I like the Z2 because it is very much not like my windows phone. My lumia 610 gets all dusty inside after a week and I have to clean it. Dust resistance on the Z2 FTW.

My favorite thing about dbrand is the wide variety of personalisation options for a white variety of phones, not just the extremely mainstream ones. (A bit disappointed with the bamboo skin that DOESN'T INCLUDE A PANDA!)

Awesome phone!

- Great design? Check

- High end hardware? Check

- 60% more gen than a potatostation? Check

All of this with an amazing custom made skin from dbrand? Yes plz

I simply love Xperia smartphones . And considering that Z2 is one hell of a beast ( AND looks amazing ) i'd be really happy to get my hands on it . And the skin itself is amazing since that kind of orange is one of my favorite colors :) . One of the best things about dbrand is that it made this giveaway possible i gues . I haven't heard anything about it since now so that 's all i can say :) 

the Z2 screen is awesome and the back is pretty cool!

That camera and those front facing speakers might just take me away from my iphone5. 

dbrand seems to do some nice quality work. (although I'd never heard of them before this video)

Iwant to win cuz the z2has front facing speakers and my dad needs it cuz his phone broke plus dbrands is cool

My favorite part about the Z2 has to be that it's dust and water proof.

As for dBrand, I like how they use 3M and how they made the awesome skin for the LMG.

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

I want that Z2! The water and dust resistance is awesome and needless to say that build quality. Love the dbrand skins and personally am using their skin on my htc M8. Cheers! :)

I want that Z2! The water and dust resistance is awesome and needless to say that build quality. Love the dbrand skins and personally am using their skin on my htc M8. Cheers! :)

I love that phone and the fact that I don't have a phone makes it even better.

My favorite thing about this phone is that you reviewed it.

I love those front facing speaker. My hand aches every time I have to cup my hands around my phone whenever I watch things. Also dbrand is amazing, as you can skin anything.

Wow the Z2 looks like a huge improvement over the z1. I really love the skin that dbrand made. That orange color is so nice looking.

I really love the screen on the Z2 and that dbrand skin looks awesome!

The amazing camera, waterproofness and the overall specs. dbrand skins are awesome, have one for my Nexus 4!

i7-3770K @ 4.4 GHz | Thermalright HR-02 Macho | AsRock Extreme 4 | 2x8GB HyperX Red 1333MHz CL9 | MSI GeForce GTX 970 GAMING "4GB" | SuperFlower Golden Green Pro 650 W

Samung 840 EVO 250GB | Mushkin Chronos 120Gb | WD Caviar Blue 1Tb | Seagate Barracuda 3Tb | WD Black 5TB | Fractal Design Define R3 Arctic White    

GEAR: Fujitsu P23T-6 Thor Edition & ASUS VS239NV | Corsair K70 Silver | Mionix Naos 7000 | AKG K7XX + Fiio E10K + ModMic 4.0

I love the screen and front facing speakears. I think the most I do in my phone is listening to music.

And love the DBrand Skins, wish it had the carbon fiber one.

Dbrand skins are awesome! I hope I win :D

Data Scientist - MSc in Advanced CS, B.Eng in Computer Engineering

Nice review Linus!!

Favorite thing about Z2: It is waterproof, Mumbai rains cannot deter me anymore!! :D

Favorite thing about Dbrand: They made it possible to have customized skins for the phone.

My favorite part about the Z2 is that it has front facing speakers. Too many phones these days don't have them on the front! I'm all about that sound, baby!

dbrand really does have the best skins out there. I've looked all over the web and I can't find anyone who compares! I tell all of my friends about them and we have had no issues with anything, ever! :D

Favorite thing about the Z2 is probably the cover.

Favorite thing about dband is that they did in fact sponsor this video

Hai, the Z2 looks pretty cool and I have a Nokia 420 right now.  It would be awesome to get an upgrade and it would be amazing to get the Z2 with it's Doesn't Suck(according to me) award. C:

I love Sony's phones since they broke away from Ericsson, the screen is amazing and the version of Android they ship with is my favourite.

Debrand's skins are nice and custom, setting you apart from everybody else :)

I like the Z2 for it being waterproof,I like dbrand because their skins are really beautiful and I just got a nexus 7 skin from them too!