I love Z2 for its screen, battery life, and amazing camera. Its also looks very good xD

dbrand skins are also great. What I like about dbrand is that you can build your skin as you want, and its truly amazing.

Hope Dies Last!

I like dat screen doh.

I hope I win!

FANBOY OF: PowerColor, be quiet!, Transcend, G.Skill, Phanteks

FORMERLY FANBOY OF: A-Data, Corsair, Nvidia

DEVELOPING FANBOY OF: AMD (GPUS), Intel (CPUs), ASRock

The freaking front facing speakers on a non-HTC device <3 And the fact i can wrap my already ugly looking ps4 in more plastic is awesome, thanks dbrand :)

I need a new phone!  Still rockin an S2 which still works great, just starting to show its age in terms of app load times.

The Z2 looks amazing, esp with that custom skin!  Let me win oh god let me win!

I want it because of its good looking and waterproof and much more :D + the dbrand costum look is maaaaaadddddd!

It's Sony so it's either perfect or getting there. Z2 is perfect, and my favorite part is that it really pack the battery but retains the looks. And dbrand skins it perfectly, hope their materilas sre up to the task tho.

Awesome!!!! 

Favorite part of the phone the dynamic normalizer. i always have this problem with the sound.....

As for the people from dbrand they just create an fantastic one of skin!!! looks fantastic!!!

the phone is sexy, has an awesome battery, and looks perfect in the orange skin :D

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

Awesome phone at all till someone stole it from me...so i need it back :D Sexy Linus Skin...looks incredible ;)

My favourite part about the Z2 is the 20,7 megapixel camera: in particular I like the mode "background defocus" with which you can take a picture first with the subject in focus then with the background in focus, allowing you to change the individual focuses recalling a DSLR effect. And my favourite thing about dbrand is their big variety of products in their awesome looking website!

Favorite part of the xperia Z2 has to be waterproof and the front facing speakers to "join the club of cool kids who don't have to watch a video in the mirror". And Dbrands color combinations make awsome skins making any phone that much cooler.

I want this phone because of the camera and the fact, that i might get it for free.

I think that the best part about this phone is the design and it's special features like a 4K camera and being waterproof.

The nice looking screen and that Snapdragon processor make it a really snappy phone and since it apparently has a good battery life I think it is one of the best phones you can own.

I currently own a Samsung Galaxy S advance which is kind of awful since it has the Touchwiz interface and besides that it crashes every 2 minutes.

The Z1 and 2 are the phones that I always wanted, but sadly I cannot afford them.

I think that the best part about Dbrand is that you can customize your phone so you can give it an unique look and truly make it the phone you've always wanted.

Favorite part about he Z2 is that it fixes all the shortcomings my Nexus 5 has, that being the Z2's front facing speakers, amazing camera and durability.My favorite thing about dbrand is the wide range of products and customization. In fact if I don't win the Z2 (which I doubt I will) I'm gonna get a skin for my Nexus from there.

wow awesome phone front speakers!!!! and dbrand damn them be nice skins!

I love the Z2 becasue of the waterproofness, amazing camera, and the great build! plus the color will make it harder for me to loose

I really like the fact that it is a custom phone and the front facing speakers are really nice. I have a Sony Xperia T phone or known as the "Bond" phone that James bond used in skyfall. Sadly it has become outdated I have been looking for a new phone for a while and I simply can't find a decent phone that is cheap enough for my pocket unless I can somehow win one from a contest or possibly break the law. Also, the fact that it is a tank, but looks like a Ferrari is awesome!

My favorite part about the Z2 is the fact the it's waterproof and surprisingly the background/foreground adjuster.  The reason I love dbrand is for their Nexus 4 skins, I've been using them for a while now and love them!

I have a Sony Xperia Z1 and it is awesome! But I agree that I wish the screen was better. I wanted to buy this phone, but it is currently not available on a 2 year contract with Telus. Which is a real bummer. So I was stuck with the Z1, I love the waterproofness and actually use it frequently. It takes great pictures and since I post my pictures to Instagram anyway. It doesn't matter to use the manual mode. And the lovely thing about dbrand is that they are Canadian! Woo! And not only that, they have very accurate designs to put on a wide variety of popular devices.

All in all, a win-win for this phone!

My favorite part of that phone would have to be the global eq, as long as it works well. I'm hoping other versions of android catch on to this and start developing nice features.

CPU: AMD FX-8350 - Noctua NH-D14 | Asus Crosshair V Formula | 16GB Kingston HyperX | Plextor M5P Extreme 256GB SSD

GPU - Asus AMD Radeon 6950 Direct CU II 2GB |

Seasonic 1000 W Platinum | Cooler Master 690 ii Advanced | Asus VE248H + VE248Q