The camera is awesome. AND Sony has unlockable bootloaders!

Dbrand is absolutely awesome, CS is great and the skins themselves are impeccable.

i really love the sony beacause its such an upgrade from the z1. i really amazingly love dbrand for sponsoring the video and i like them beacause they are a quality company

I really like the front facing cameras and the fact, that it's waterproof. Also thumbs up to the guys at dbrand for making this happen and for making a badass linus skin.

I like the big Screen.The dbrand is extremely cool.I would like to show this to my friends and say "I've got a Linus phone and what did you get ?" :D

I dont need phone, i have my 6303i...but i need android for dev so... :D lets try this... :D

The Z2 just seems to outstrip the Z1 in every area, but most importantly the inclusion of those front facing speakers. The fact that it has expandable storage as well is awesome ;-)

I have pretty much nothing bad to say about dbrand skins, they have great designs and they pay a lot of attention to their customers which is very important

I love dbrands stuff. It's so cool! I'm definitely going to buy something from them one day!

The fact that the Z2 is waterproof is what's giving me its attention!

The best of the Z2 is its metal frame, waterproofness and the good camera.

The dbrand quality looks really good.

Yes I want that. :)

I liked the Xperia Z, but now that i see that the Z2 fixes the TN panel and speaker issue. I think that the Z2 might be the perfect phone for me.

First of all, HTC One master race, but the z2 is an amazing phone, I like the physical shape and the larger size, also I prefer the camera to the HTC one.

Dbrands skins look sick and I wouldn't get this phone without one since I dislike the default colour options for the z2 personally.

I like that orange color skin from dbrand.

And camera on prhone is awesome. <3

I really like the form factor, battery life and all around great phone. I'd be delightful to win this awesome device!

This skin is really really nice from dbrand and I'm definitely going to recommend them to my friends.

Good luck everyone!

DBrand are making Realy awesome custom skins, the unfortunate thing is that they don't offer any for my phone.
What i like about the Z2? I realy want to try the Waterproofness I would like to take a shower in the morning while i am playing my favourit games on it. There are many more things which are great like the camera and the speed of the device.
And both combinde the Z2 plus the LTT Skin equals in pure awesomeness...Would like to win it :)

Looks like a very good phone all around, my S3 is about to die on me so anything will be an upgrade for me at this point. 

That dynamic normalizer on the Z2 though could be the best feature for heavy music listeners like me + the battery life. dbrand has a very cool tool for making custom skins for your phone.

The thing I love about the Z, Z1 and Z2 is that they are dust and waterproof, also front facing speakers are great. Custom skins are always cool, especially when they are made as good as this one (good job dbrand).

i really love the sony beacause its such an upgrade from the z1. i really amazingly love dbrand for sponsoring the video and i like them beacause they are a quality company

I think the glove mode is pretty useful, and yes dbrand skins look really nice.

Decided to go with a more graphical illustration of my favourite things about the Z2 and dbrand.

C1zqnQx.png

EG1RXIb.png

McHEvBW.png

Specs: i7-3770K | Asus R9 290X | 32GB DDR3 | GA-Z77-UD5H | RM 750x | Define R5 Arctic White | macOS 10.14.5 & Windows 10

I'm loving that camera and that screen! I've always loved Sony phones and this is no exception. Alsoo dbrand is cool because giveaways!

I really love that it has a front facing speakers, not many phones have that (They should !) and also the SD card slot is great (a lot of new phones don't have that). Dbrand makes really cool skins, I like them.

I realy need a new phone (current driver is LG optimus 3 and the age is showing badly). and from what I see the phone looks AWESOME, great screen built quality and power (and the AR camera thing is pretty damn cool too)

My favourite part of the Z2 is it's made by Sony and It'd be a great addition to my Sony laptops, cameras, camcorders, media player!

But honestly I was glad that I checked out dbrand, those skins are nice, one could make a pretty bad ass custom phone without the bulkiness of a case.

i like them front facing speakers of the z2 and dbrand for doing those sponsorings with you guys and other youtubers as well.

I like the Z2 because of it's specs and dbrand is great for giving away such a great phone.