1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

I've been a fan of the original LTT channel for many years and you guys are still my favorite channel for tech news. I especially like your mobile phone reviews and the WAN show, too bad that its often too late for me to watch it live though. It is awesome that I've seen you guys grow, alongside many other great tech youtubers, to form the medium of choice for all of my tech news.

Congratulations on the one million subscribers, you have deserved it!

As for suggestions, I would love to see more reviews about handy software (like the one Luke did on Puush)

Keep the good work up!

Intel Core i5 4670K, MSI GTX760, Thermalright AXP-100, Corsair Vengeance 16GB RAM, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD,  Seagate Barracuda 3TB HDD, ASRock M8.

Congrats linus, i discovered your channel when i was trying to build my computer and then followed you because i really enjoy watching your videos. :)

Keep up the good work !

I7 4770K - @4.5Ghz  |  Be quiet Dark Rock Pro 3  | Asus Maximus VII Ranger Z97  | Kingston Genesis 8GB | Be quiet Power Zone 750w   | Sapphire R9 Fury X |  Sandisk SSD 120Go + WD Green 1TB 7200 rpm | Nzxt Phantom 410

Thank you for the amazing content! I recently started building some PCs for friends after a 9-10 year hiatus and as such was completely out of the loop when it came to components, specs etc (I've been a casual laptop fiend the past decade). Your videos and these forums in particular were the biggest help, more than I can even describe. Now I've becomed obsessed with the hardware side of computing again and I've got you to thank for making it easy for me. Here's to another million subs.

Big thanks to your group of people who broadens people's eyes are exactly the same with a great passion to learn about new technologies and products.

I really can't remember when I first "discovered" Linus Tech Tips. I think it was back in 2009, but it also might have been in 2008. The first time I really started to watch your channel though was when I started planing of my first complete self built PC, which was around Christmas 2009 or january 2010 (Bought the computer in September 2010, I start a bit early sometimes)

Since then I think I have watched alteast 90% of your videos on Linus Tech (you actually can get enough of power supplies videos) , and all on TechQuickie and SuperFun

Watched all your Live Streams and WAN-Shows, and just recently (last weekend) watched the whole thing live for the first time (couldn't sleep, yay! ? )

You really are the most high quality tech channel on Youtube, and you have always done it in a way that even after you started scripting, it doesn't feel overly professional, it feels natural and including, which is something other youtubers haven't managed to do, atleast not as good as you.

Over the years I have felt a touch of envy everytime you have taken a new person on to your team. "If I only lived in Canada" *sigh* But hey, everyone of them have proven them self to be really good and I think you couldn't have found a more perfect team

I have learned much from you, especially through the streams/WAN-show. You (and Luke) are very good at analyzing news and it has learned me to think differently when seeing tech (and other) news.

Oh, and yeah, I turned off adblock for you man!

Congratulations on 1 Million subs! And lets hope 2 million is not that far-off ;)

Ryzen 7 5800X     Corsair H115i Platinum     ASUS ROG Crosshair VIII Hero (Wi-Fi)     G.Skill Trident Z 3600CL16 (@3800MHzCL16 and other tweaked timings)     

MSI RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio    Corsair HX850     WD Black SN850 1TB     Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB     Samsung 840 EVO 500GB     Acer XB271HU 27" 1440p 165hz G-Sync     ASUS ProArt PA278QV     LG C8 55"     Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X Glass     Logitech G915      Logitech MX Vertical      Steelseries Arctis 7 Wireless 2019      Windows 10 Pro x64

Great work on your video and product review is a great series on Linus tech tips and see you review in the future is the samsung galaxy note edge and the apple watch

Hey Linus and the Linus Tech Tips crew; wanted to give a big shout out to you guys and the awesome info you guys provide.  I've been a loyal Linus watcher on YouTube since the NCIX channel and have been soaking in all the great tips and advice you guys give to the PC peeps.  I have just started to plan out my new game rig build and I use your review vids to help aid me on the components that I will be buying.  Congrats on the 1,000,000+ subcribers and I look forward to many, many more Tech Tips videos in the future.  Game on guys!!!

Jay

Carnage_Few

I remember about 3-4 years ago stumbling upon LTT when I was building a gaming rig for myself after so many years of being away from DIY and needed a quick and fun refresher. Since then, I've been steadily hooked and keep coming back for more.

We should really be the ones thanking you guys for all the amazing free daily content! You inspired me to build my own computer and it's truly incredible to see how far you have come. Thank you Linus and Linus media group!

CONGRATULATIONS :D  :D  :D  ON YOUR 1 MILLION SUBS ON YOUTUBE!!!!! AND THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE HELP AND KNOWLEDGE YOU HAVE GIVEN ME DURING THE PAST YEARS. i am literally the second professor in my CIS(computer fundamentals) class in college. I found LINUS TECH TIPS through TWITTER AND NCIX ON YOUTUBE, i should have known earlier but i was living in Africa back then,, YOU ARE THE BEST. i love the videos about phones and PCs CASE AND HARDWARE. i will be here when you will be showcasing the FUTURE ROBOTS AND FLYING CARS. LAST BUT NOT LEAST..... I     LOVE    YOU    MAN,..... KEEP UP WITH THE GOOD WORK.... GOD BLESS YOU. :)  :)  :D

What you guys do is truly awesome...From your 'fast as possible' videos to your product reviews, you guys have helped me in incalculable ways  :wub: 
Congratulations on your million subs  :lol:

I ended up finding out about LinusTechTips when I was looking up reviews of general computer parts, when I was building my first computer. About this time last year I didn't know what the inside of a computer looked like, but now I know more than I'd ever thought was possible to learn in a year.

If you enjoyed yourself while you wasted time, was it time truly wasted?

Been watching since early 2010 and its amazing to see how a channel with such simple foundations can grow and develop into its own company, employing 7 full time staff and continually growing. I really feel that Linus and the team have been fantastic in bringing us, the viewers, along on this journey and it makes this great achievement feel like a community one, rather than a single content producer one.

So thank you and congrats to Linus and the team, but also congrats to the community for being such an awesome group of people to talk to.

Surface Pro 3 <-- For "School" ;)

I found Linus Tech Tips in 2012 around the Thanksgiving period as I was sitting awkwardly surrounded by people I didn't know and I looked up Computer Videos on YouTube and you were the top link several videos later I was subscribed. My favorite style of videos is the accidental insane stuff like the wet laptop recovery. A review I would like to see are the fake GPU's like the fake GTX 780's http://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterrace/comments/2cqk0j/really_crappy_postseems_legit/ which I reference in this thread. If you could comment as Linus that would make my day you don't even know.

Been watching your video's for almost a year now and they are awesome!  :D

Keep up the good work  :)

Congrats on the 1millions subscribers guys!!! I think I  found LinusTechTips when building my first pc... I needed reviews and unboxings of a few products! And a guide on how to build PCs ^^ I'm now writing from that pc, so everything went smooth, good job Linus on teaching me the ways of the PC builder :D

I may not be an active member of the community here, but I sure do actively watch the great content you provide.

Congratulations on reaching 1 million subs, and best of luck reaching 2 million! You guys certainly deserve it.

Came across your videos almost by random chance, saw a review or an un-boxing or something, your charm, hilarity and know-how captivated me instantly. Keep on going on Linus.

Oh dear, Please let this post be a lucky one and let me win either the surface 3 or the desktop pc! I cannot handle my pavillion G6 any longer.I can only tolerate the sound of a jet engine and incredibly slow loading and start up times for so long. :'(

I joined the Youtube channel when I saw the mineral oil build and I've never missed a video since. Oh and your hair is better now as well Linus.