I want to commit suicide but I'm scared to.

Tr33

Well I asked in the off topic category so it can be different than just tech.

Sent you a PM, if you want to talk, I'm here

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

I seriously doubt anyone here is a professional who can help him I see that people are being nice and trying to but hes not taking any advice he needs to see a professional face to face.

my boyfriend got me out of my depression and he sure doesn't have a certificate to says he's a "professional"

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

To be honest my family are the last people i want to talk to about this.

Just talk to someone; even some random person on the internet. I've been through this kind of thing, and I've found that it's helped.

my boyfriend got me out of my depression and he sure doesn't have a certificate to says he's a "professional"

You know him on a personal level.

Sometimes you don't want to talk to someone you know about stuff.

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

I seriously doubt anyone here is a professional who can help him I see that people are being nice and trying to but hes not taking any advice he needs to see a professional face to face.

A professional is not always the answer. Sure the probability is alot higher, but depending on in which state of suicidal emotions you are, it might even be better talking to friends / family  or even complete strangers. It's up to the person really.

Frost upon these cigarettes.... lipstick on the window pane...

As a lot of people are saying, talk to someone. It is very important. You don't need to fight depression alone. There are many people out there that will help you overcome it. 

i dont know you but i love you bro

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

Talking can Help very much in depression, even if it's with Strangers or on an Forum

he wasn't my bf at the time, just a new friend

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Sometimes you don't want to talk to someone you know about stuff.

Okay true but how are we going to help we don't know where he lives we can't call the police to help him be safe I don't want anything bad to happen to him but all we can to is send him text nobody is there beside him helping him.

A person who is depressed and having suicidal thoughts needs help and talking to anybody really can boost his morale and confidence enough to help him overcome depression.

Okay true but how are we going to help we don't know where he lives we can't call the police to help him be safe I don't want anything bad to happen to him but all we can to is send him text nobody is there beside him helping him.

So calling the Police will help? Let's say the Police did get him. Everyone would look at him and he would even Feel wayyy more worse. We can help him by talking with him.

A person who is depressed and having suicidal thoughts needs help and talking to anybody really can boost his morale and confidence enough to help him overcome depression.

I suffered form depression and had thoughts of suicide I know what its like.

So calling the Police will help? Let's say the Police did get him. Everyone would look at him and he would even Feel wayyy more worse. We can help him by talking with him.

So if he does kill himself ow is that going to solve anything.

Hey man -

Personally if I am feeling down I like to think of corn, because honestly corn is just purely hilarious

Anyways I feel like you likely have a ton of different options of people to talk to through PM directly and if you need more you can either message myself or LinusTech directly through the forum or any other medium you would like and we can talk about whatever you want, even corn.

Other than that I will be locking this thread - You may not have came to the exact answer that you desired but in my opinion you have been given some better options, if you don't end up messaging me then good luck to you sir!

-Slick