in a matter of minutes  xD  so I watched them every night till eventually I became interested in all this hardware thing.

Now I am thinking of building my own PC with everything I have learnt from your channels, so keep  the good work! 

How i found LinusTechTips? I just needed help for my first build and i found everything on your channel. But i think it needs a upgrade now :D

Thanks for all your work.

Congratulations on the miles stone dude. Really good news that that there is such a big community of tech fans, not wanting to settle for the norm ! 

I found your channel when i was sick of the awful experience I was getting from my then ps3 and a sub-par Alienware laptop. So needed help in building myself a PC, This quickly turned into a passion and i am starting my own system building company.

Thankyou and I will continue to watch your amazing videos as I find them very informative and with that extra humour and human touch. 

Intel i5 3330, Asus P8H61-MX USB3, Corsair Vengeance 8GB (2x4GB), XFX R9 280x, Samsung 840 Evo 120GB, WD Caviar Green 1TB, Corsair CX500M, Acer S220HQL, Corsair H55, Corsair SP120 fan, Fractal Design Node 804.

Been watching you for almost two years now, and honestly no videos regarding PC components or assembling come close. Great work and best of luck to the future.

Congrats to you and your team.

I got into PC hardware about a year ago for Star Citizen but I'm still waiting on buying. In the meantime I just watch all *ehm* most of videos. And those other tech channels can thank you for my subscription, because it all started with your videos ;)

Cheers and thanks from Austria.

I don't have words for this. I have no possible idea the feeling you most have getting 1 million subscribers. I am however happy that I can be a part of it.

Best Tech reviewer in the world..... You donot miss a single product that the society throws at you... I myself have suggested many friends your review videos... I dont know how long i've been your subscriber maybe 1 year...Your videos are great... Enjoyed every moment of it... I love each and every thing you do on youtube...  Let it be unboxing or reviewing or showing some cool stuff etc etc I love it all... Keep up the good work linus... Good Luck :D:)
I think next to morgan freeman's voice your's is the best :P Congrats BTW on your 1 million subs :D

This is awesome, very happy to see a canadian have success! If only you were a little closer to the east coast... Keep up the good work guys!

GOOD JOB LinusMediaGroup !  I like your videos a lot. I found your channel randomly by searching on youtube .  Since then I watch your videos. YOU ARE AWESOMEEEE!

this is the best community to look for techreview, solutions to problems, asking random questions like "are you a wizard?" and ofc unboxings <3

this was and always be my go to guide before i buy computer parts.

Rig: CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.5 ghz | MOBO: MSI Z97 Gaming 3 | RAM: 4x4 gigs Kingston Fury 1600 ddr3 | GPU: MSI Geforce GTX 1070 Gaming X PSU: Seasonic M12ii-620 Evo Edition | HDD: 1 TB WD, 500 GB WD | SSD: Kingston SSD now 240 and 120 GB CASE: In Win 303 RGB edition | Mouse: Corsair m65 pro | Keyboard: Roccat Ryos MK | Headset: Hyper X Cloud Pro  | Monitor: LG 29um58-P Ultrawide monitor.

Well I just accidentally found Linuses videos on YouTube and subscribed, but this is actually my first post in the forums. 

Great work on hitting one million subs. I have been watching your videos from about when you had about 500k subs on youtube. I basically was searching for a gtx 780 roundup video and yours was the first to pop up. I liked the content and presentation so I decided to explore further and am I glad that I did. I have been following this channel's content every day since to help build up my knowledge of computers further. Sometimes I wanted to find an opinion on a specific product but more commonly I just follow because I like the Linus media group as a whole and all of the product reviews tend to have something useful and or funny to take away from them (generally and). 

I haven't really ever explored the tech tips forums but from some of the articles featured in the WAN show I may be close to bailing on Tom's hardware as my go-to forum but don't bother looking me up for the G550J cos I haven't been involved at all yet.

As far as prizes go. Even though your review of the Surface pro 3 wasn't sparkling, it would still be excellent as opposed to what I have now tablet wise (Jack-all). For the PC build though. *Heavy breathing, Oh god it sounds amazing and it would be a lifelong memento for me to use avidly.

Again congrats and wishing you all the best for your inevitable continuance to your successful business.

Regards

Random person on the internet who appreciates your work

P.S I live in Australia so in the one in a million chance I get selected for a prize I hope international posting is an option. 

Very happy for you Linus! I stumbled upon your videos when I decided to build my very first computer and I was looking for reviews on what I should get. Thanks to you I have a great computer built with your guidance.

A friend of mine recommended me this channel if i have any questions about Hardware. I love the Videos and especially the buld guides are very fun to watch. Thank you for all of your awesome content.

No way I ever could have build my gaming PC without these guys. Thank you so much Linus, Luke (Slick), Edzel, Brandon and Nick!!!!!

Many congratulations on your success. I have been an avid viewer since 2009 and though just joined the forum a few months ago, I've watched nearly all your videos :). They have helped me pick up my PC parts during my studies, Bachelors through PhD, and still are the number one spot to visit for getting my tech news. Great job and may this streak continue :)

This is the channel that got me into PC Gaming and Tech in general! If it wasn't for this channel I would have never built my own PC nor have the knowledge to advise my friends / family on anything to do with PC's / Tech in General! 

Thank You so much! and Congrats on 1Million Subs!

First started watching LinusTechTips on a whim. It just popped up on the side bar. LinusTechTips has really started to be very educational to me through the Techquickie and Build Guides videos. This forum helped me out when I was trying to make my first computer build. :) Great community and support. Congrats you guys!