1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

you guys are the best ur the reason why i built my pc using you reviews on hardware ,from all the review sites i rate you guys as one of the best in giving guides and tips on products i even recommend my pals here in Kenya, Nairobi  to ur reviews bcoz ther are comprehensive and in depth ..... Linus Media Group and all members keep up with the gud work , you have alot of fan here in Kenya and we appreciate it very much.

Thank you so much for making them video. i felt englightened after i watch your videos...

i even become a noctua fanboy :( .

I found this channel when i was looking for a case for my new custom built pc. While i was here i found all sorts of goodies in terms of pc hardware and i just stayed lol ended up going with the nzxt phantom ^_^

5 months ago i began watching Linus tech tips as I wanted to build a my first pc. After watching all of the build guides I began to watch the daily video and some of the past unboxing and reviews of products. After watching it ALL I realised the great standard of videos that came every day week and month. I am now a regular viewer. Its really great to see that you guys were able to build from scratch a business doing something you love every day. Since watching all of your videos i got my first job to fund my build and am now in the process of research of the parts IS  will use. I am now set to get a job interview at Intel. I would like to thank Linus tech tips for giving me the inspiration to join this new field.

This is my story of how I found Linus videos. It was about 2-3 years ago I was wanting to upgrade my graphics card in my computer, since all I had was integrated. I remember googling around trying to find a good card for the price and something that would work with my system. Mind you, at this time I knew absolutely nothing about computers. I knew how to turn them on and do everyday task type things, but that was it. So I spent about 2-3 weeks just trying to Google and learn what I could about video cards. After some time I had narrowed down my list of video cards that I wanted, and upon googling a certain video card (GTX 560ti) I saw a video as a top result. It was made by some guy named LinusTechTips and some guy named "Camaraguy," also this Linus fellow had a very, shall we say, distinguishing voice. I started watching more videos and realized this guy was answering mostly every question I had. So eventually I ended up buying my first quality video card because of Linus (Asus GTX 560ti).

Fast forward about a year, I wanted to upgrade my system again this time I wanted to upgrade my CPU. Again I have to remind you that I don't know much about computers. I knew some stuff about video cards from my research the prior year, but that was about it. So going into this I thought, oh I will just pick a new CPU have someone stick it into my rig and be done with it. Well I was sorely mistaken. My computer at the time was a Dell pre-built computer, and if you know anything about those systems if you want to upgrade anything you generally have to upgrade everything. So I spent the next few months learning everything I could about computer hardware, and a lot of that time was spent watching Linus videos. By the time I picked out the parts that I wanted for my new computer I felt I had a decent understanding on computer hardware. So after countless hours researching, learning, and watching Linus videos I purchased my first custom built rig, and I feel I did a pretty good job for not knowing ANYTHING just a few months prior. (My rig was an i5 2500k overclocked to 4.6, Asus P8z68-V LX mobo, Coolermaster hyper 212 plus cpu cooler, Asus GTX 560ti, wraped up in a Coolermaster HAF 912 case)

So Linus, I would like to thank you and your team, you guys have taught me just about everything I know about computers. Do I know everything and am I some sort of computer savant now, of course not. But it feels good having friends come to me with computer questions and being able to answer them. I have helped friends pick out computer parts, fix computer problems, and even build computers for friends all thanks to Linus! I feel like I have been a long time viewer of your content, and I plan to continue watching for as long as you keep making content. Thanks for everything you do and keep up the hard work!

Since I subscribed in 2010, I have never stopped enjoying the quality content you guys put out. I think it's fair to say that linus media group, as well some other tech youtubers are what piqued my interest in computers the most.I have yet to build my own computer, but I have built 2 for friends, and have helped many others make their own computer purchases. I have gained so much knowledge, and I want to thank lmg for teaching me.

I love all of your videos, but one stlye that I loved the most were the impromptu unboxings.There was something entertaining about watching Linus discover things about the product as he went. Thanks a lot lmg!

so, I find Linus tech tips and ncix like 6 months before I build my pc because i wanted to make the best possible pc in my budget, since my pc is now almost  2 years old I found you around 2,5 years ago, I like all of your content on youtube and I think you guys are the only ones that grabbed my attentions for the most time, and i do not get tired of yours videos.

There are allot of people that do not have lots of money to buy one flag chip smartphone like my self i would love you to review more mid range phones like the moto g 2nd gen (to see if it is a big improvement no the first moto g (I have one))

Btw I build my pc when i was 13 years old thanks to you I will make 15 years on September 22nd and this could by one very nice birthday gift from you :)

continues with your team excellent work

Congratulations on 1million subscribers! You guys rock  :D  Have a nice day

I found linus Tech when i was looking for reviews on my first rig build, and have stayed for the awesome content since

keep going guys

I found LinusTechTips -channel when I was looking for multiple good PC -building videos. Your videos were really helpful and I'm actually posting this from my own built gaming PC! I'm so happy for you because you have now so many followers who find your videos helpful. And it would really be nice to win Surface pro 3 or the Asus gaming laptop (and I'm not going to decline the "ass" either! ;) )

I love LinusTechTips, I watch and enjoy all of your content ! You were the ones that got me into PC´s ! You tought me how to upgrade my PC with a SSD and a new GPU ! You were the ones that created the LTT Forum, that answeres all my questions, no matter how dumb they are ! I love you guys ! 

Keep on doing what you are doing !

Robert from Germany !

Im a big fan of tech and especially pcs and i have watched alot of channels in youtube but linus was always the most helpfull with his reviews congratulations for 1 million keep up the good work!!

I've been watching your channel since 2011 and i love your work. Thank you for all the awesome content you make. :D

I discoverd linustechtips becouse i was trying to get a review of a razer product all the videos i saw did not help at all but your videos help me to see if i would buy it our not :D it help me allot and thanck god i discoverd you guys :D

The tech quickie ones are almost always my favourite!

Grats on the one mille.

this show is where i get any information i need it taught me so much, so gg dude and don't stop  

Congratulations Linus

I think i subscribed back when you did the "MSI GeForce GTX 465 COPPER Twin Frozr Golden Edition" Outdoor-Unboxing.

Gotta love how some of the most viewed videos are of children's toys haha ;)

But I must say well done chap you have managed to make a different in the computer are hardware community

*applause* #LINUSMASTERRACE

Congrats on the 1 millionth sub. I remember looking up reviews for triple monitor stands and stumbled across your videos. I've been subscribed ever since.

This is th first video i ever saw from you and ever since i have been in love with pc building and tinkering.

Thank for learning me a fantastic hobby.

I First saw  Linus ON NCIX YouTube page ..!! 

An  After i saw his Videos i was hooked  !! 

I Would like to congratulate Linus Media Group on achieving this milestone .