Which type of aggressive fan bothers you the most?

delta fans

What you did there

I see it

What about athene fans? Are they annoying too?

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

Really loud fans argh

CPU: Intel i5 4570 | Cooler: Cooler Master TPC 812 | Motherboard: ASUS H87M-PRO | RAM: G.Skill 16GB (4x4GB) @ 1600MHZ | Storage: OCZ ARC 100 480GB, WD Caviar Black 2TB, Caviar Blue 1TB | GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 | ODD: ASUS BC-12D2HT BR Reader | PSU: Cooler Master V650 | Display: LG IPS234 | Keyboard: Logitech G710+ | Mouse: Logitech G602 | Audio: Logitech Z506 & Audio Technica M50X | My machine: https://nz.pcpartpicker.com/b/JoJ

As a person with a beard, I despise apple fans for giving the rest of us with beards a bad name.

Side note, why is there no "all aggressive fans besides aggressive PC fans" option?

#PCMASTERRACE

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Every kind of fanboy. They are amazingly close minded. Not that I cant be about many things, especially a certain sport. But they don't accept that the other alternative has many positives as well and it isn't just about that specific brand/whatever. 

Exception to Mac and Consoles. Sorry, there isn't anything they can do that a PC cant do as well, if not better. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Fanboys I hate the most.

1) Apple Fanboys

They are oblivious to the fact that most apple products either suck or are just pointless. The iPad mini for example is just a giant iPod touch which makes the iPod touch redundant. Also, iPhones blow.

2) Dirty Console Peasants

The extreme arrogance that comes from the average dirty console peasant is unfathomable. They will always say that console graphics are better because "HDMI", "1080p" or "The Last of Us" even though all three of those are either obsolete, industry standard 10 years ago or overrated.

3) AMD fanboys

This doesn't apply to Radeon. But AMD fanboys are annoying. Yes, they're cheaper and they do have pretty looking clock speeds but clocks aren't everything. Also, Bulldozer (8150) was a joke which somehow managed to consume 500+ watts while overclocked. And now what AMD are doing is overclocking old CPUs and rebranding them as new which is why their market share is smaller. Also, AMD RAM sucks balls. Especially for overclocking.

The Dude's PC Build<p>i5 4690k @ 3.5ghz w/ The Crappy Intel Stock Cooler | Asus Z97-K | 8GB Corsair Vengance LP DDR3 RAM @ 1600mhz |1TB Seagate Barracuda + 120GB Samsung Evo SSD | Gigabyte Windforce R9 290 4GB | 650 Watt CoolerMaster Gaming Series PSU | Bitfenix Shinobi Windowed | BenQ GL2460 | Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Brown | Razer Naga Hex Wraith Red gaming mouse | A £0.63 mouse pad from artcow.com

PC fanboys because they will always complain about something and can't just enjoy playing video games.

As a person with a beard, I despise apple fans for giving the rest of us with beards a bad name.

Apple Fanboys. They treat as if Apple fucking invented everything and think that every other product that's not an apple product is shit

Apple fans. Why you ask? Because most of them are pretentious hipsters pretending to be original. Most of all, they're fucking ignorant, irrational, and totally oblivious to the fact that apple is ripping them off. 

Fuck your beards, skinny lattes, big ass plastic glasses that don't fit, skinny jeans, and your plaid shirts.

I would say some Apple fan boys. Like omg, I would say that android is better in some ways, and then the person would be all like "oh no no apple/ ios has that too...." But they truely don't, and some of them also say that oh macs are for PROFESSIONALS right........... sure they are.

Fanboys I hate the most.

1) Apple Fanboys

They are oblivious to the fact that most apple products either suck or are just pointless. The iPad mini for example is just a giant iPod touch which makes the iPod touch redundant. Also, iPhones blow.

I'm glad my view of reality isn't this far skewed. To be so bitter and frustrated over something that is so far exaggerated and mostly untrue would be a pretty shitty way to go about life... Oh well.

Corsair fanboys

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

"i7/Xeon" fanboys. "The i7 has quad cores and hyper-threading! It's totally better than that cheap i5 for gaming!" or "The Xeon has 12 cores and so costly so I'm pretty sure it's like the best CPU you can get right now for Gaming!" 

Yep... These are the people I normally hang out with :/

Generally I try not to be aggressive, But sometimes I really bash hard on consoles. But I hate all kinds of fanboys, because people sometimes actually have reasons to use something else...

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ raise your dongers ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

It feels as though no games ever leave the BETA stage anymore, until about 3 years after it officially releases. - Shd0w2 2014

any kind of fanboyism is absurd, not matter which kind, ms, apple, xbox, ps, android, ios, yeah i have preference for some things over another, but that's because those thing works for me better that the others, and i'm not going to blatant bash the other whit just the argument that it sucks on their eyes, yeah some fanboys are worst that others, mainly because they reach even more stupids arguments to flame on, but if someone find that X products works better for him over competitor Y product, then why should people jump over him for that, its stupid, its their money not yours, one example of this would be my brother, he's an apple fanboy (sometimes this feel like the bane of my existence), 2 years ago he had a 500$ budget for a computer, he wanted a bloody mac mini despite my suggestions, (for uni, his most demanding task was photoshop once in a blue moon so far) because it suited his needs better that the former, he still went it and i give a damn because of it since its his money, now he's pissed at the bloody thing because it hangs a lot due to the 2gb of memory it ships with, and he doesn't have the money to buy an 8gb upgrade kit, if he went with the laptop he could have bought the upgrade kit for it on that time, (because i found him a good lenovo that was short of memory for 450$) budget memory was cheaper that it has ever been on that time, fanboys don't see pass their nose

this is one of the greatest thing that has happened to me recently, and it happened on this forum, those involved have my eternal gratitude http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/198850-update-alex-got-his-moto-g2-lets-get-a-moto-g-for-alexgoeshigh-unofficial/ :')

i use to have the second best link in the world here, but it died ;_; its a 404 now but it will always be here

I'm glad my view of reality isn't this far skewed. To be so bitter and frustrated over something that is so far exaggerated and mostly untrue would be a pretty shitty way to go about life... Oh well.

Hey barista, shut up and make my damn coffee.

i7 7700k @ 4.9ghz | Asus Maximus IX Hero | G.skill 32gb @ 3200 | Gtx 1080 classified | In win 909 | Samsung 960 pro 1tb | WD caviar blue 1tb x3 | Dell u3417w | Corsair H115i | Ducky premier dk9008p (mx reds) | Logitech g900 | Sennheiser hd 800s w/ hdvd 800 | Audioengine a5+ w/ s8

I bash consoles, Microsoft and Apple quite a bit, I'll admit, and while it is entertaining a lot of the time, it gets annoying and frustrating sometimes.

Anyway, the sorts of fanboys I "hate" (I don't hate on anyone because on the internet hate is fun but absolutely pointless when directed towards people) are

Microsoft and Apple fanboys' scorn for Linux users, even though those same people will use iOS or Android on their phones. All those operating systems come UNIX, not to mention the fact that Linux pretty much rules the world. Servers, routers and supercomputers from the Dell that Logan has running PFsense in his basement to the IBM Roadrunner to the Cray TITAN run on Linux.

Console fanboys. Every point they try to make in favour of consoles over PCs has already been debunked. Tek Syndicate taught us that.

Apple fanboys for claiming Apple invents things. Not to say they don't innovate, they're terribly good at innovating, but they haven't invented very much.

Microsoft fanboys for existing and trying to justify Windows 8. Not happening. that was a Vista-grade sin they committed there.

Fanboys swinging machetes screaming "Jason lives!" really upset me. :angry:

The cake is a lie!!! -- but the muffins are genuine.

Noctua/Fractal/silence fanboys. Absolutely hate them. Silence this and silence that. Jesus Christ if your so anal about silent you might as well run a passive setup.

Everything makes noise. You'll have heart failure if I ramped all my fans up ;)

Any body who thinks they need a i7 for gaming has a screw loose. Watch_Dogs does not need a i7. It's the poor consolian devs not knowing how to PC.

That's about it for now. Feel free silence children to get very upset at me.

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

These type:

car-fan-large-520x342.jpg

CPU - FX 8350 @ 4.5GHZ GPU - Radeon 5700  Mobo - M5A99FX Pro R2.0 RAM - Crucial Ballistix 16GB @ 1600 PSU - Corsair CX600M CPU Cooler - Hyper 212 EVO Storage - Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Blue 1TB