My favorite part is that it is waterproof and the battery, and dbrand combines phone safety with less weight than a case.

I got the Xperia Z and i really like it, but I think it's time to upgrade to the Z2, big improvements like the screen it's what I love of this one, and with the dbrand custom skin, it looks awesome.

Good luck to everyone.

Love that the Z2 has front facing speakers and the screen looks awesome (compared to my Xperia Ray lol). The skin is totally worth it as well. 

Favorite thing about the phone is that nice IPS screen. Favorite thing about dbrand is that they made a LTT case!

My favoirte parts of the Z2 are the Display, the aluminium frame and the great camera! The Dbrand skin is awesome, I like that leather look and the colour.

Water resistance and I love the color scheme, so If I win? I promise to brag with it by taking first selfie ever.

The instant camera feature is amazing and the fact its water proof could push this phone as competitor to phones such as the Galaxy S5 etc.

Do want! The... waterproof...ness, and the dedicated camera button are a great feature more phones should have. I've seen some neat underwater pics from this phone and the Z1. I also like that it actually has a graphic EQ instead of a bunch of lame presets like damn near everyone else. As for dbrand, I like the variety of skins they have, and most of them actually look pretty nice and seem durable from what I've read.

Winning the Z2 would be incredible! I'm a filmmaker, and a very capable underwater camera built into my phone would let me do some really interesting things in upcoming projects. Dbands are great because they give your devices individuality and customization.

Thanks!

What Ï like about z2: it is freaking water and dust proof!

What I like about dbrand: They made this amazing skin!

dbrand's skin looks awesome, love the pixelated look :)

I love the front-facing speakers, I currently have a Z Ultra and that tiny side-facing speaker is a pain.

waterproof sounds good, especially at summer at those hot days when you are all sweaty, or go to swim in a lake

What i like is their camera, Sony has the best camera for their smart phone especially Z2.

and the skin looks awesome, hope i can win :D

PC Spec :

Processor : AMD Ryzen 5 3400G  ; Motherboard : MSI B450 A-Pro MAX ; RAM : Corsair Vengeance LPX White 2 x 8Gb

GPU : Sapphire RX 5500 XT 8GB Pulse ; PSU : Cooler Master MWE Gold 750W, 80+Gold ; SSD : Samsung 860 EVO 250GB ; HDD 2 x WD Blue 1TB 3.5" ; Toshiba 1TB 2.5"

environmental proofing seems a cool perk, looks like a sweet phone

Pyriel: Proc: Intel i5 4670K @ 4.2GHz @1.22v w/ Corsair H100i ( 2x Corsair SP120 Performance Ed.) MB: MSI Z87-G45 Video: EVGA GTX 760 SC 4GB RamG.Skill RipjawsX 2x8 DDR3-2133 11-13-13-31 PSU: Corsair RM850 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe SSD: Plextor PX-256M5M HDD: WD 1TB Blue(app drive) + 1TB WD Green(storage drive) Optical: Liteon Bluray/DVDRW Input: Corsair Raptor K50 and Vengeance M95 (White)

That skin definitely looks amazing, good job dbrand.

I really like the camera on the Z2; it looks great! Dbrand's particular skin on this phone is so eye catching, what a nice skin!

The camera of this looks awsome and the screen would be an awosome update to my xperia e wich is terribule complete waste of money and that skin just looks so great!

the most favourite part of the Z2 is the sleekness and "no compromise" design, it's just square, flat, and awesome phone. and with that skin i'll be writing a whole book and brag about it to all my friends.

Love the the dbrand brand skin

Timothy Harnamji

Really love those front-facing speakers. Keep harping on that Linus till all companies make it standard.

I like very much the screen (IPS, YEEEEEE!), and also waterproofness.

LOVE Orange!  :D  :D  :D

I live in Rural Thailand where no1 knows about phones or the interweb. I need this phone to promote Linus in the Thai ricefields!

PS: White socks and sandals are all the rage here.

My favourite part about the Z2 is the improved screen and the front facing speakers, my favourite thing about dbrand is how precise there skins are and the LTT skin looks awesome.