I saw something at my school...

Mao_Zedong

Today at school i saw something beautiful. A girl was walking in front of me, she was very good looking and had blonde hair, and now for the beautiful part she was wearing sennheiser 558s! its the first time I have seen somebody wearing them in public, and they really look nice.

OH MI. GOD.

I. GIVE. A. FUCK.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

hrm, that sounds good and all. But I think that's not the beautiful part.....

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

bet u were staring at her like my profile pic

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

Congrats on your discovery 

# -_-     [Planned RIg AKA Project ARES    -_-#

| AMD FX-8350 4.0GHz 8-Core | Be Quiet DARK ROCK 2 57.9 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |G.Skill Ripjaws X 8GB Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM |Samsung 840 Series 250GB 2.5" SSD | Sapphire Radeon HD 7970 3GB  |Fractal Design Define R4 w/Window (Black Pearl) ATX Mid Tower|Gelid Solutions Silent 14 PWM 74.5 CFM 140mm x3 |Corsair RM Series 750 Watt ATX/EPS 80PLUS Gold-Certified Power Supply|

|Rosewill RNX-N250PCe | Windows 8  | Acer H236HLbid 23.0" |Corsair Vengeance K70 
Corsair Vengeance M65 Wired Laser | STEELSERIES QCK Black|Sennheiser HD 558Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer         

you should have talked that up

like "ayo gurl those are some really nice headphones, can I get it in?"

lol this post 10/10.

Wanna hang out with me and people like @Theslsamg, @ Ssoele, @BENTHEREN, @Lanoi, @Whiskers, @_ASSASSIN_, @Looney, @WunderWuffle, and @nsyedhasan. Well.... Check out: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/48484-unofficial-linustechtips-teamschnitzel-server-teamspeak/

She could be a forum lurker if she didnt buy beats ;)

Gaming Rig: i5-3570k+H100i (4.3 ghz) | P8Z77-i Deluxe | MSI Twin Frozr 7950 Boost | HX650 | 1TB HGST | 840 Evo 250 GB

9\10 would bang

CPU: Amd fx 8120 3.9ghz...Motherboard: Asus m5a97 evo R:2.0...RAM: 8gb 1600 kingston hyperx blu...GPU: XFX R9 280x ...CASE: Nzxt h440...

HDD: Kingston adata ssd 500 gigs, wd blue 500gb...PSU: Corsair gs700...Monitors: Asus vk222h Cooler: Noctua nh-d14...Keyboard:coolermaster masterkeys m...Mouse: logitech g300...Headphones: Logitech g430

9\10 would bang

bang bang

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

bang bang

omg that profile pic/gif

bangity bang.

i feel odd ._.

CPU: Amd fx 8120 3.9ghz...Motherboard: Asus m5a97 evo R:2.0...RAM: 8gb 1600 kingston hyperx blu...GPU: XFX R9 280x ...CASE: Nzxt h440...

HDD: Kingston adata ssd 500 gigs, wd blue 500gb...PSU: Corsair gs700...Monitors: Asus vk222h Cooler: Noctua nh-d14...Keyboard:coolermaster masterkeys m...Mouse: logitech g300...Headphones: Logitech g430

bang bang

The song?

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

you should have talked that up

like "ayo gurl those are some really nice headphones, can I get it in?"

Your avatar makes that even funnier

I would have talked to her if I were you, and I'm not the kind of guy that likes to talk to girls a lot.

Life.exe is missing

god high school has changed and its only been like 5 years since i have been there >.>

its the third best public school in the nation according to one list, and it focuses on math science, and technology, so its not that strange, i have seen a few people with v-moda headphones there, but i am a sennheiser fanboy so this is special.

Holy shit, someone using something other than Beats? Rare.

You'd be surprised how many people DON'T use Beats at my school. Only the staff use it. Everybody else either uses EarPods or something other than Beats.

Then proceed to raise your eyebrows up and down like @helping 's profile picture

honestly if you have the nerve and don't look like some cave dwelling neckbeard it might work

Error: 410

I would have talked to her if I were you, and I'm not the kind of guy that likes to talk to girls a lot.

I'm my school there is no good girls to talk to. I wouldn't be surprised if you had the same case either.

Oh hd 558; those are sorta ugly. if she had like m50's, v-modas or momentums than it would have been even better.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

You'd be surprised how many people DON'T use Beats at my school. Only the staff use it. Everybody else either uses EarPods or something other than Beats.

Go to my uni and all you'll see are Macs and Beats. Straight up everywhere.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build