1 Million Subscribers - Thank you all! And a giveaway!

Wow 1 million subs, thats just, well god darn it pretty amazing. ( like my Linus impression there?) I happened to find linus tech tips when i was looking on youtube for some info on what was the best cheapest gaming rig i could make for £500. And the info i got was wel stupendamazingness. And i thought this man knows his stuff butt his voice sounds like someone was sqeezing his child support thats meet and two veg ere in uk. Then i started to watch all the custom pc builds with envy. I couldnt get enough, still cant. Or and i love ginger sponge roll with minty custard. Hummmmmmmmmmmmm. Anywsy.i would love anyone of these prizes ive entered loads of givaways and never got a sniff, yeah i know poor me. Great job linus and team. Please keep up the good work

Thank you Linus Media Group, for doing what you have been doing.

I've been following you since when you had around ~2000 subscribers and I don't remember missing a video since then.Your videos have helped me build numerous gaming rigs as well as choosing what parts to buy!

You have inspired me to develop a greater interest towards computers and now, I have my own computer repairing business in my local area (not many clients, but I'll hopefully get there soon), from which the money I earn I use to buy equipment for my Dentistry course!

Not only have you helped me to become a computer expert, but you've also helped me to earn my first earnings.

Keep it up Linus!

Another amazing giveaway! This is awesome to see that a channel that I follow from nearly the beginning as grown so much. Thanks guys and keep it up.

First and foremost, I would like to say thank you for taking the time to make such exceptional videos. I discovered you guys about a year ago when I was beginning to look into building a computer. From that point on, I have been a faithful viewer of the channel.

It is good to see how far you got with your channel

You know that you done something right when you have 

1 million people following your videos.

Your channel is well organized and you always give the relevant

information about the the products you review.

I just wish you could do benchmarks with more variety of games.

Or standalone videos with just benchmarks about a certain game

and its performance on different graphics cards

When it comes out  I want to see borderlands the pre-sequel

benchmarks on different graphics cards.

Well Linus keep up the good job and make us happy  :wub:  :)  :D  :lol: And congratulate with 1 million sub i hope i see some good unboxing in the future and some another tings  :)  :)  :)  B)  :wub:

Thanks for all the videos, they really helped me get into computers both as a hobby and a job..  :wub:  i first found the channel about 3 years ago and have been hooked on the content ever since, quite simply the best on youtube, no other way to describe it! anyways, thanks guys for doing what you do. you really are the best :)

(guess this also counts a entry to the giveaway :P )

"Once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can" - Hunter S. Thompson

I watched one of your videos when i wanted to build my first computer and you guys tought my how to! I continued watching your videos and i kept seeing the upscale in detail, productivity and time sequencing. I love you guys and i hope we can help you keep loving what you do. 

Congrats on the 1 million subscribers!

I first found about you I think in 2010, I was on my way to build a new PC for myself. Scared out of my mind I started researching parts and build guides. You had the best parts reviews on the website. It was suggested by youtube I think. Since then I have been watching almost every video even if I dont need the product!! :). ALways refreshing reviews and funny!

Oh yeah, I did successfully build my first PC:

It was amd x4 965, amd 6950 a gigabyte motherboard antec 550w psu in an antec case.

Absolutely love 99% of your content. I found out about you guys several years ago and I'd watch you while friends were over and they'd be like "Who's that nerdy guy talking about geeky tech stuff" back when your content wasn't the best quality. It's awesome to see your channels grown so well, I built my first computer using your videos, which led to me becoming a computer tech guy myself around a year after I started nerding over your videos. Might sound a bit weird but I have you to thank for my job, because before that I had no idea what I wanted to do and now I'm almost set for life with the experience I have with diagnosing and repairing computers. And your videos still help me to this day keep up with the latest tech releases and it's so much quicker to watch your sub-10 minute video than root through forums and news sites to keep up to date.

Keep it up Linus!

Congrats on the 1 millions subs Linus!

How many Titans did you have in that box in the Hexbug racing video on channel super fun?

I found "as fast as possible" videos when i was like "Whats is this stupid RAID 0, RAID 1 thing is?". And by the end of the video, i was subscribed to the channel. And within 2 minutes one more subscription LinusTechTips was added.

Congratulations on this accomplishment. I hope there will be a million more subscribers "as fast as possible".. ;)

You guys are freaking awesome. I don't know really how else to put it. Your videos are very helpful, entertaining, and informative. They're one of my main resources for finding a good review for pretty much anything. Keep up the good work, ya'll. I can't wait to see more off the amazing content you'll surely provide us with.

It may sound weird, but I am really glad that Elric from Tech of Tomorrow was unable to get his hands on reference R9 290x, thanks to that video I came across your channel. Subcriber from then on :)

I've been watching your videos for a long time and you're my go to tech guy. I will continue to watch and support you for the next 1 million subs and the next million after that.

Thanks for all the help with your videos, they have let me get a pretty decent setup sorted! Always looking for improvements though ;)

I found Linus Tech Tips looking at review of parts before I built my first computer. I subscribed because of the entertaining yet informative videos put out by the NCIX group.

i really like watching you in youtube..
idk why your voice is something LOL..

better see you than luke LOL(no offense luke) :D..

Sometimes a Surface Pro 3 could be really handy! I don't actually own a tablet; I've got this ancient old laptop and my phone!

So; I'm going to enter for the Surface Pro 3; They have always looked good for my daily tasks :)

Thanks Linus for carrying on making videos; I know you put in a lot of effort behind the scenes to keep an entire company running; employees paid and now loiking after your two children!

The content you create is great; and I often visit YouTube just to see if there is anything new!

I'm excited for the future; when your team grows more (hopefully you won't compromise the fun feel you have right now!) and you can create more, high quality reviews and guides for the whole community.

You have raised the bar.

Carry on! :)

You all make awesome videos and I look forward to watching them daily, your videos have helped me to build my own PC earlier in the year and I am forever grateful.
<3 Cat