I like that the Z2 (Like the Z1) is waterproof and dustproof, good having the peace of mind. Also, Dbrand made a LinusTechTips custom skin, what's not to like?

Finally another worthy option! What to choose what to choose hmmm..

I love the design of the phone its brilliant, my dad and sister got the phone it would be awesome if I can get one with a one of a kind skin of my favourite youtuber! p.s

I love how it's already a big improvement over my current Z. After one year of having it, the waterproof seal in the charging lid just.. fell out, got a tiny bit of water damage because of it and boom, warranty void. I am, however, still in love with the slick square design.

I guess my favorite thing would be the audio port without a lid. It's just a hassle and it's always in the way. Or the beautiful screen, i'm not sure. 

What i love about dbrand is that it looks like it's actually pretty high quality work, though it'd be hell for me to apply to my phone. 

What's awesome about dbrand? They cater to Android phones as well, unlike some other brands which are "iPhone-centric." And that they paved the way for this epic giveaway. Cheers dbrand! About the Z2 though.. What's not to like? If I had to name the best part about the phone, it would be the screen. I'd love to watch movies on the Z2. Even Youtube videos would look gorgeous on this thing.. That is, if I get any signal on my phone at all (hint: we have crappy mobile networks). Thanks guys. Good luck to everyone!

NCIX: http://bit.ly/1sjTwta

Amazon: http://geni.us/Bdc

We got this awesome Linus Tech Tips skinned Xperia Z2 courtesy of dbrand. Make sure you watch until the end of the video for a very special surprise!

Sponsor message:

dbrand manufactures precisely fitted skins for various high-end smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, and wearables. All their products are made in Canada using textured 3M vinyl. You can check out their responsive online shop at https://dbrand.com, or follow them on Twitter at http://twitter.com/dbrandskins.

Giveaway rules:

Comment on this thread for a chance to win this awesome LTT skinned Xperia Z2 from dbrand! One entry (comment) per user. In your comment, include your favourite part about the Z2, and your favourite thing about dbrand (could be anything from "their skins look awesome" to "they sponsored this video!").

This giveaway is worldwide.

Entries close Monday, August 11th.

Good luck

Hello from Romania!(you know,a small country from Europe).The Xperia Z2 it's the ultimate smartphone(personal opinion).The camera on this device it's amazing and quite handy :).The overall specs are the best you can find on the market.Period!

I would like to win a Xperia Z2 becuase I still dont have phone and my parents wont buy me or let me buy a smartphone. Only and old phone that Im shoure they will rat out from my basemant and say its new. I ove this phone for its camra and screen because Im into photograghy Dbrand is awesome for make cool skins for items I dont own.I would love to win!

I like the phone because it can make phone calls and I like dbrand because they can make my phone look pretty when I make phone calls.

My favourite part about it is that it is an android and not a ios! But on a serious thought the reason I like it a lot is because it is well designed and it is not missing a flash like the z ultra does :lol:  (this is an issue because I like photography).

The reason I like dbrand is due to their unique designs and the ability to create something your own rather than a factory stock product.

I love the z2 because of the circular power button!

I like debrand because they sponsored you. 

my favourite part of the phone is definitely the water-proofness, and that skin looks awesome, so its nice that they sponsored the video.

I love that it is waterproof so I could use it as navigation on my motorcycle without any bulky case and take underwater photos on holidays an dbrand skin looks like v. high quality with it's grain.

Haha I love the z2. I use it as my daily driver and I can't get over that 20.7 MP camera. And that dbrand skin looks awesome but my favourite part would be the protection for those delicate glass screens.

Good guy Dbrand saw linus not getting his review unit and gave it to him.

like this if yu cry evrtime.

the phone is pretty awesome and all hail the front facing speakers

I love the 4k camera also WATERPROOF (kinda) :D

dbrand wraps look amazing, looks really good quality and the design looks good too! 

I love the fact that it's waterproof, and also love dbrand's customizability for their phones!

That camera! I'm a bit of a megapixel race sucker, so it's nice to see a non Nokia offering coming to the table pushing the boundaries. As for dbrand, I've liked them ever since they started doing awesome unique designs for MKBHD, so it's great to see another reviewer I like doing collaborations with them.

My favorite part about the Z2 is the awesome dedicated shutter button. I love photography and i think this phone is perfect to do the job!

I like dbrand because, like Android, they help you customize your phone however you like.

my first phone ever was ericsson second sony ericsson w310? and third as well correct will say last what was with sony including name ericsson (ray) i just love there looks and they are great phones water proof and dust is just great extra, + they have many good affordable phones have dreamed about z1 now 2 but just cant offer :)

I like the screen and the camera. And i think the dbrand twitter is awsome i realy like it.