1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

LinusTechTips has been my go to channel for all technology since my good friend Dominic showed me your channel in 2013.

MacBook Air (Mid 2013) (iShill)

i´m not a top 40 listener! o.0

thank you linus and your team for all the great content. you guys gave me the push to dive into the ocean of tec! :)

I think i properly discovered the old NCIX channel when trying to optimize and clean my family's piece of shit HP computer. I didn't really know too much about PC's (in fact i used to call the PC case a hard drive! :mellow: ), all i knew was that i wanted it to go fast. 

5 or so years on and i consider myself a hardware & tech enthusiast, and a large part of that due to your channel/s. Although, i still haven't built my gaming rig  :mellow:. However i have been saving up and it will be complete by the end of the year + ROG G-Sync monitor!!! 

I'll even be finishing my networking/software dev degree next year.

Cool story bro.   

I remember those retro unboxings on the bench outside NCIX, with the trucks driving by completely ruining the audio. It's great to see how far you have come since then and it is well deserved :)

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming 7 .:. Processor: Intel Core i7-4790k @ 4.7GHz .:. Graphics Card: MSI GTX 770 Twin Frozr OC 2GB

Storage: 1x 250GB Samsung 840 Evo, 1x 1000GB WD Blue .:. RAM: 4x4GB G.Skill RipjawzX 2133MHz .:. CPU Cooler: Cryorig R1 Ultimate

Case: NZXT H440 Black/Red .:. PSU: Corsair CX600M .:. Fans: 5x 120mm AeroCool Dead Silence, 1x 140mm AeroCool Dead Silence

Posting for the first time, totally in no way due to the awesome giveaway ;) , to also say thanks for the help that the videos have given me in building my first computer. I was unsure of what the hell I was doing, I assumed a form of magic and dodgy deity worship was required in order to put together a PC, a machine which could have been operated by gremlins for all I knew. After watching one of Linus's early videos on putting together a PC, back when he sported a nifty lab coat, it became much less of an impenetrable task and it was great to have found a really helpful video guide to computers and other tech stuff online. In the end, only some elements of my first assumption were true and I found myself with a PC that I built myself. Congratulations to the Linustechtip channel and the lads who run it, I've been watching your videos for ages now and I can't see myself not doing so into the future. Especially if Linus brings back the lab coat

Hello:)

I found LinusTechTips YouTube from the subreddit /r/buildapc! I'm soon going to be building a gaming PC and I wanted to know more about everything! This is the first time I've been on these forums, but I see you have forums threads for all the different hardware components and that sounds like something I'll want to use soon.

I like goats. They're awesome.

My favorite video has got to be slicks oil cooled computer. I'm going to make one someday. It'll have many compromises and will be frustrating but it'll be mine. I'll post about it when I do. Congratulations guys. I'm going to turn off adblocker for you. I'm sorry. Thank you for years of bad puns and misinformed product reviews, I couldn't wish for a better tech channel. Seriously, thank you.

Well as you can see i haven't been on the forums for a long time but I've been watching the youtube for... Hell i don't even know I'm pretty sure I started watching when i was making my first pc (2011ish) and I was looking for reviews and discovered you guys. Your videos are just a hell alot better then majority of the tech videos out there simple, indepth and easily watchable.

I have always liked the build videos and the bench marking videos with slick always enjoyable and interesting to watch. Keep up the great work and I wouldn't mind seeing some water cooling series as I'm looking into water cooling my own rig in the future.

Thanks a bunch from an Australian 

c1b1e50b4c.png

Congratulations on your 1 Million Subscribers! I wish u all more Subscribers per day! :D

post-79366-0-54202600-1410433191.gif

post-79366-0-26449000-1410433320_thumb.j

Love the Youtube Channel, been a member since the NCIX days.

Congrats on the million mark!

you guys are the best channel on YouTube.

I hope I can replace my phenom II x6 1100t and HD 6850 based rig.

Did you know that men are 6 times more likely to be struck by lightning than women?

Also I might be an iguana, but I'm not sure....

How i found you linus? I was searching for RAM speed benchmarks then i found your video, it was helpful and then i saw your 3570k vs fx 8350 in recommended videos so i went out and checked them too, after that instasubscribe and watched every video you have been making

Linus is tech,,, Linus is love.

congratz on 1000000 subs :D I love tech and PC gaming so thats why I started watching your vids and I stayed cuz they are awesome!

First tech channel that i watch every day! Started from the water cooling guide on NCIX Tech Tips and continued to watch every video to today. I wish you guys never stop making videos!  

The way I found Linustechtips is when i was contemplating  building my system over buying one from razer. I was finding out how difficult it was and came across one of the build videos. It didn't seem to difficult so i bought the parts and put it together and now a year later here I am watching linustechtips everyday before school and waiting for the next one after school. I love linustechtips and the sponsors that kept linustechtips a part of my day. thank you LMG for being a important part of my day. And if you ever come to philadelphia I'd love to meet all of you on day IRL

I've been watching around the time I got my current PC(maybe 2010 or 2011)... It's been fun, I've enjoyed the unboxings, reviews and the crazy Russian builds.

Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD3R | I7 930 2.80GHz(stock) | Noctua NH-D14 | 6GB Corsair @ 1600 | Sapphire 5850 Toxic Edition 1GB | Corsair TX750W | Corsair C70 black |<p>Collection of Parts for next build: Corsair 760T | Windows 7 Pro | Corsair AX850 |http://jond7.deviantart.com/ - https://www.facebook.com/JonD7

ThankYou Linus!  I discovered you when I was looking at custom built PCs.  Back then I didn't believe in the whole "Custom PCs thing"  I was actually an Alienware Fanboy.  Then I came across your very first full build guide which showed me that there was more to building a pc than just a square black case and cheap hardware that doesn't run games well.  PCs can be made to look awesome and beautiful and high performance.  Which then inspired me to build a computer of my own.

I really enjoy your build guides, because it's not always "Here's the CPU, here's the RAM, here's the fan.  Done."  It can be way more than that.  You can have custom liquid cooling (Too bad I can't find any custom liquid cooling parts in Hong Kong) You can have lights.  Basically what I'm saying is that I like the diversity in your build guides.  I especially enjoyed the Razer themed build guide.  Which perfectly leads into what you should do more of:

I really enjoy your peripheral videos.  And right now, I am a HUGE Razer Fan.  I know there isn't a whole lot to review, but I would like to see a bit more Razer products.  Maybe enough to equal out the other peripheral company videos (if you know what I mean)  And maybe more of the old traditional "Classic unboxings" but more of the ones like the unboxing style you did with the Swiftech waterblock thing you did not too long ago.

And by the way, I like Chigen.

Thank You Linus!

Good luck to everyone else for the giveaway!

Hello from Greece 

keep up the good work and make more unboxing stuff (i love them )  

Found one of your build guides when reseaching for my new build, pretty exactly one year ago.

Since then I subscribed and whatched every one of your videos.

Your and Luke's personality in front of the camera make all the difference compared to the other channels.

Even though I am not exactly a contributing member to this comunity I am very glad that part of this giveaway is to contributers only.

Way to support your own crowd, you're doing a great job!

I applaud you, sir, please keep it going!

From the bottom of our hearts, thank you all for giving us the opportunity to do a job that we love - a job that is truly one of the best in the world.

http://youtu.be/VBBCA6zKZx4

As thanks, please accept this small token of appreciation - a pretty awesome giveaway for our awesome Linus Tech Tips community members :D

PRIZES

Microsoft Surface Pro 3

Custom PC Built by Linus, with a case that is "signed and designed" by the Linus Media Group crew

ASUS G550J - One of the laptops used on the HighLANder excursion, signed by Linus Media Group, Tek Syndicate, Austin Evans, and Newegg TV

GIVEAWAY RULES

Post ONCE in this thread to enter. Include whatever you want in the post - how you found Linus Tech Tips, your favourite series or style of video on Linus Tech Tips, what product you would like to see us review in the future, heck, we'll even take a post about your favourite food. Creativity is always welcome :)

This contest will run from 9/10/2014 until 9/19/2014 at 4:30pm PDT. Winners will be drawn live on The WAN Show using a random number generator.

The Surface Pro and the custom system will be given to the first two posts that are selected in the draw, the G550J will go to a random member that we feel embodies the attitude of the linustechtips.com community (who has posted in this thread ^_^).

Winners will be contacted through the forum and will have 3 days to reply to claim the prize before we re-draw!

Good luck, and again, thank you all for supporting us thus far :D

video very good lots of info  helps my lot  like to see u do camera  as  u do use them lot  may nikon  gear