Please, let me the one who steal this phone from linus *v*

Anyways i alwasy love the xperia Z and the z2 fix all the problem he had, so is a must have :D

About the dbrand to be hones i never heard about them but i like that thanks to them we have this giveaway :D

My favourite thing about the Xperia Z2 is how 'well rounded' the device is. Nice design, nice camera, nice specs and other handy (and not gimmicky) features such as water and dust proofing. If one day Apple decided to make Android device, I believe they would made something similar to the Xperia Z2.

And my favourite thing about Dbrand is how they cut every skins so precisely. I couldn't believe they mass-produced this skins because how precise the cutting is. I wish they were more popular so we could say goodbye to those crappy 10$ chinese plastic case

awesome video like always and the Z2 has some cool looking skin there ;D

OMG! I love the Z2, I have the Z1 and want a upgrade!

But the Z2 is very expensive, and you can't get it on contract in the US!

The Z2 has front speakers (I need) and has the same awesome camera, waterproofness, and body that my Z1 has!

Also, it has a screen that is useful, unlike the piece of crap in the Z1!

And Linus, the Small Apps are also found on the Z1. (And the EQ)

Just a taste of the camera.

https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-KvaGA3CBVIY/U6ksFz9dxvI/AAAAAAAAEOw/1JjnY-MLmJE/w1520-h855-no/DSC_0113.JPG

i realy love sony telefoons i got the sony z ultra but its to big

The battery life and the front facing speakers are definitely the best things about this phone and that skin just looks awesome. Neat work by dbrand.

I love the new slow motion feature, I like dbrand  because they where cool enough to give away this phone plus adding this sick skin to it too .

I love the design of the z2, the almost square form factor looks really nice on a large device and is different to most phones.

The phone looks like a nice phone that's build to last and does not break from dropping it in water, nice. 

Dbrand on the other hand are nice guys for sponsoring the video and their skin is done quite nicely.

I was moved by the 20+mp camera, frontfacing speakers, and the preinstalled apps. This is the first time i heard of Dbrand, and their skins look great.

That would be an awesome upgrade over the cheap slider phone I have now!

I love the front facing speakers and the ips screen on the phone. It's awesome how dbrand sponsored video for what seems to be a great phone

Wow, the Z2 has great specs! And brilliant skin from dbrand!

I love the front facing speakers on the Z2, i really wish that was more standard. And i love the awesome linus tech tips cover made by dbrand!

I love the screen (IPS FTW) and it's miles ahead of my current phone. 

I could really use a new phone my Gs4 is on its last leg. And that orange color looks really great on the phone.

My favorite thing  would be being able to watch LTT Videos while in the Shower ! Also Dbrand have the most precise cuts for their skins 

Recently I was looking for a new phone. I fell in love with the Z1 compact but hey, if I can get a chance to win the Z2 AND it's ''Linus branded'' Why not?

I love the looks on the Z2, it seems pretty elegant, plus, it has all the hardware I need on a phone. And about DBrand, I like the fact that they have skins for the PS4 and not just for mobile phones.

Z2 comes with dat IPS panel which makes it so much better as well as that big 3200 mAh. 

Dbrand has always been one of the best skin customisation service that really does a good job.

Hye linus,thx 4 the previe of Z2..lots of things that i love from Z2,one of it is its super duper awesome camera.!!if i can get that phone,surely i'll take tons of photos with family,friends and love ones!my current phone's camera really crappy...and its perfomance,ugh,no need to mention,it is far better than my current phone,plus it always hang even thou i only installed whatsapp,fb and wechat...the screen on Z2 are also crystall clear..bt i cant buy the Z2 due to too expensive in our country,it cost around 2.5k...

Abt dbrand,i nvr use it thou,bt a friend of mine used it on his nexus 4,and it is super sexy!!and the built quality also the best i've eva seen!tq linus!

Always a good video from Linus! Guess it is a good idea to click on the videos cause now I know of the beautiful Z2. Favorite part of the phone would have to be the camera. Who wouldn't want a 20 megapixel camera on their phone? As far as dbrand goes they're a new discovery too thanks to the vid but they have some awesome wraps. Plus they do ps4's :D

I would love one of these, I really like the camera. And that dbrand skin is sexy.

I really like the design of the Z2, and in general everything from Sony has good looks, but I don't like the glass back of the phone, so that dbrand skin it's perfect, it looks very good with it.

My favorite part about the Z2 has to be the responsivness. Coming from the Note 2 which is sluggish, the Z2 is most definitely an upgrade. Dbrand is cool because they make skins for watches which is really odd yet awesome.

on Z2 the front facing speakers dbrand is awsome . Their skins look great. I want 1 for my phone. Sadly they don t support my phone.