love that the Z2 is water and dust proof and those skins just look damn sexy

I like the improved sceen. Cool looking skin with orange color easy find your awesome phone.

I love the fact that the phone has front facing speakers and that its waterproof.

Dbrand skins look awesome its cool what they can do.

I really like the waterproofness of the phone, my brother has the same phone and it is fun to take underwater video's with that phone.

Quasar: Core i7 3930k @ 4,2Ghz, Kingston HyperX Aniversary 16GB 2133Mhz, MSi X79a GD65 8D, Saphire R9 290, Corsair Obsidian 750D, Corsair RM850, Crucial M4 256Gb, WD Caviar Green 2TB, Samsung Spinpoint 500GB.

My favorite part of the Z2 is the chocolate bar design, I think that looks really great. My favorite thing about dbrand? Their mad twitter skills. 

The camera on that thing is just awesome. With add-ons that could be later installed from Google Play, so it does not clutter your app, 4K video recording and a shutter button, for me it is awesome.

Also, the media set is very important to me (CPU/GPU,screen, front facing speakers), because I consume tons of contens and play lots of games.

And honnestly, dBrand did an awesome job with this. I really like that orange and the 8-bit logo on the back. It looks awesome on my opinion.

I would love to win it.

Anyway, good luck to everyone.

I like the Long battery life on the sony xperia z2.

and i like dbrand because it is simple and easy to use website so i can design my case.

I like the water and dust proofing because i want to take pictures underwater and offcourse the sonyheadphones, on my old phone i had an dbrand skin on my old phone.... until the screen broke. 

Awesome! Would love to have this Z2, the camera looks stellar!

dBrand also has some good ass stickers and their quality is top notch.

i like the glass build. dbrand is awesome because they have many awesome skins

Well I would love to win this phone soooo much, because I like equalizer and the sound enhancements that sony xperia phones have. I know that there is dsp manager and Viper4 android, but I love the sony one. What about the dbrand??? I love that you can customize the look of your phone. That you can make it "different" than the other xperia Z2. That it makes your phone look like it's a unique or a special edition of some sorts.

i would love to have one, the design is just amazing and the skin is really cool!

I like that I can take it into the shower and not waste any of my precious 2h/day of free time ;_;. The dbrand guys look like they make great stuff.

I like the IPS screen. I'm tired of my TN one... I love the variety of all the cool skins Dbrand offers, I'm more likely to buy some once I figure out if it's worth shipping it all the way to Poland.

My favourite part about Z2 is its gorgeous screen, although I very much like the orange case and the front facing speakers too. My favorite thing about dbrand is that they are supporting linustechtips!

I love the screen, it's so pretty and i like the dbrand skins especially the metallic ones

My favourite part about the Z2 would most likely be the water and dust proof properties, defiantly (in my opinion) something that would be useful in a place where it rains most of the time.. *cough* .. England.. Also, I would probably say that my favourite thing about dbrand is their wide array of pretty snazzy skins xD

My favorite thing about this phone is the camera having the 4k option. I find that rather sweet. My favorite thing about d brand is their skins. Seriously I mean just look at the one they sent you. Awesome review by the way.

My favourite thing about the Z2 is probably the battery life, my daily driver today is a Galaxy n7000 and if I'm lucky it lasts for five hours. And my favourite thing about d-brand? Well without them we wouldn't get a review of the Z2 worth watching!

As for Z2 I certainly like the screen going in pair with good battery. The phone being water and dust proof is a big added bonus (so I don't have to worry when it rains or snows [or when I'm somewhere near water {or any place where weather exists}]).

dbrand is... I never heard of them and I wonder why! I really like how their skins have this texture and don't just look like a cheap sticker.

That sick camera.. and the skin's just so well made, when I first saw the MKBHD version of the dbrand skinned phones I thought the manufacturer had made a special edition - the skin looks even better!

I love the Z2 because of its long battery life and dbrand I love because it makes my PS4 look fancy like my GF.