Wow i love this phone becouse of it's great waterproof design. Oh and those front facing speakers LOVE. IT. this would definetly be a great upgrade over my iphone 4.

The Dbrand skins are great becouse unlike cases which make big phones even bigger skins just protect my phone from scratches.

The large battery life, the IPS display, front facing speakers, dedicated camera buttons, waterproofness... what else is there not to like about this phone? Sounds like a pretty sweet package deal to me!

CPU: 4670k 4.2GHz @ 1.25v | MotherBoard: Asus Z87i-Deluxe m-ITX | Ram: 16GB Corsair Vengeance 2400Mhz | GPU: Sapphire HD7970 GHz Vapor-x @1190Mhz/1625Mhz | Case: Bitfenix Prodigy (White) | Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 240GB, Kingston HyperX 3K 120GB, Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic 650W G Series 80+ Gold | Monitor: Asus VS239H-P 23" | Heatsink: Corsair H100i with SP120 PWM Performance | Keyboard: Corsair K70 (Cherry MX Red), Corsair K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | Mouse: Corsair M95

The Z2's waterproof and I've never taken my iphone anywhere near a pool. Also, that skin's pretty slick!

The phone looks great!!!

I will buy an android device as soon as I need a new phone!!!

I like the fact that the Z2 is its water resistance. I wouldn't have to be worried about my phone being damaged when I'm pushed into a pool or if someone wet me.

My favourite thing about dbrand is how they support YouTube channels such as PocketNow, MKBHD and Linus Tech Tips. Their Facebook page is also quite cool. The rap battle the had with AMD was epic.

My Favorite thing about the z2 is that how it manages to be waterproof and still maintain the high end specs and my favorite thing dbrans is their EPIC custom skins!!!!!!! 

Speakers on the Front!! OMG! AND IT'S IN AN ORANGE BOX!

Great build quality while being waterproof. and they look great!

Leaving aside the device's specs which are amazing, The Linus Tech Tips custom theme is awesome!!!!

Hey i would love this phone because i've got the z1 and I do a lot of video capturing so my favorite thing about the phone would be the 4k recording capability(camera) and my favorite thing about dbrand would be the custom skin ;)

my favorite thing about the z2 is the ips panel.

my favorite thing about dbrand is the awesome skin that id love to have on my note 3

It doesnt matter who wins and who loses, because in the end, the king and the pawn go into the same box.

i really like dbrands site it's really easy to understand and you know what you are going to get and how much it's gonna cost

i like the z2 dust and waterproofnes since i live by the countyside and my phones tend to be pretty exposed

praise the rng gods

Z2 front facing speakers all the way

dbrand can make your phone look completely badass

Favorite thing about the Z2: Great sounding front facing speakers. Love seeing this adopted beyond HTC.

Favorite thing about dbrand: The variety of products they can work with.

It's also nice to see they put the time and resources into making a great one-off skin with the LLT theme.

All hail Catnip!

Edzel did an amazing job with that skin!

[22:56] <Rehclip> Goddamnit hes right? Or goddamnit you're still on the computer chatting on IRC while your house is ablaze?

I love how it looks and the specs and recommendations Linus gave.

I like the waterproof-ness and I like that Dbrand could be giving me a free phone. 

And so GabeN has told us to march forthith unto the Land of Holy welding our swords of mice, shields of keyboards, and helmets of Oculus Rifts where we shall reclaim it-which is rightfully ours-from the PUNY Console Peasants from whom armed only with mere controllers we shall decimate in all forms of battle and we shall dominate even in their most ridiculous tradition and infatuation of CoD. Yes, my brothers- sisters and trans sexuals too- we shall destroy the inferior of races with our might and majesty. And if any Peasants wish to join us they must speak now or forever perish. -Ancient Speech from a Leader of Old, Book of Murratri section 2

Great phone after the Z1 !!!   I love the audio part of Z2 ( Equalizer , Music Player ) . Dbarnd ' s   skins are awesome , they feel great in hands . Hope you gonna give that phone to me . I watch all your videos , daily on your channel . Your videos are the best !!!

The water and dust proof on the Z2 is really what I like, and the custom skin appears to be very well made.

The thing i like about the Z2 is that it has a touchscreen, unlike my nokia 1100.

The thing i like about dbrand is that the love Linus, just like linus loves Slick, just like Slick loves Linus's chest

Well first off i just want to say its an amazing phone,I love every single part of it the Screen and the speakers are a great for youtube,the Skin of the phone looks Glorious not just the Linustechtips that's all awesome in its own way :D but the orange color is something we don't see a lot in phones,last but not least the camera is beautiful,the only reason that i'm entering this contest is because my last phone got stolen it got stolen the day i was getting parts for my PC which did cost me quite a lot although i am happy that i finally entered the PC master Race it has been rough without a phone. :/ 

Good luck to everyone.

And thanks linus,Dbrand for this awesome phone :)