Share Your Life's Purpose

Recon97

Grow a dick in the ass! 

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

Not quite.

Close enough. :lol:

To be 69'ed..

[spoiler=CORMAC]CPU:Intel celeron 1.6ghz RAM:Kingston 400mhz 1.99gb MOBO:MSI G31TM-P21 GPU:Will add one later on! CASE:local ROUTER D-Link 2750U, D-LINK 2730U MOUSE:HP,DELL,ViP KEYBOARD: v7 SPEAKERS:Creative 245  MONITOR:AOC E970Sw HEADSET: Sony MDRx05s UPS:conex ups avr 500va PSU:idk OD:Samsung super writemaster STORAGE:80 gb seagate+ Seagate 1TB OS:Windows xp sp3 themed to Windows 7 + Linux |Rest all pc in my house will be updated from time-time

COMING SOON

^I support this one^

Too many people now.... We need another plague jk

I think this is one of those "jk..not really" things.

Ugh. I am disappoint.

We all are.

To destroy everyone and everything.

PWNWAR_NUKE.jpg

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Guys please be serious.

Is it bad that I am?

To be 69'ed..

Nope, I only gave beebs a balloon once.

Not care about what the majority of the population think, live life in the moment, do what I feel is enjoyable and get paid for it. The best job is finding a way to be paid for doing a passion. We are all slaves to the universe. We borrow resources and when we die, we give them back.

I want to cut those chains.I want to be soo powerful just for 5 Years

Ugh. I am disappoint.

Ok serious time, to find love, to leave the world a better place than it was when I arrived here, to have sexy time with lots of sexy menfolk, and to make a comfortable living. Better?

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

I think this is one of those "jk..not really" things.

We all are.

I will cut you...

Motherboard - Gigabyte P67A-UD5 Processor - Intel Core i7-2600K RAM - G.Skill Ripjaws @1600 8GB Graphics Cards  - MSI and EVGA GeForce GTX 580 SLI PSU - Cooler Master Silent Pro 1,000w SSD - OCZ Vertex 3 120GB x2 HDD - WD Caviar Black 1TB Case - Corsair Obsidian 600D Audio - Asus Xonar DG

Hail Sithis!

Start a war with the England and take the Queens position before giving it back five years later. Problem solved. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Is it bad that I am?

Nope, I only gave beebs a balloon once.

Worst balloon ever, it was red....ewwwww.

Hail Sithis!

Ok serious time, to find love, to leave the world a better place than it was when I arrived here, to have sexy time with lots of sexy menfolk, and to make a comfortable living. Better?

Yeah, although you scared me a little. Warn me when it's serious time.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

I would comment to this with some kind of "I am sexy, how about me" guf, but that would be a lie. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Needle dick.

Posted Image

These are lies and slander.

Hail Sithis!

i expected "To be fabulous"

#tosuckalottadick

Hail Sithis!

It's what I do.

You just found your life's purpose!!!!

Hail Sithis!

You just found your life's purpose!!!!

Aside from being a dick to my friend, being a dick to everyone? I can live with that.

You are a slave. Want emancipation?

Persona 5... :P

Git Gud.

Greatest teachers of all time,only on this forum.

#GreatWayToDerialATopic

My life's purpose is to own a cheese factory.

Or, if you want serious mode: To live a nice humble life, with a nice car, decent paying job and nice house.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen