I have to say that the thing I like most about the Z2 is that they took the Z1, an already amazing phone, and fixed the problems that it had, rather than make something unfamiliar and different for previous Sony users. What I like most about dbrand is the quality of the skins they make. You can definitely tell that you are getting your money's worth when you purchase from then.

I love the water proof and dust resistant part of it also dbrand is really generous. First time I have heard of them and when I checked their website I am truly impressed. 

Thanks!

The Z2 would be a perfect small media-consumption type device for me to use alongside my normal phone for all my excessively large songs and videos.

DBrand is great both because of how cool and varied their skins are and because of all the cool giveaways they sponsor! I'd be proud to walk around with a LTT branded phone :)

I love how dbrand allows for you to get the cooler brighter coolers. My HTC One is lacking that swag.

Frenando II/Grease Lightning and His Perpherials

Intel i5 3570k @ 4.5ghz | MSI Z77A-G45 | Gigabyte 7950 WF3 Crossfire | G.Skill Sniper 2x4GB 2133Mhz  | CM HAF 922 | Seagate Barracuda 1TB | 120GB Kingston HyperX | Corsair TX750 | X-Star DP2710 + 34UM95 | CM Hyper 212 EVO + LOTS 'O FANS | CM Storm QuickFire Pro | Logitech G502| Fiio E17 | Sennhieser HD 600 and CX 985

Love the design and the skin!

The camera is my favourite. Cause I own the Sony Xperia ZL and i think the camera is bad. takes way too long to foucs on any thing. The Sony Xperia Z2 would be a big upgrade to me.

I really like how on DBrand you can put a skin on your console or controller. Just easier to get a skin then getting a whole new custom console or controller.

I love the screen and front facing speakers! :D 

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

I really like that design and the fact that is waterproof makes it even better.

Amazing phone, i have a Z1 and the Z2 fixes all the complaints i had about the Z1. Gotta love dbrand for the amazing skin, looks epic :)

Xperia Z2 is an amazing piece of hardware, a cool design and alot of improvements and orange is my fav color :D I'll be very happy to have one :)

I have the Z1 and it's awesome. It's good that the screen in the Z2 is IPS now and the design of the back plate dbrand made looks cool :D

NOW GIMMEEEEEEE

Oh man, my favourite thing about the phone has to be the fact that the speakers are now facing the user and that is has sound settings. As for my favourite thing about Dbrand has to be how well made the skin looks. Really love how it looks!

The fixed screen is definitely a good plus, on top of the great and secure build quality
none o'dat water can get in yo

I like the dust and water proof features and i like the look of the skins!

This phone not only looks awesome, but also that skin. DAT SKIN BABBEEEEE. I always wanted something to remind me that Linus was in charge even when I wasn't watching one of his videos or the WAN show. Now all I have to do is to look at the back of this magnificent beast and bow down to the true almighty task master Linus. For it was Linus (I would say and co., but come on! Linus does all the work!) who made this wonderful skin and dbrand who brought it into flesh. This phone also has all the bells and whistles that anyone could ever want from a cellular communcation device. It has calling, texting, and an on button! My life will sure be complete if I ever win this. Although my chances are very small, I will pray to the almighty GabeN so that he can grace Linus with the random number generating skills that would enable him to pick me. HAIL, THE ALMIGHTY, THE GREAT, THE ONE AND ONLY LINUS WHO'S EGO IS ABOVE ALL AND WHO'S EMPLOYEE MANAGEMENT SKILLS ARE OFF THE CHARTS, BECAUSE AS A GREAT MANAGER THE ALMIGHTY FORGOT TO MAKE ONE! OH, THE MOST HIGH, SMITE ME WITH THAT IPS DISPLAY AND THOSE FRONT FACING SPEAKERS SO THAT I CAN BASK IN THE VOICE OF THE ALMIGHTY WHEREVER I MIGHT BE! ALLAHU LINUS ALLAHU LINUS, PRAISE HIM!

Two things i like about the z2 are the front speakers and water/dust proof. After browsing dbrand's website I found out that their skins are quite beautiful and professionally made, thinking of purchasing one :) 

The Z2 wins in my book because of the front facing speakers. As the owner of an HTC one, I can't imagine using a phone without them anymore. And as far as dbrand, they are all around awesome. I wanted a nexus 5 just so I could skin it with one of their sweet designs

The phone looked huge but it was Linus's hands so the size will not be an issue. Good specs and the screen looks nice. I can see a Sony phone in my future.

Liked the look of the skin.

What i like about the phone: It looks slick

What i like about debran: i want more skins from them. looks awesome

The Sony Xperia its AMAZING, i never saw the combination of tha rocking phone (smart-phone for the "smart" people) whit that damn good locking LinusTechTips orange case.
I Loved the part when the video almost end at 2:10, its just Hillarious.

For the Phone, i am truly amazed of the hardware capabilities, like dust and water proof, front and loud speakers, etc; i also like some of the features that sony added to Android.
For the Case, i already saw some of their cases, and let me tell you, that i never saw that high level of durability, they are so great, that one time my friend let his phone under a whell, and when the car passed, the phone completly destroied, and the case was still in great shape.
Greetings Diego L.