It's time to say goodbye

Mooshi

I don't normally post emotional things on this forum aside from getting into a heated argument with another member, but right now my eyes aren't dry..

I've have my cat ever since she was dropped onto our doorstep by her mother, our older cat who gave birth under the place we were living at forever ago. Of all the kittens she brought in, the one we got stuck with was so mean. literally hissed at me at least 5 times in a row when we first met each other. She was such a pretty kitten, though. Those big blue eyes were adorable. Fast foward 13 years and this same cat is nearing her end. She got an infection in her mammary glands and each time I change her bandage, it looks worse. I've made the hard decision that next month she will be put down to end her suffering.

The thing about my cat, I was developing depression because this was the time my family moved to Georgia and I had the worst time living there with no friends in a very racist county. This was the first time in my life I actually wanted to die. Then one day, a momma cat her her kitten came to us, my dad would feed the mother and I befriended the kitten. This kitten later gave birth and we ended up adopting her daughter. While my cat can be moody, she was literally what was keeping my sanity and I loved her so much. I'm the only one she really trusts and my mum keeps telling me that my cat is living for me out of pure love and that makes me hurt even more inside because that is touching beyond words. It's ok, she can let go, I won't be mad. She was the pet I had live the longest and will always be my baby girl no matter what. It just sucks knowing that after September, I won't be able to look into those beautiful blue eyes of hers again..at least she won't be suffering anymore.

post-3187-0-35059100-1408630038.jpg  Sucks losing pets q_q

Linux "nerd".  If I helped you please like my post and maybe add me as a friend :)  ^_^!

Isn't this cat no2?

I was a freshman in highschool, this was a long time. When we had those kittens, my dad only let us keep one and this included the mother. The kitten we ended up with has been thousands of miles with our travels and has been by my side through lots of hard times. While my cousin's cat had kittens and I'm attached to one of them, a 6 month old kitten doesn't have the life experiences as my 13 year old,

That is quite something.

I'm just gonna leave it at that.

Stock coolers - The sound of bare minimum

I was a freshman in highschool, this was a long time. When we had those kittens, my dad only let us keep one and this included the mother. The kitten we ended up with has been thousands of miles with our travels and has been by my side through lots of hard times. While my cousin's cat had kittens and I'm attached to one of them, a 6 month old kitten doesn't have the life experiences as my 13 year old,

No, I meant wasn't it you who posted a cat death story before? One came back with motor oil on it and messed up?

I don't normally post emotional things on this forum aside from getting into a heated argument with another member, but right now my eyes aren't dry..

I've have my cat ever since she was dropped onto our doorstep by her mother, our older cat who gave birth under the place we were living at forever ago. Of all the kittens she brought in, the one we got stuck with was so mean. literally hissed at me at least 5 times in a row when we first met each other. She was such a pretty kitten, though. Those big blue eyes were adorable. Fast foward 13 years and this same cat is nearing her end. She got an infection in her mammary glands and each time I change her bandage, it looks worse. I've made the hard decision that next month she will be put down to end her suffering.

The thing about my cat, I was developing depression because this was the time my family moved to Georgia and I had the worst time living there with no friends in a very racist county. This was the first time in my life I actually wanted to die. Then one day, a momma cat her her kitten came to us, my dad would feed the mother and I befriended the kitten. This kitten later gave birth and we ended up adopting her daughter. While my cat can be moody, she was literally what was keeping my sanity and I loved her so much. I'm the only one she really trusts and my mum keeps telling me that my cat is living for me out of pure love and that makes me hurt even more inside because that is touching beyond words. It's ok, she can let go, I won't be mad. She was the pet I had live the longest and will always be my baby girl no matter what. It just sucks knowing that after September, I won't be able to look into those beautiful blue eyes of hers again..at least she won't be suffering anymore.

Felt so sorry to read this.I know your feelings,I lost my beloved parrot too(she got paralyzed :(( *cry* ).She died and we all cried.We couldn't even sleep at the night she died.God!

I think putting her out of misery is not the best choice to make.Wait maybe she can get cured or something :( ?

Not going to lie, I thought this was one of those "I'm leaving for good, and you guys suck" - threads. And I was going to post a snarky comment

Luckely I read the OP.

It always suck to lose your pets, but be happy about the time you had together.

I don't want say i know what you feel, I really don't. But I hope you get over it, but take the time it takes

giphy.gif

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

No, I meant wasn't it you who posted a cat death story before? One came back with motor oil on it and messed up?

Oh, that. This was one of my cousins cat, he was 5 and a big healthy cat. I still miss him as well.

Not going to lie, I thought this was one of those "I'm leaving for good, and you guys suck" - threads. And I was going to post a snarky comment

Luckely I read the OP.

It always suck to lose your pets, but be happy about the time you had together.

I don't want say i know what you feel, I really don't. But I hope you get over it, but take the time it takes

giphy.gif

I figured someone might have thought that, it's why I've added the tags. Right now I'm in a firm mood this was for the best, but I know as soon as she's put down and I'm not seeing her again, it will set in and I will bawl like a baby.

Shit now you've got me feeling sad... I don't know how it is to lose a pet, but I've always wanted a cat. 

CvhU01W.gif

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Shit now you've got me feeling sad... I don't know how it is to lose a pet, but I've always wanted a cat.

CvhU01W.gif

would you stop those fucking animes

would you stop those fucking animes

That's all he ever uses lol.

Sucks losing a pet, I've lost 3 dogs in my 25 years, and I had a deeper emotional connection with all 3 of them than I've had with most humans I've ever known (including my actual family).

I+know+that+feel+_60d9bc908c933f48d6b2d0

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

1401369116152.png

Case:Define R4 | MOBO:ASRock z75 Pro 3 | CPU:i7-3770k 4.0GHz | CPU Cooler:H100i | GPU:970 Strix | RAM:Hyper X 16GB | 

Peripherals:ATH-M50x Limited Blue Edition | K95 RGB | M65 RGB | Blue Yeti MIC | (3x)1920x2080 Acer Monitors

I don't think I could ever put down a pet if I had one... *sigh*

-snip-

That sucks. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Nope its not against the CoC.

So unfortunately for you I will continue to use them.

E4QkkVd.gif

Fucking dumb anime's!

im so sorry man... i know how you feel and youre doing good. be strong :/ remember the good times forever

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

im so sorry man... i know how you feel and youre doing good. be strong :/ remember the good times forever

And those good times are gonna increase his sadness.Better not think of it because that's how you get it.

And those good times are gonna increase his sadness.Better not think of it because that's how you get it.

just speaking from experience. it made it easier for me to recover like that

"Unofficially Official" Leading Scientific Research and Development Officer of the Official Star Citizen LTT Conglomerate | Reaper Squad, Idris Captain | 1x Aurora LN

Game developer, AI researcher, Developing the UOLTT mobile apps

G SIX [My Mac Pro G5 CaseMod Thread]

Fucking dumb anime's!

To each their own, don't hate. Embrace understanding, respect others.

rbCeBzg.jpg

Whats the point of good memories if you don't think of them? 

Sorry to hear that @Mooshi I had to put down my dog about two years ago. I know how you feel, losing a pet is a rough experience. Condolences. 

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

I felt similarly when our family cat died 5 years ago. It is hard especially as they are a part of your family and are our companions. You'll always find a new companion, but the memories of your past companions will live on.

1401369116152.png

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | PSU: Enermax Revolution87+ 850W | Motherboard: MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC | GPU 1: MSI R9 290X Lightning | CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k | SSD: Samsung SM951 128GB M.2 | HDDs: 2x 3TB WD Black (RAID1) | CPU Cooler: Silverstone Heligon HE01 | RAM: 4 x 4GB Team Group 1600Mhz

See now if you had a pig you could be enjoying some really good ham and bacon and ribs.

/bad humor to cheer you up