What a awesome phone, front facing speakers and a IPS screen so cool. And the orange skin from dbrand is awesome!

Never had an smartphone before... this would be a wonderful start...
i checked out Dbrand`s website seriously they are making some cool skins... I didn`t know this sort of customization existed..!! 

My favorite part about the Z2 has to be the responsivness. Coming from the Note 2 which is sluggish, the Z2 is most definitely an upgrade. Dbrand is cool because they make skins for watches which is really odd yet awesome.

I love that it's waterproof (AKA a little bit more than other phones) And i like dBrand Because you can spice up your products without spending a ton of money.

The quality of the phones camera seems amazing and the implementation of the depth of foreknows in the photos is great, unlike the nexus 4's which seems a little gimmicky

And who wouldn't love a custom skin on their phone? The dbrand skin is great and it looks awesome

My favorite part about the Z2 has to be the responsivness. Coming from the Note 2 which is sluggish, the Z2 is most definitely an upgrade. Dbrand is cool because they make skins for watches which is really odd yet awesome.

I love the look of the skin on the phone. Dbrand did a great job.

what i love about the Z2 is its design language. the glass back and aluminium structure really stands out from other phones on the market. I've tried the camera at a Sony store and it is excellent. the picture quality is better than my pocket camera! no wonder pocket Cameras are struggling. Spec wise, it's as good as any flagship out there, but Sony's support here in my country is better than any manufacturer's. they actually treat their costumers as people, not money bags.

i found out about DBrand from this video, and i'm impressed with their wide range of custom skins. i myself have a custom skin on my phone's back panel, and seeing this video alone made my custom skin looked crap. the custom boxes are awesome too, add the custom skin and you have a truly personal phone made for you and for you only. 

overall, I'm impressed with the video and the Phone. add the DBrand skin, this is the perfect phone for me.

The depth of field thing was actually nice feature to have to fine tune focus instead of relying on auto-focus to do the job. Also,the skin looks awesome but you should have talked a bit about it's quality, Linus  :P

I'd love to get this phone... I think it might be coming towards time for me to move towards Android again.  Gotta love 4k(ish) photography in a phone! And slow-mo is so useful as well.  Also, dbrand has great graphic skins and high quality from my experience.

The best thing about the Z2 is the water resistance or front facing speakers (can't choose), and the dbrand skin makes it not a fingerprint magnet like the glass does sometimes

I LOVE how the Z2 is ____proof. Amazing. I just don't like skins on meh Android, and CyanogenMod here I come! Also, dbrand is awesome.

I'm stuck with a nokia with a 1,8MP camera, so an upgrade would be nice! and dude those skins look cool!

Loved the video :P My favourite part about the Z2 is the screen and it's vibrancy :D Dbrand....is just awesome xD

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

The phone is waterproof! The skin looks like it is good quality and comfortable to hold. 

I think the Z2 is an amazing phone because of its battery life and I think Zbrand makes really sleek looking skins. 

What I like about the phone:

All of the camera options seem really cool, especially the 4K and the slo-mo options. I have an iPhone 5 and the fanciest camera I have is a panorama. The buttons on the side for the camera are also really awesome.

What I like about dbrand:

HOLY CRAP CUSTOM PHONES! That is seriously so awesome!

Nice specs and I love the facing speakers.

The Xperia z2 is an awesome phone with a high build quality and a really nice camera. Now with front facing speakers it's one of the contenders for my next phone replacement. And the skin dBrand made looks amazing, orange is my favorite color. :)

Ah so there it is, the special Xperia Z2 case I saw a while ago on Twitter. I'd love to win this one, it looks absolutely amazing.

Well then, my favorite part of the Xperia Z2. I've reviewed it myself and I must say I was baffled by the battery life. During heavy use it's good, easily lasting a full day or a day and a half. If you're using it moderately, getting 2 to 3 days out of it is no exception. With very light use (only checking email, Twitter, Whatsapp and making the odd phonecall) I was able to get the phone to last over 7 days (with 5 to 6 hours of screen-on time over that period).

So if you're going away for a weekend, you don't HAVE to worry about forgetting your charger, if you're using the phone moderately/lightly and you use Sony's excellent power saving features.

The best thing about DBrand I think is that, although many other companies make skins etc. for phones, DBrand actually gives you options. Want the front looking red, the back blue and the sides in a metallic silver? No problem, you can choose whatever you like.

I like the camera and speakers of the Z2.

I like DBrand for supplying the device for the giveaway.

Athlon X4 760K | MSI A88X-G43 | 8GB G.Skill Ripjaws 1333Mhz | MSI R7 260X 2GB | Corsair 300R | Corsair CX430 | 640GB HDD | Windows 7 64-bit

HP W2071d 20" 900p TN | Stock Dell K/B | Microsoft Comfort Optical Mouse 3000 + SteelSeries Qck Portal 2 Ed. | Grado SR80i + cheap 2.0 speakers

It's so good to see another phone with front facing speakers. I hate trying to watch something quietly on rear facing. Pretty cool to see dbrand reach out and make this video possible, big thumbs up to them.

I really like phones that still have a dedicated camera button and orange is the color to go.