I just noticed LTT are only 12k subs away from a big milestone

Murdoch

A party at my house

Unsub

*evil laugh*

Personal Rig v3: AMD Ryzen 7 2700X | Noctua NH-U14S | Gigabyte B450 Aorus Pro ITX | Zotac GTX 2070 8GB | 16GB G-Skill Trident DDR4 3200MHz | EVGA Supernova 750B | Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX 

Peripherals: Sennheiser HD518 & Classic ModMic | Corsair K65 Luxe | Zowie EC2 | ASUS VG259QM  |  ASUS VG278E | Klipsch ProMedia 2.1

You're a million subs away from that milestone.

OH SNAP

You just got burnt.

Burned would be a more appropriate tense in that case.

I say we create an identical thread in each section for the incident then wait a few minutes and create yet another thread on it and so on and so on... wait that's happening already :huh:

:lol:

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Any plans for 1 million subs?

I saw a rock yesterday, it was 1760 yards long, it was a big milestone.

CPU: Intel 3570 GPUs: Nvidia GTX 660Ti Case: Fractal design Define R4  Storage: 1TB WD Caviar Black & 240GB Hyper X 3k SSD Sound: Custom One Pros Keyboard: Ducky Shine 4 Mouse: Logitech G500

Burned would be a more appropriate tense in that case.

What's the difference? Sorry I never learned English from a teacher, only from the Internet (writing, already knew how to talk).

You just got burnt.

That picture reminds me of this:

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Feature a member on the celebration. I nominate either @TheSLSAMG, @helping, @me, and @Askew. Oh yeah, and @Enderman.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Feature a member on the celebration. I nominate either @TheSLSAMG, @helping, @me, and @Askew.

+50 for @Askew

Previously Trogdor8freebird

5800x | Asus x570 Pro Wifi (barely enough for 64GB apparently given it's 2133 and still crashes sometimes) | 64GB DDR4 | 3070 Ti 8GB | Love that whole weeb shit

What's the difference? Sorry I never learned English from a teacher, only from the Internet (writing, already knew how to talk).

Burned and burnt both are the past tense of burn, so you are technically right, but it just reads more nicely when you say burned :)

We don't really learn English from school, I mainly learned it from growing up in California/Vermont.

The difference is tense, you would say 'he was burnt' and 'you were just burned,' respectively.

Well... I think they should do a massive X99 give away... That's just my thoughts on that.

There are 10 types of people in the world: Those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Just some helpful stuff: You're - You are, Your - Your car, They're - They are, Their - Their car, There - Over there.

Folding @ Home Install Guide and Links | My Build

We don't really learn English from school, I mainly learned it from growing up in California/Vermont.

The difference is tense, you would say 'he was burnt' and 'you were just burned,' respectively.

If you lived on 2 coasts, English would sound very different. Here in the West Coast, they say "hella". But the East doesn't say that, they say wicked. That's what my human geography teacher said.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

They're gonna host their LTT LAN party here in Vancouver.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

In UK English they mean exactly the same, but we pretty much always use burnt.

How would we know? And why would LLT tell us? I think a surprise would be better than telling us what to expect.

If you lived on 2 coasts, English would sound very different. Here in the West Coast, they say "hella". But the East doesn't say that, they say wicked. That's what my human geography teacher said.

Your geography teacher is a dingus. Although we do not pronounce words with two T's- kitten becomes ki-in, and so on.

No one says 'wicked,' and we don't live off of moose and clam chowder. At least, in Vermont; where the population is 90% inbred white people, 5% people there for the scenery and 5% there from other places (me), and 0.00000002% non-white people.

Why the fuck did we move from Cali

Feature a member on the celebration. I nominate either @TheSLSAMG, @helping, @me, and @Askew. Oh yeah, and @Enderman.

When they do the LAN I will be able to bring my PC, but sadly not all this:

a06sliW.jpg

Hopefully someone will lend me a monitor to use while at the LAN... :(

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020