Your PC Must Be This Advanced To Run Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare

Victorious Secret

OP wins just for having Billy Mays in his post and I will join in the fun .... winning the internet .. gratz OP!

... and guaranteed if Billy Mays would have lived long enough he would have been peddling this new COD game on people offering a deal you just can't refuse at 6 payments of $19.99 and as an added bonus you can pay $19.99 for first day DLC that adds Billy Mays as a character in the game.

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

They actually recommend a 4GB 760? o boy

Console ports require more vram lol 

Really? We're going there? 

COD fits a demographic quite well. Its one of the few FPSs that is truly pick up and play. Anyone and anything can do it. It serves its place. Are we now mocking people based on what they chose to buy? and what they genuinely like? Hell, COD is one of the few games my dad doesn't have trouble playing, should I go tell him he should be ashamed for that choice in what he likes to play? 

Can I mock you for buying a 4GB version of a low end card? How the hell does that make sense? You should feel ashamed. 

Oh wait, that makes me sound like a pompous ass, doesn't it? So maybe keep your rhetoric in check next time. 

Would never dis anyone for what they play, Just wouldn't recommend this kind of laziness to any gamer. 

Edit: Double posted on accident 

40GB of recycled unoptimized textures. 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |

I have no confidence for a good pc port after Ghosts. I was absolutely atrocious.

I have no confidence for a good pc port after Ghosts. I was absolutely atrocious.

Infinity Wards always makes bad PC versions.(Treyarch on the other hand makes good PC versions proof Black Ops 2)

This is the first CoD from Sledge Hammer so we have to wait and see.

RTX2070OC 

I imagine that 6gb is going to be needed for the enormous maps and ultra high resolution textures 

40GB hdd space srsly? 

WoW is still 24GB thats including all 5 expansions..

edit: thats a lot of commented code.

I am not sure on this installment yet I mean I know it's CoD but it's a new studio I have a tiny bit of hope tbh.

CoD is just the same shit, re-textured and put up for sale again. 

Same could be said about the BF series, Counter-Strike, Halo, etc. Hell, it could be said about 90% of all video game franchises. 

Same could be said about the BF series, Counter-Strike, Halo, etc. Hell, it could be said about 90% of all video game franchises. 

How long has it been between CSS's release, and CS:GO's?

And BF has tanks, planes AND helicopters. Don't forget the quad bikes either. It has a lot more to offer, and is more challenging than cowadoody.

Shot through the heart and you're to blame, 30fps and i'll pirate your game - Bon Jovi

Take me down to the console city where the games are blurry and the frames are thirty - Guns N' Roses

Arguing with religious people is like explaining to your mother that online games can't be paused...

I won't buy COD anymore after Ghosts on PC. I still can't run it. I tried this weekend after going from windows 7 to windows 8.1 to see if that made a difference. It ran horribly before, not it wont run at all. The game is so bad it's actually funny at this point. I'm just sad I've given them so much of my money in the past. 

I can't believe I'm saying this but this CoD is extremely interesting to me.

"You Can't Buy Happiness, But You Can Buy Horsepower, And That's Kind of The Same Thing."

I can't believe I'm saying this but this CoD is extremely interesting to me.

It's because of Kevin Spacey isn't it? I am a Spacey fan and I realllllly hope it's good, but at the same time, I probably won't buy it. Not on launch anyway, would have to get 10/10 reviews by people here for me to buy it. 

It's interesting because I haven't looked (to be honest didn't even know they still published) the minimum requirements fro games anymore.  Last time I had to look to see if I could play a game was in 2004 (??)  when far cry was the penultimate bench test for a GPU.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

I like how everyone disses a game for no reason. "It's the same shit every year." Have you people seen the crap you buy?

nah, there too busy buying into the marketing hype,  It amazes me sometimes how insidious marketing is and how many people don;t see it.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

nah, there too busy buying into the marketing hype,  It amazes me sometimes how insidious marketing is and how many people don;t see it.

That's why I'm ignoring the "leaked" specs because it's just copied and pasted from Ghosts and they report their "find" as news. I'll judge a game about how much I enjoy it, not all the crap that people say about it. And if I find CoD fun well then I give zero about what other people say.

All I want is a decent campaign and a multiplayer that gives me mindless entertainment for a few hours.

Those minimum video card requirements make no sense, a 5870 is a lot faster than a gts 450

Yeah if you just keep piling shit on top of the Quake 3 engine it's not surprising that the damn thing is already collapsing, bloated and not optimized at all. I mean we love Carmack but even he can only do so much it's been fucking 15 years

The Source engine came out 10 years ago and I don't see anybody complaining about Dota 2, CS:GO, or Portal 2's graphics. That's because incremental improvements can make a difference. Of course, a complete overhaul should happen for both engines but simply being old isn't that bad as long as they keep improving it.

Also a lot of people like to bash of COD's graphics for being "crappy" but they do that to maintain 60 FPS, even on consoles, because it makes competitive play much better.

lol my old PC from 2007 can still play this game.

I would love to know which DirectX 11 graphics card you had in 2007.

CPU: i7 4790K  RAM: 32 GB 2400 MHz  Motherboard: Asus Z-97 Pro  GPU: GTX 770  SSD: 256 GB Samsung 850 Pro  OS: Windows 8.1 64-bit

Watch The Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Multiplayer Reveal Live

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/watch-the-call-of-duty-advanced-warfare-multiplaye/1100-6421631/

Here are the times to tune in:

11/8/14 unless otherwise stated.

• North America: 10am PDT/1pm EDT
  • United Kingdom: 6pm BST
  • France/Germany/Italy/Spain: 7pm CEST
  • Australia: 3am AEST (Tuesday, August 12)
  • New Zealand: 5am NZST (Tuesday, August 12)

Slightly curious.... Is this the ACTUAL NEW ENGINE'd game? (Can't remember if using old or they using an actual new one)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

The Source engine came out 10 years ago and I don't see anybody complaining about Dota 2, CS:GO, or Portal 2's graphics. 

I also don't see 8 to 16gb ram requirements or 20+ gb installs. I'm fine with the games looking dated, the insane requirements for no good reason at all is what gets me.

-------

Current Rig

-------

The Source engine came out 10 years ago and I don't see anybody complaining about Dota 2, CS:GO, or Portal 2's graphics. That's because incremental improvements can make a difference. Of course, a complete overhaul should happen for both engines but simply being old isn't that bad as long as they keep improving it.

Also a lot of people like to bash of COD's graphics for being "crappy" but they do that to maintain 60 FPS, even on consoles, because it makes competitive play much better.

PC(had q6600) was built in 2007 and I upgraded ram and graphics card in 2009 (HD5770) and 4gb ram

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Try maintaining 60 fps on cod ghosts pc version, its one of the most poorly optimized games out there. People complain about it not because the graphics are bad, but because *in addition* to the mediocre graphics it performs very poorly.

Titanfall for example has similarly meh graphics to cod ghosts, but it doesn't bother me because at least titanfall runs very well for me and I can maintain 60+ fps (usually in the 100's).

I can even play BF4 with much better fps and with much better image quality than ghosts, and bf4 is a much larger scale game with much better graphics.