Love the colour scheme and the looks of this phone.

Love the colour scheme and the looks of this phone.

Waterproof phone is pretty awesome and the skin look awesome.

CPU: Intel i5 2310 Mobo: MSI Z77A-G41 GPU: MSI 760 Twin Frozr 4GB RAM: 8GB ADATA XPG Gaming Series 

Storage: OCZ Aglility 3 120 GB SSD, 2 250GB Segate HDDs Case: Cooler Master HAF 912 PSU: Antec NEO ECO 520W

I love the waterproof part because I once drowned a phone :c The thing I love about dbrand is that they make it look purdy.

The phone is frickin waterproof! Whats not to love about that. I've seen many things from Dbrand and they all look SO COOL it's hard losing a giveaway with something from Dbrand.

I really love the design of the xperia phones from sony ,I really don't care about the specs beauce I know they are high end  ,what really like are the front facing speakers,the ips display and the great battery life that the z2 has 

Omg ips screen and front speakers!!! Thank allah buddah and jesus

[CPU: 4670k] [CPU Cooler: Antec Kühler 1220] [Case: Obsidian 350D] [Mobo: Maximus VI Gene] [RAM: Vengeance Pro 8GB] [GPU: 770 DirectCU II] [PSU: CX750M

[Storage: Samsung 840 Evo 120GB + Seagate Barracuda 2TB] [Screen: Dell U2312HM 23" E-IPS] [Keyboard: Steelseries Apex RAW]

All around quality without disappointingly annoying flaws, also the camera. Dbrand is good because we get a free phone.

I like the Xperia Z2's screen and sweet looking metal trim.

DBrand's skinning job looks like "from the factory" high quality.

Custom watercooled PC specs in profile.

My gf has the Sony Xperia E and it works well, but the Z2 blows it out of the park! With the dbrand custom skins, it's just adding more awesomeness to the phone!

This my first time I know about linustechtips (because i want to build a gaming pc and searching more information about it)

this my first day I joined this forum

this my first post

so..why not that Xperia Z2 with awesome custom skin from dbrand would be my first giveaway from linustechtip

seriously, skin from dbrand look fresher than the original skin..

good job dbrand :)

I like the dedicated camera button. A Godsend when asking tech deficient people to take a picture for me!

And thumbs up to dbrand for getting the phone to Linus.

~Greg

i love the screen on the z2 and i also like the fact it helps linus and crew make a living doing what they love and making giveaways like this possible!

I love the Z2's screen and its front speakers.

Those skins from dbrand look pretty slick

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that they change it from TN to IPS :D! and dbrand i awesome!!!! love their products.

Love the camera and the new screen, DBrand makes the best skins and this linus skin rocks.

I'm really glad that front facing speakers are starting to be more common. Combine that with a Linustech skin made with the quality materials Dbrand is know for and you've got a phone to be proud of.

Thanks for the chance to win it guys!

My favorite part of this phone is the under water capabilities and that new IPS panel!

Dbrand is definitely the most user friendly place to buy basically any skin for your electronic. Their customization options are virtually endless.

This is one of the only phones that have made me want to switch from my beloved iPhone  

I like the front facing speakers and the fact that it has a microSD slot.

For dbrand I like that they do skins for a wide variety of devices.

I would like to win this phone because I think that its a tragedy that kids today in the america states don't have maps that they can locate places on. With this phone I can show them places. and bring about world peace and such. also dbrand more like da brand I would want on my phone amirite?

Well here goes nothing, since it's my birthday on August 10, a new phone would be nice. Like you I'm dissapointed with the TN panel in Z1. Could had use the great camera that come with it for some breath taking pics since I don't have enough money for DSLR 

For the phone, I really liked the front facing speakers, this would be such an improvement over the bottom ones on my current phone. As for dBrand, the fact that they can pretty much make any design into a skin for their supported phones is awesome!

I love the flaps for the ports on the Z2 which is something from old phones that, for some reason. I really miss. The thing I love about dbrand is the professional look to everything, like it could have come from the manufacturer.