The improved display on the Z2 looks really nice and the customisation options on dbrand are awesome. 

The thing I like most on the Z2 is that the screen is IPS and the 3Gb of ram is very helpful for having multiple apps open

I love the front facing dual speakers, the glass on the front and and for some reason I really like the sony skin over android. Dbrand is awesome because they gave you a phone to give to a lucky person, also, their skins are pretty boss.

I think the skin looks so cool. I also like the multitasking feature.

I like the screen quality and the two tone focus setting, taking pictures while adjusting the focus sounds like an improvement. The dbrand skin looks amazing, very vibrant and looks durable and long lasting. Good luck to all !

My favorite thing about the Xperia Z2 has got to be the fact that I can't seem to find any flaws in the phone, and it's something I would actually see myself switching to from my nearly 4 year old LG Optimus One  :lol:

After watching the video I immediately looked up dbrand and WOW do they have good skins, huge props to them making this giveaway possible!

IT WORKS! ...I think

I love the way they just listens to people and just makes the phone even better in almost every way :)

And i like the customizability from dbrand and i would like to see a wider support of devices from them ;)

Everybody keep up the good work.... both LTT and dbrand :D

Definitely it have improved over z1 and the colour and the logo... I love it!!!

First and most importantly, waterproofness! Just thinking of how cool it would be to watch videos in the shower (   ;) "videos" ;) ). The secomd thing that draws my attention is the camera, to take foodpics to a whole new level! WOW. AND not to mention, it comes with an awesome pre-installed dbrans skin! Though, the first thing I would do is change the wallpaper.. That purple wallpaper kind of makes me want to puke when put together with the orange/red dbrand skin, hehe. The skin plus a black or white:ish backround would be better! Now I'm just hoping to win!

My contract's about the run out! The Z2 looks awesome and wow have I missed having a physical button for the camera. My favourite thing though is that screen size, since it's a step up from my current iPhone 5. Never used dbrand before, but after glancing at their skin options, may use them to order a ps4 skin soon. Favourite thing about them is by far the customisation.    

Linus, I've wanted an Xperia Z2 for so long! and I'd love to have a custom LinusTechTips one! :D I love the powerful CPU, and the high Quality video abilities :) and the dust proof thing is an interesting feature haha xD              #Your biggest viewer haha :P

I like the phone's battery lie and dbrand for sponsoring this.

Sweeeeeet looking phone, love the skin. The orange is defenitly an eye catcher. I also really like the movment to produce water and dust proof phones in a normal looking phone, instead of these super bulky things from several years ago. Thanks for the giveaway, I wish everyone good luck. 

Minimal signature, maximum performance.

I sooooooo looooooooooove the camera.

The skin is unique. :) <3

front facing speakers. awesome camera, waterproof. what's not to want about that? :D

thanks for the opportunity to win it good luck to everyone!

Phone: Looks nice

dbrand: Skin all the things!

I love the Xperia Z2 because... I mean just look at it, most of all I love the fact that they went with a IPS screen this time and dbrand did a really good job on the skin, superb quality indeed.

Waterproofness, Never have to worry about splashes again. + underwater photos. That Skin, so much awesome!

My favorite thing is the hardware camera button. More phones should have it! My favorite about dbrand is probably their site, it looks really good and is simple to use.

The z2 got 'em speakers right! Yay! Pretty much the perfect phone now that those few things are fixed. With a 24 inch foldaway screen it sure would be more exiting :D And dbrand seems to have something for everyones taste.

Intel i7-4770K temperatures with stock cooler:

(CPU usage % + 100)/2

http://prntscr.com/8137dw

I like the specs of Z2 - battery, camera and features included by Sony. Dbrand is awesome company with nice designs of phones.
Thanks Linus for the giveaway :)

z2: Dust and waterproofed, as well as the front speakers are brilliant.

dbrand: really cool and unique looking phone...if this isnt great...i dont know what is :D

PS: Nice video (as always) and really surprising give away. Keep up the great work :)

Huhhh? Favourite thing about the Z2, its probabbbbllllyyy because it is dam sexy! (and of course everything else, but yea. Sexy). Dbrand is awesome, I just bought from them and there's so many options and choices...I like that.