that phone is great!   cool that dbrand sponsored and let you give away the phone.

I love Z series durability in terms of water and dust resistance. Especially in Z2 which has better hardware with same weather resistance

So many giveaways lately.

The Z2 is a really well-balanced phone.It's really great in pretty much all aspects : software, design, camera,speakers,battery,etc.On top of that,it's water proof(or resistant?)!

And DBrand...I have no experience with them.However,I can see they're really good at making skins.Now that I've also seen they have fair prices,I believe they're pretty great.

i5 4670k @ 4.2GHz (Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo); ASrock Z87 EXTREME4; 8GB Kingston HyperX Beast DDR3 RAM @ 2133MHz; Asus DirectCU GTX 560; Super Flower Golden King 550 Platinum PSU;1TB Seagate Barracuda;Corsair 200r case. 

Its a good looking phone. All through the video I was wondering how it was branded, good job DBrand. Good to see a company identifying the problems from their first gen and fixing them. And front facing speakers, it should be compulsory.

Love the build quality and the camera on the phone

I like the battery time on the Z2 and i love the $3 worldwide shipping at Dbrand!

I like the big display on this phone makes everything much easier to read (tried it in shop), it was soooo much faster than my current phone as I am running some low spec Huawei phone :(

As for dbrand I like the fact they exist so you can actually customise your phone to your liking!! There instructional vids are so easy to follow as well

Good luck to all btw!  

The greatest thing about Z2 is the battery in Z2, since I use my phone a lot for streaming and media. In the video I saw that you can record at 4K resolution with the Z2, I would love to try that.
I like dbrand a lot, mainly for their gaming skins/wraps, it makes me want to get a ps4 even more. And I also want to thank dbrand for making this giveaway global! :D

Want !

dbrant skin looks awesome. And the phone is awseome, think about the water and dust proofness !

I like the front facing speakers, the fact that its waterproof, 3gigs of ram and the sceen size.

My favourite thing about dbrand is, that its cheap and looks good.

I like the Z2 because i have used xperia Z for a long time and im thinking about upgrading. The Z2 has so many awesome features like 4k capturing and being able to zoom in the video. The covering flaps seem more sturdy than the older ones that get loose after a couple of months. It is just perfect in every way and finally getting an IPS display blows the roof away. Dbrand is awesome because of all the different options that you have there like being able to put different colors around the phone, and also doing skins for ps4 is amazing.

The phone is amazing i love the sound of that battery life and the dbrand skin looks amazing i want 

Love the fact that they have the front facing speakers now. I've got the HTC One at the moment and i love it, but wouldn't mind a new phone ;)

yay! I like the waterproofness. (am i saying it right?)

I like the quality of the screen and the built in eq, I listen to a lot of music. I like the quality of dbrands skins as well they look amazing.

Been using the Xperia Z since its release really like it.

The Xperia Z is my favorite of all the smartphones i have used.

This phone is awesome because it's water proof! 

I like most the water and dust proofness and the linus skin is really cool

The waterproof/dustproof feature sounds pretty awesome. 

But the best thing about that phone is that custom skin!

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins.

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck everyone!

My favourite part of the Z2 is the awesome screen and my favourite thing about d-brand is that they allow linus's channel to stay running :D.

Favorite part about the Z2: Much, much better overall than my current iPhone 4

Favorite thing about dbrand: their product is a great idea :)

favorite part about the z2 is probably the water proofness, it's so nice to just be able to rinse it with water

favorite part about dbrand is the costumization, you can literally chose everything + they did an awesome job on the skin

I like the looks of the phone. The stylish angles and industrialized design appeal to me in ways that my current phone does not. The dbrand theme enhances the look of the phone and if their other skins look like this on then I'll probably use them when I get a new phone.

Love the water resistance! And the dbrand skin looks awesome! I want it!

CPU: i5-3490k @ 4.0Ghz | CPU & GPU Cooler: Custom Watercooling Loop |  Motherboard: MSI Z97 GAMING 7 | Ram: Corsair Vengeance 12GB 1866Mhz | Graphics Card: ASUS R9 290

HDD: Seagate 1TBx2 + 240GB Plextor M6e | Case: NZXT Phantom 410 | Monitor: 2 Random 21" TVs