I'd love to win one. I definitely need a new phone. =)

Best thing about them? They're cool enough to sponsor a giveaway and go to the extra trouble of customizing their phone with an LTT skin, which is a lot more than most companies will do to send their products to reviewers. So kudos to them for being awesome!

Front facing speakers, Good specs, Waterproof, and dat camera.... I'm sold lol

well, nothing to loose so wth. my favorite part of the Z2 (in this video) is that dbrand sponsored the video while giving a kick-@$$ wrapped Z2 to give away.

Being a Nexus 4 user I would probably have to say my favorite thing about the Z2 is battery life because boy do I need a phone with good battery life.

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900X – Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro Wifi  – RAM: 4 x 16 GB G. Skill Trident Z @ 3200mhz- GPU: ASUS  Strix Geforce GTX 1080ti– Case: Phankteks Enthoo Pro M – Storage: 500GB Samsung 960 Evo, 1TB Intel 800p, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB & WD Blue 1 TB PSU: EVGA 1000P2– Display(s): ASUS PB238Q, AOC 4k, Korean 1440p 144hz Monitor - Cooling: NH-U12S, 2 gentle typhoons and 3 noiseblocker eloops – Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB Mouse: G502 Rgb & G Pro Wireless– Sound: Logitech z623 & AKG K240

"All them megapixels" in the Z2's camera and the awesome color and design of the dbrand skins!

Being a Nexus 4 user I would probably have to say my favorite thing about the Z2 is battery life because boy do I need a phone with good battery life.

Spoiler

Cpu: Ryzen 9 3900X – Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro Wifi  – RAM: 4 x 16 GB G. Skill Trident Z @ 3200mhz- GPU: ASUS  Strix Geforce GTX 1080ti– Case: Phankteks Enthoo Pro M – Storage: 500GB Samsung 960 Evo, 1TB Intel 800p, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB & WD Blue 1 TB PSU: EVGA 1000P2– Display(s): ASUS PB238Q, AOC 4k, Korean 1440p 144hz Monitor - Cooling: NH-U12S, 2 gentle typhoons and 3 noiseblocker eloops – Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB Mouse: G502 Rgb & G Pro Wireless– Sound: Logitech z623 & AKG K240

I like the creativity they put into there phones! not just the normal on this phone

I love the Z2 because it is waterproof and it has some nice camera features and I like photography and Dbrand get a thumbs up from me for sponsoring the video!!! 

i want it because of its wonderful camera  :D  something i kinda lack on my nexus 5 :(  :D

You had me at Fish, dinosaurs and silly masks! Dbrand's products are fairly inexpensive for what they are. I've seen other similar products that are way more expensive.

Best thing about z2, slick and waterproof. Dbrand skin looks modern and fresh.

You had me at Fish, dinosaurs and silly masks! Dbrand's products are fairly inexpensive for what they are. I've seen other similar products that are way more expensive.

Love the Z2's screen and the flashy dbrand skins!

I love the camera on the z2, i would make youtube videos with it honestly. And dbrand has excellent quality products

I like the Z2's screen.

Plus, the texture of the dbrand skin looks really nice to touch....

I love everything on Z2 its so badass!! Processor with that ram it would be so smooth.. Dbrand is so great with their skins and theyre so generous on giving away awesome phones, love it!!

I think my fav thing about the Z2 is thats its water proof, meaning i could use it while i shower xD, soo much win and the thing i like about Dbrand is that they perfectly execute applying the skin to the phone, it just looks liek its a part of it

I haven't owned a Sony phone since I had a Sony Ericson flip phone back in ~06 (it wasn't that great). However, I am impressed with the Z 1&2. The part that I'm most excited about is rear camera and general construction/design aesthetic. I have seen a few dbrand phones and every one that I've seen looks amazing. They do a great job with their skins.

I think my fav thing about the Z2 is thats its water proof, meaning i could use it while i shower xD, soo much win and the thing i like about Dbrand is that they perfectly execute applying the skin to the phone, it just looks liek its a part of it

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck everyone!

My favorite about the phone is the awesome dbrand skins. :D

I like the dedicated camera button, and I checked Dbrand's website and found their work impressive.

Thou shall not abuse thy monkey, thou shall not misuse thy monkey.