1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Aside from how i like your unbiased and detailed product review, tech tips video are always educational and most of the time easier to absorb. Keep up the great job guys. You guys deserved the 1 millions subcriber.

Newbie here.

Just joined the board, but I've been watching the channel for a long time now and it's awesome.

I would like to see a giveaway of the infamous Linus Sandals and Socks combo.  B)

I'm so grateful that I've found your channel through watching some Austin Evans videos. I've only got into computers around 6 years ago and I'm willing to absorb as much information about computing and electronics that I can. I'm currently attending Uni and although I'm the only female in our class I get along with all the guys because not only do we love computing as a hobby, we are all gamers too. You provide top quality videos and I keep learning new things everytime I watch your channel. Not only does your content educate me on my passionate hobby but you and your team are relatable, and down-to-earth. Thanks for all the content and keep this top-notch quality coming!

Congratulations linus media group. This milestone was well deserved. :)

You guys have to let us say thanks to you. You have help people so much when it come to computer or just stuff to play with that is super fun. So thanks for make all the video for me and the whole world.

Linus, your the best (LINUS= all the people around your show). you helped me make my pc. but, mu budget is to small. so you should tonally give me the desktop prize. i love find the sausage. I played it with my friends. You do want you want for a living and that is so inspirational. :) 

-keep it up   

-ps wasnt allowed to pot with the amount of emoticons i wanted. 

Huh i been watching your vids since i started looking into tech and stuff 1st it was the Ncix channel, then to your personal channel it was around 2010 i think  :)

I remember the old vids where u put your cam on your chest or something and it keep falling down  :P  that was when u just move into your new (now current house)

i found Linus when my PC was having troubles with coil whine, i like it whe you do full builds :)

also channel super fun is superfun

well done on what i think as the best tech channel on youtube.

Whenever i an feeling out of place the sound of your voice is enough to get me happy. If i need to know anything an building pc's i don't hesitate to check your channel for info.

my favorite playlist is builders guide. you have convinced me to dedicate my life to building pc's and i am considering making my own business.

thanks for the encouraging videos Linus and the group. 

I think i found your channel about 2-3 years ago when i was thinking about building my first pc. I did not know what to get or how to build it so i looked on youtube for videos about different pc parts and i found one of your videos.

I am a big fan of Roccat stuff,it would be awesome if you guys can review some Roccat gear

i am subscribed for a long time on LinusTechTips and i subscribed to TechQuickie as soon as you guys made video about it.I enjoy in every video of you,i still remeber when you guys uploaded Roccat kone [+] review,it made my really happy

keep it up with good work and see you at 2M ;)

thanks for all the videos, would really like to see some more "tech for under 100 $"

I simply like your personal style of reviewing, as well as the diversity of the products. I'm really looking forward to the upcoming crazy stuff, like the whole room watercooling guide, I mean who else does something similar like that.

Congratulations on 1 million Linus, I am following your work for quite some time now. Love the WAN show, haven't missed one. 

“I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy.”

-Tom Waits

Congrats on 1 million! I'v been looking forward to watch new videos from you ever since I'v subbed.
Still look forward for new videos every day. I learn a lot from them.

Congrats again!

and Kip it up! 

HYPE TRAIN WITH NO BRAKES. Gratz on 1 million subs.

I'd soooo want to win that ASUS laptop. Perfect for college and Dota for me. Hell, I'll do a noob review. Send it my way Linus! 

Specs:

CPU: FX8350 @4.2 with H100i MB: ASRock 990FX Extreme3 GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 Case: Corsair 750D

Got spare skins/rares on Steam? Donate to me @ http://steamcommunity.com/id/hellonion

I found your channel years back when I was searching for some product review.  Got impressed by the quality of reviews and production values and was surprised by the attack of trolls in that video. I kinda felt sad that day that people hardly appreciate quality and hard work. Looking back now, you have just steamrolled over those trolls. Being a technology enthusiast and professional, your efforts have helped me a lot of times.

Congratulations mate ive been watching you for quite a while now and its definitely a well deserved 1 million.