1. Spongebob Squarepants 
  2. cats...(not the jungle kind)
  3. black birds of all varieties
  4. flies
  5. noise that other people make, mine is ok
  6. tasteless food
  7. shipping fees
  8. senseless killings
  9. these frigging, nasty, sappy spammers on the LTT forum talking about a whole heap of shit i don't want to know or care for like some hocus pocus master....i already have to contend with dumbass harry potter now these wackos
  10. Apple products(not the fruit)
  11. Air pollution

To name a few.

A water-cooled mid-tier gaming PC.

People watch one "How to Build a Computer" video and think they are a tech god and everyone should bow down to them like they are some genius.

people that do not know anything about computers and always asks me for help

Console gamers that think you have to upgrade a PC every 3 months

Console gamers that think because the ps4 has x amount of cores that it's ahead of the times

Console gamers that think putting a pc together is a long involved process requiring special knowledge and special tools

Console gamers that say consoles are better for gaming, when they game on a laptop instead of an actual pc

Yeah got into an argument with my guildmaster on this stuff last night, he refuses to hear otherwise. Thinks his ps4 is superior to most gaming pc's. Also thinks you can't build a pc for the same price as a ps4, and get a more powerful machine.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Trying to figure out how the fuck x^4-81 somehow turns into (x-3)(x+3)(x^2+9)

I hardly ever use the phrase "I don't even", but I don't even..

This shit is not relevant to life at fucking all, what so fucking ever.

I'm so fucking mad right now.

Fuck.

Off topic:

It's a simple mathematical rule.

(x-3)*(x+3)= (x²-9)

So that leaves us with (x²-9)*(x²+9) which is equal to [(x^4)-81]

Edit: (A-B )*(A+B )=A²-B² is the rule.

Also on topic: Creationism and everyone defending it.

It is said, that civilised man seeks out good and intelligent company, so that through learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to God. Personally, however, I like to start the day with a total dickhead to remind me I'm best! 

Off topic:

It's a simple mathematical rule.

(x-3)*(x+3)= (x²-9)

So that leaves us with (x²-9)*(x²+9) which is equal to [(x^4)-81]

Edit: (A-B )*(A+B )=A²-B² is the rule.

Also on topic: Creationism and everyone defending it.

I came here to vent, not go to school man :o

My car being dirty. I cant handle that. Must. Wash. Cars.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

My car being dirty. I cant handle that. Must. Wash. Cars.

You'd hate to see our cars.

I can't stand people that don't say thank you when you hold the door open for them.

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

You'd hate to see our cars.

I can't stand people that don't say thank you when you hold the door open for them.

I used to wash my ex's van every weekend because it drove me crazy...

That bothers me too.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I thought I helped you with that!

On topic: People who are never grateful. :P

It is said, that civilised man seeks out good and intelligent company, so that through learned discourse he may rise above the savage and closer to God. Personally, however, I like to start the day with a total dickhead to remind me I'm best! 

Bus, and taxi drivers,

Speed cameras,

Unmarked police cars(Sometimes when they have the speed camera on the the car),

Price of fuel, 

Drivers who either use full beams, sidelights, no lights or all lights on at the same time,

Drivers who do not have brain cells,

Drivers who drive 20MPH on a 30MPH road.

Elderly Drivers

Drivers who driver 4x4s, SUVs and other big vehicles who think they own the road. 

Main Rig - Case: Corsair 200R   Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-Z270-GAMING-K3  CPU: Intel i5 7600 RAM: Corsair H55 RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB 3000MHz SSD: Crucial MX500 1 TB 

HDD: 2TB WD Green  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Windforce  PSU: Corsair CX 600W  

HTPC - Case: CiT MTX-007B   Motherboard: Biostar H61MGV3, CPU: Intel i5 2400  RAM: Patriot 4GB 1333MHz SSD: 240GB Toshiba SSD PSU: 180W CIT (Came with case)

Corsair 200R Front Bezel Mod

Going to a wedding in just over 3 weeks. I come from a rather well-off family of very bourgeois people and it seems like there's a culture of "not worrying about money" because everyone's doing alright. Usually when we have weddings, the people have asked for around $150-200 per head for the reception, which is a fair bit of money but it's not an unreasonable amount of money to contribute to a marriage, especially since we get amazing food and booze and stuff and a whole bunch of frills nobody should realistically care about.

This upcoming wedding: $450 per head, plus it's held in a fancy hotel, needlessly far away from where most of the family lives, making the drive back a huge chore so we have to sleep at the hotel for another $150-200 and I have no date to make use of that hotel room with. I would drive back myself, but I can't because I can't live through a marriage without getting at least in the first stages of being shitfaced.

Asking $450 to attend a wedding is disrespectful and selfish, and if it was just me, I wouldn't go, but this fucking family is messed up and if I didn't show up, the family would literally harass my mother in a passive aggressive way and would imply that I'm some kind of asshole who doesn't care about some big event in my cousin's life.

So I'm out of more or less an entire week of net pay if not 6-7 days. The food better be fucking good. And they're not getting a gift from me, not now, not ever. Frankly if you can't hold a wedding without extorting from your family you just can't afford that wedding. Do something less fucking expensive.

What grinds my gears? Family.

People eating loudly.

People breathing loudly.

:angry:

System/Server Administrator - Networking - Storage - Virtualization - Scripting - Applications

What causes my gears to grind ?

- Not enough lubricant

- Foreign objects

- Wrong center-to-center distance

- Incompatible teeth pitches

What a weird question

Spoiler

Creationism and everyone defending it.

come-at-me-bro-christ-the-redeemer_0.jpg

So I assume this means you didn't read my epic Minecraft example?

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

What causes my gears to grind ?

- Not enough lubricant

- Foreign objects

- Wrong center-to-center distance

- Incompatible teeth pitches

What a weird question

Who said engineers cant be funny?

Dad-joke funny is still funny right ??

Beats funny looking every day of the week.

http://i.imgur.com/nv6wnN2.png

I've given him the chance before, and he turned it down.

Lol that aint a cheese knife

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Lol that aint a cheese knife

It is. There is many types of instruments for cutting cheese. That's one of them.

...and anything can be a cheese knife, if you're brave enough..

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

It is. There is many types of instruments for cutting cheese. That's one of them.

...and anything can be a cheese knife, if you're brave enough..

300px-Osthyvel_20050723_001.jpg

this is the most common one, at least here

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

this is the most common one, at least here

It all depends on which type of cheese you're cutting. Different knives for different cheeses.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

It all depends on which type of cheese you're cutting. Different knives for different cheeses.

why do people have to be so difficult?