1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Cheers to you Linus and the crew continue making awesome videos :3

I will post the same thing I wrote on the Youtube video:

"Now it is my turn, Linus, to thank you. If it wasn't for you, I wouldn't problaby want to build a computer, and become a programmer, or something like that. I didn't know almost anything about hardware before I met you. Nowadays, as soon as possible, I'll be building my on rig, without any help. Also, the Techquickie channel has helped me A LOT, with some basic terms, and useful stuff.
Every day, I wake up, turn on the computer, and the first thing I do is look my feed, and search for your new video.

Not only to you, Linus, but for Linus Media Group: again, thanks! 
One more thing, English isn't even my native language. So, you are also teaching me some phrases, and other stuff, which is quite useful! "

I found the LTT looking for some build guide :'3 I was new into the building PC thing and now I got my own PC!! Congrats in the 1M, Linus you are bes reviewer!

congratulations on the 1 million i found your vids back when you where at ncix and ever since i haven't been able to stop watching them :)

The full on gaming rig would be nice.

I have started watching Linus Tech Tips since you did that build with the sick T-Virus reservoir for water cooling ever since that it made me want to put a crazy accessory to make my pc case eye popping.

plus watching a few of your "Building a Gaming Rig" Videos taught me how to build my own pc :)

Linus i really don't care if i get the prize or not, i just want to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for everything you did. because of you i remembered my first passion for computers and programming and all thanks to you im really happy now that i am back. i watched every video you have made and will watch every one you will make in the future. i hope you find happiness in your life if you don't have it already :) .

thanks all who ever made these videos happen <3

keep it up <3  :wub:

Greetings from Australia, congrats on the 1000000 subs, I hope this community will be around for a long time to come, I'm hoping to win the custom PC so I can finally high quality games.

I was about to upgrade my graphic card (4870X2 Sapphire) and googled and youtubed to look for different reviews about different cards. Found NCIX tips, and linked the youtube site directly to my brother and several friends, who are now proud owners of LTT Shirts. I'm subbed for life! 

You guys are the best and always put a smile on my face. I knew that Linus tech tips was a group but I never knew that Linus tech tips had only 7 members and from the bottom of my heart I really want to say congrats you guys really deserve it. For you have made a community and a group and I'm not saying this just because of the give away I really mean it you guys rock!!!!!!!!!! Please don't stop making videos and good luck for the future

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

http://youtu.be/VBBCA6zKZx4

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

I've only recently took serious attention towards linustech. I've often checked out your videos via Facebook shares from my friends and other IT talk groups. Now that I finally subscribed to your channel, I've regretted not knowing it earlier. Even though I don't know much about IT stuff, the explanation and reviews you guys provide makes are simple and easy to understand and pick up.

Love you guys, keep up the aweosme work!

*Love your energetic character xD

Hope I'm the lucky ass to get the rig =w=

Either that gaming rig or the Surface Pro. I found LinusTechTips when I was making my own DIY computer and because of Linus I was able to understand and build it, I'm using it now in fact. I would like Linus to review more speakers. My favorite food is Chicken Alfredo. Because yes.

Thanks for making great videos and helping people avoid bad products!

Congratulations on your 1 million sub milestone :D 
I found Linustechtips 3 and a half years ago while looking for a headset and ended up on a Youtube spree of tech videos  :lol:

Since then the channel has continued to be one of my favourite

Keep up the good work  :)

No problem,

Have been subscriber for atleast 3 years now and the videos have been great!

I'd be very happy to win something from the giveaway

- Henri

I think the Wan Show has been my fav part, or the build logs... so much good stuff.

Im glad you guys make a living doing what you do as its well worth it and valuable to me.

Congratulations !!! to everyone !!!

Best of luck to the future of the channel  

Can you please do a review of Aorus X3PLUS-CF1  :)

I saw one of your videos about the Razer Hammerhead earphones because I needed "professional" information about them and you truly delivered. After a while I again stumbled upon your chanell and I kept coming back because of the amazing mixture of proffesionalism and humor and I want to thank you for all the fun and all the inteterest for tech you gave me so I think we should be thanking you instead of the other way around. :)

thanks for the daily videos i am currently at high school but my part time job is tech retail by reading this forum and watching your videos i am able to keep up to date on all things tech which in turn makes me a lot better at my job

I've only been watching your videos for a few months now, but I know there will be many, MANY more months to come. When I first started to do some research on building a computer I reached Reddit, which of course I ended up at PcMasterRace(Still working on the Pc part). You are mentioned on there at least 100 times a day so it was no wonder I started to watch your videos. Congrats on 1 mill now get ready for 2 Million.May Gaben Bless You

gaben1.jpg

Thank you everyone at Linus Media Group! - I watch your content on YouTube regularly each week and enjoy catching you both (Luke and Linus) on the WAN show on the weekend (I find Twitch messes up with my rubbish internet connection here in the UK!), have you even considered doing it live on YouTube?

It was cool to see Edzel & Brandon appearing more and the dynamics of your teams personalities makes viewing a pleasure. You have all been informative, fun and a trustworthy source of up-to-date content and i look forward to continuing to watch you all.

Thank you and keep on Teching ...