1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Tnx for being so awsome all this time. I'm watching you almost year and I enjoy every video. Tnx you so much.
P.S. I like bananas

You guys transformed me form a "buy prebuild PC guy" into a tech nerd. gg thanks for the many hours of enjoyable content.

Java Programmer, AMD Fanboy and soon to be casemodder

I am more of a lurker and this is probably my first post ever, I just want to thank you and express my gratitude towards you because you are the reason I got into pc building and tech stuff , I found Linustechtips on youtube while just browsing for .......okay i don't remember what i was searching for but i am glad that i found linustechtips and since then i started watching your videos on a daily basis, i have spent literally hours watching your old and new videos and i seen almost your every video since then, i think i even saw THE CAMERAMAN in a video in which he was unboxing a power supply i think . I have learned a lot, heck didn't even knew what steam was until you mentioned why dvd drives are not being used anymore(In my country many of them still don't know what steam is , probably because of shitty internet connection they don't care and prefer to buy dvds.) my pc building knowledge began here and it has grown so much that i have built my self a true gaming rig and i am pretty proud of what i have accomplished.

Your videos are highly educational and awesomeeeee and thank you linus and the whole team of linus media group for bringing us these awesome videos and i hope that you keep doing what you do. and well i miss the unboxings and linus do you still wear socks and sandals?? 

and CONGRATULATIONS on hitting 1 MILLION SUBSCRIBERS .

I remember seeing the linustechtips after watching an NCIX video, back when I was learning every thing I wanted to know to build my first computer.

First ever video i see was a review on the nzxt hades case that your review made me take the leap to buy it that was my first ever pc i was so chuffed i built it myself and that was the day i left console gaming and got a passion for pc lol keep up the great work pics of my first ever pc and current :D

post-111286-0-26679900-1410432912.jpg

post-111286-0-48279800-1410432922_thumb.

Thank you for all your vids, and for helping to create the best tech community around! Hoping I get the gaming rig, because I'm currently saving up to build one. By the way... my favorite food is Cereal. Weird, I know.

Loved your videos ever since you tought me how to build a pc and what it is that sets it apart from anything else and for that i thank you

Linus, whenever a new video comes out, it is always the highlight of my day. Thanks for all your hard work.

Pizzaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!

I5 4670k (Noctua NH U12S), Asus Maximus VI Hero, Nvidia GTX 560 ti Asus DCU II, 8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro, Kingston SSDNow v300 120 gb SSD 1TB Seagate Baracuda, Corsair Carbide 300R

I like pie

Well I found the you tube channel though friends back when I was at school. But that's not the point.....I like Pineapple pineapple is good. 

Honestly i the value is in actual product reviews. I know i can trust whatever you guys say and ive bough quite a few items based on your recommendations (and recommendations from the community). I wish you guys would maybe start making guides/tutorials or team up with someone else (Barnacules perhaps?). I know Lynda is great and all but its still something id like to see from you guys. 

Where to start,

I found Linus Tech Tips when I was planning to build my first computer I spent just over a week looking at all your videos, but I did not pick Linus Tech Tips just for its tech tips, I picked you guys because you had that sences of humor that is always absent from other peoples videos, I find its best to learn when your laughing abit, your videos nailed that perfectly!

I did succeed in building my first computer I call "cynder", The ammount of hate i got when i was picking it saying it would not work, but i was confident from watching all your videos and stuck with my idea and it worked.

Good work on hitting 1 Million Subscribers you earned it with great content!

I love the good old unboxings of keyboards and headphones, I found the channel when looking for headphones and I would like to see you Unbox a chair! I also like mangos!

wow, well you sure deserve that 1M subscriber Linus!

and I am really glad that this forum exists as it is one of the (if not THE) best place to get help on something your stuck with (hardware related), the community is fast and more importantly kind in the replies!

Cheers!

Linus, you are the real slim shady.

Your vids have a great professional but also casual/playful vibe. Very informative and I look forward to view what you had reviewed next.

Keep up the outstanding work.
PCMasterRace

Thanks Linus! Your videos has helped me keep up to date with tech products which I require for my job in retail tech stuff! :D

Thanks for the amazing years of awesome videos :D been a long time follower 

CPU 5900x| GPU 3080ti FE| MOBO MSI MPG CARBON MAX| RAM 32GB VENGENCE PRO 3200Mhz| STORAGE Samsung 980 Pro 1TB,2X WDSN750,4TB Seagate Barracuda| COOLING 1x Corsair 360mm XR7 54mm Radiator,1x EK-CoolStream PE 360mm Radiator| GPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XG7 RGB| CPU Block: Corsair Hydro X Series, XC5 RGB| Fittings: EK-Torque STC & Corsair Hydro X Series XF| Pump/Res: EK-Quantum Kinetic TBE 300 D5| Tubing: Corsair Hydro X Series XT Softline| Liquid: Corsair Hydro X Series XL5 Clear| Fans: 10x Corsair SP120 RGB

Linus, you have never ceased to excite my appetite for anything technology and your adventures into superfun. The years go by as I use this crap Toshiba satellite c655d to game with such poor quality, then at the end of the day I watch your videos to excite and teach me about everything pc so I can use that knowledge to completely go overkill when I eventually save enough money to build my own pc. No matter what, the knowledge I've gained and the endless entertainment will always remain with me, and I hope to see LMG thriving for many years to appease my craving to watch you and your team review, unbox, play with lantern books, shoot motivation spheres, build guides (including your up and coming all in one house water cooling loop c;), etc. In all seriousness, you guys are amazing and one of the few channels I can be remotely entertained by anymore. Just keep using them motivation spheres!

All i can say is WOW GZ love the videos keep them coming, been long ago since i found the youtube channel when i was looking for a review watched every day since.

Posting ONCE in this thread. PotaTOES. I found LTT by looking for a review of something (it was a long time ago). Every style goes. Review some potaTOES. and potaTOES.